TBD [Status: GAME OVER]

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Okay sure. I gave stuff to...
Me, myself, and I, hosts Prizyms and GmK, and the mythical Mafia gods.
No, but seriously, you've told us you were going to claim many times, leave us hanging, then refuse, and frankly it's all fairly suspicious.
Especially because, why do you need me specifically exactly? That certainly hasn't been explained.
Does it matter who I gave stuff to? Why does it matter? It certainly seems like you only need my information, and mine alone.

I would certainly like to know why.

Of course we could just end this day right here and now if we'll all see your role become clear tonight.

• Agree
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
No info, no claim. What am I going to do with a list of names, anyway. We've established that the game would be over if I was scum so I don't see what's not to trust unless you're hiding something Mr. Kangaroo. And frankly I see you and Caff being a bit too buddy buddy.
Also Mia still waiting on exact quotes used for Lie Detector.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
I don't see what's not to trust unless you're hiding something Mr. Kangaroo.
Hey now, don't use that card against me when you're doing exactly the same thing Sir Moogles.
I've been more open about my role for a long time now, more than can be said of you. ;)
What am I going to do with a list of names, anyway.
Exactly, so why does it matter if I give you the information or not.
But I can easily imagine a few things you want this information for...

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Seriously, guys, this is not the time to pull this shit. If we hit scum today, we've most likely won, so could you put this "ermg ur keeping secrets so i will too" aside now and give us everything you know so we could figure the game out?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Fine, I'll give a bit. All I need is JK's actions (just to who) and I've met my personal win condition and after that I just need to be alive until the end. I've been warned that 'there will be consequences' (I'm not even sure on the specifics for this bit) if the information I submit is incorrect.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Seriously, guys, this is not the time to pull this shit. If we hit scum today, we've most likely won, so could you put this "ermg ur keeping secrets so i will too" aside now and give us everything you know so we could figure the game out?
We still have three days until the deadline, four including today. If this plays out well, then \O/

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Well, it's something. It's not much, but it's something.
I guess we now know the answer to that question I asked is:
What am I going to do with a list of names, anyway.
------------------
if the information I submit is incorrect.
However the everlasting question remains: why do you need MY actions specifically?
I'm certain we can all agree that it's strange to purely need MY actions, and are currently only trying to push for those rather than other peoples actions. Why do you need to know who I gave items to and if they are alive and dead? (And considering if there were any players alive currently they could just say if they got an item like 77 did rather than me having to say it, which I'm also surprised you haven't asked so I can only assume you need it specifically from me).

And seeing as I refuse to give out any information as we haven't had the claim that was promised then taken away, and these questions have largely been dodged, this back-and-forth will be going nowhere.
So let me take a step back and say exactly why I am not giving out my information, seeing as so far we are refusing to even discuss anything of merit.

Let us return to the enigma that is N1, which is still surrounded in a bit of controversy. We know that 4 players died: Hunter, Myuser, Alpha, and Midnight. Over the course of this game we have concluded 3 events that caused these deaths: 1)Myuser died whilst hiding with Digi, whom was Mafia, 2)Alpha was killed by Defiant's serial killer ability, and 3)By a general standpoint, we can believe that the Mafia must have killed one of the remaining players, either Hunter or Midnight.
We have yet to find an explanation for the death of the final player.

Now there are a few possibilities that one might say could explain this:
-Jolteon launched a bomb to kill either Hunter or Midnight; however this would be strange to impossible as Jolteon claimed that his bombs start at 0% and must be worked on first, and secondly that the bombs explode the following night, as seen with the deaths of Sam and Road.
-Catgirl was visited by either midnight or Hunter and killed one of them; there is a possibility here, however I remain holding the belief that it was Alpha who visited cat, but was killed by Defiant. Cat has also been shown to be against anti-town players, both in revealing contradictions in 77's role, as well as being generally open about her roles and actions, even urging town to not visit her at night.
-There is another group: a tribunal if you will, consisting of Fruit, Alpha, and Digi. Seeing as they all have some reference in their roles to "being sexy" (Sexy Survivor, must state how sexy they are each day, and Sexy Mafiaso), there could be a chance that they are a group that can kill on different days. (This is just some random theory I came up with and its extremely unlikely considering the series of deaths)
-There is a final part of someone's role alive that allows them to kill or target players that has yet to be released or claimed.

I hold the belief in the last, and bolded possibility, as with the evidence gathered so far, this is the most likely.
And this is yet another reason why I'm suspicious of Moogs and refuse to give out information.

And so we come back to the question of Why does he need my actions specifically?
As we saw in the opening of this post, there was a clear statement: "What am I going to do with a list of names anyways?"
And it obvious, even more so now that we know these names must be submitted in some aspect.
Why?

Well... I have a few ideas.
To begin, let us restate what is already known as confirmed through Mia's lie detection (I believe) as well as the fiasco with 77: I can give out items that provide players with a number of abilities: bulletproofing, lynchproofing, the abilities of a doctor, and the abilities of a cop(town and 3p show up as not guilty/innocent).
Now there are 2 aspects of my role that I believe are trying to be targetted: the ability for players to be lynchproof and bulletproof.
Now there are only a few reasons why I think anyone for that matter needs information on who I gave items to:
  • A player, most likely either a Mafia or anti-town player(usually 3p killers) trying to get as much information as possible in order to make an educated guess as to either whom can be lynched during the day (and the possibility of getting people to lynch other players) or more likely, to make a guess at who is bulletproof at night (if at all) and target players who are not protected.
  • Or secondly, which is more of a theory I have but the more I see the course of this day, the more I believe this may be the case: this "submitting" action will take away or make any items (most likely being the hope that those items are bullet/lynchproofing while doctor/cop are just bonuses to be taken away for them) negligible which is perhaps exactly why the game has not ended yet.
And so I must ask the question again for anyone to answer or to speculate about: Why does Ooglie need, or really want MY actions?
Does it matter who I've given it to? No seriously, does it matter who I gave the items to?
I don't believe so. Really, the need for such information is tiny, and yet Ooglie continues to refuse (despite saying he would) to explain himself.

This is but one of the many reasons why I cannot trust Ooglie, and refuse to give information without the necessary explanation and reasoning.
This is like political logrolling: I won't help pass your bill unless you help pass mine, and all my side wants, and I'm certain the current players would like as well, is an explanation that was promised, then taken away.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Are you still... confused on the 4 kills?
- Myuser
- Defiant
- Normal Mafia
Upon Digi's death it was revealed that she was a 'Sexy Mafia' member, the 4th kill.
And obviously one of us still has to have a killing action left as Defiant died last night o.e
And I need your actions to fulfil my win conditions, if you're that intrigued ask GmK once game is over.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
(Note I wrote this before Ooglie responded a bit ago but didnt get a chance to post because of class):
Let me continue this line of questions and answers with why I am suspicious of Ooglie, and why I am not suspicious of other players in hopes this will spur some kind of discussion.
Let's also tag catgirl12466 to possibly bring into the discussion, for though probably busy, still could lend an opinion, especially being one of the most quiet players this game.
Anyways, on with the show.

Players who I am NOT suspicious(to an extent) of and reasoning:
  • endersteve5 - Has been essentially safe this entire game. Confirmed innocent by Notty almost from day 1, confirmed not a Godfather after the death of 77, and has an extremely obvious(now that it has been claimed anyways) reasoning for being innocent, that being the lyircs to "Never gonna give you up."
  • Caffeinatedkitten - Has shown time and time again, most concretely with the saving of 77 from death from Defiant's role ability, that Caff is indeed some kind of protection role(like a doctor or jailer or whatnot), and has been largely fighting against anti-town from the beginning of the game.
  • jKangaroo - Hi, it's me. I'm only including myself to list all the players currently alive.
  • xXxFruitNinjaxXx - Lie-detected by Mia confirms the role as Sexy Survivor (I believe), and so I trust fruits claim of 3p survivor, though I still find it strange for such a vanilla role to exist and NOT have some added requirement or ability attached to it that makes it stand out (like a third-party cop which is strange because of its alignment).
  • Mad11gab8 - Lie-detected, helped fight against 77 twice using lie-detection capabilities, and helped bring down the Mafia godfather(first to help catgirl ring down his Murderous Mason claim, and then secondly to protect me from 77's lies with the investigation module I gave him).
  • catgirl(numbers) - Alongside Mad, helped reveal 77's lies the first time with the Murderous Mason claim(was actually the one to first state it). Cat, though quiet, has also been one of the most open players about her role, been largely pro-town in telling town to avoid her at night because of her ability.
Players who I AM suspicious of and reasoning:
  • Catgirl(numbers) - I'm putting cat here because though there is a lot pointing to telling the truth, the fact that she told town to not visit her is both a comfort and a suspicious; a double-edged sword. The gun-shop ability can be used both for good, to kill anti-town players, or bad, in killing town or friendly 3ps (as I believe cat claimed to be town gun-shop owner). So there is the chance that there is more information not being told.
  • Ooglie101 - The one I've been the most suspicious of and has the most evidence pointing towards (in my opinion) now that the game is so close to its end. There are many aspects to Moogs suspicious actions, many which, at least to me, have been shown today.
    >The statement to claim, left us hanging, then refused to claim after the fact, which makes it seem like he is stalling for time.
    >Somehow knowing about my bulletproofing, which though I have asked, has not been completely answered.
    >Lied about Dancer role and the knife
    >The knife itself is a bit of a strange circumstance, my thoughts on it already stated before
    >In continuation with the role, has basically been the last to remain unknown in claim, at this point in the game there really is no reason to not be claiming unless you have something to hide (and its that hidden aspect that has yet to be explained is exactly why I'm remaining silent)
    >All other points said before

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Are you still... confused on the 4 kills?
- Myuser
- Defiant
- Normal Mafia
Upon Digi's death it was revealed that she was a 'Sexy Mafia' member, the 4th kill.
And obviously one of us still has to have a killing action left as Defiant died last night o.e
And I need your actions to fulfil my win conditions, if you're that intrigued ask GmK once game is over.
Ah, but is that the truth?
Let us look at the facts: We have killed... 5 Mafia in total I believe: Digi, Coolio, Road, Sam, and 77.
All except Digi has never had the prefix "Sexy" attached to their death. Why is that? What makes it significant?
The fact that we also know basically nothing about digi seeing as nothing about her role came up after her lynching makes such claims of her being the final killer have little evidence to support it.

Also note the series of deaths and lynches:
-D1 No lynch
-N1 Deaths of Hunter, Midnight, Alpha, and Myuser
-D2 Lynch of Ltin
-N2 Death of Duffie (and the most likely faking of a cult party)
-D3 Lynch of Digi

Note the lack of knowledge, and only 1 death, on Night 2, a night before Digi was lynched.
Surely if DIgi had the ability to kill as well (If she was apart of another Mafia party or had a killing ability with her role) should have had another death.

Mia

Reaction score
I tried just then to get your quotes but the goddamn quote button won't work. Right now I am trying to study and write assignments so I don't have time to rewrite it word for word sorry.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Could easily of hit a protected target. Also I think having a different prefix is quite important as it implies another faction, plus the normal Mafia's name appeared Red when they were lynched/died whereas Digi's was Purple which I think is pretty solid evidence.
Indeed, hitting a protected target is indeed a possibility...
...But we don't know that for sure.

And is there another faction? I don't believe so.
Up until now there has been nothing to suggest another faction outside of digi, and I'm certain there is none.
There are... 7 players alive currently?
Through lie-detection and Notty's invesetigation, Ender, myself, and fruit are third-party.
That leaves yourself, Caff, cat, and Mia.

The other mafia "faction" had 5 players, that would mean all 4 of you would have to be Mafia to match. Of course that doesnt have to be the case, as seen in masquerade where the assassins started with 4 but gained a 5th through Notty and you, Oogs, relationship (traitors to my love </3), however that mechanic has not shown itself this game so its doubtful.

Plus most of the roles so far, which as far as I can tell have basically proven themselves, the Mafia roles on their deaths seem like natural roles the Mafia would have. These roles have not so far of the current players seemed to be Mafia-esq.

It's all theories.
Nothing is certain about digi outside of knowing she's dead and that upon her death she came up as "Sexy Mafiaso." That is all.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Well I was hoping to start up discussion previously but I guess that didn't happen and we're in a rut.
It's mostly just been me and Moogs talking.

How about other questions:
What are your thoughts on the current situation?, like the situation between myself and Ooglie. What of the possibility of a third-faction? Why hasn't the game ended? Is there any Mafia remaining or perhaps merely an anti-town player? What are your thoughts on the current claims and investigations? Is there anything in the past that is suspicious to you? Are there any players who you would like clarification from or are suspicious of? Where do you think we should go from here?
And any other thoughts or opinions or whatever.

There's only 7 of us, and the day ends tomorrow I believe, and we haven't had that much discussion. Would be nice with some other thoughts weighing in.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I would like to throw the game
Well in my case anyway.

Looking back at things, I've noticed a straaange link between two things. JKangaroo and the Shady Business Deals.
The most solid piece of evidence is something which I believe can't be called coincidence is JK's items being given to both Tim and 77 as they both mentioned it in the thread. Do I believe that JK's role is a lie? No, he has been noted to give out items by both these members however that 'hidden second part of the role' is quite odd, just as odd that when Tim and 77 both died they were revealed as members of the Shady Business deal. I do not think that JK's real win condition is 'to have 3 third parties alive at the end of the game' (which he would have lost anyway, seeing that only me and Fruit are the third parties left unless it would have counted himself) but rather to have 3 shady business members alive at the end of the game, heck, even have a majority with them perhaps.

I do not believe that JK can even reach his win condition today because I think that there are only 2 members within us (apart from JK): Caff and Mia. I feel as if Caff has been a member for a while now, a few nights at least and that Mia only got recruited last night. I mentioned that Caff and JK have been a bit buddy-buddy previously, mainly today and note how Mia has been refusing to give the exact quote for DAYS now because of 'school' and 'the quote button wouldn't work' and 'using a phone'. There has been plenty of time to post, copy and paste is an obvious option and from experience I know that it's easy to quote, more so copy and paste, on a device which isn't a computer. I feel as if it is too much of a risk to lynch Caff as if she is the normal Doctor then rip we lose and Mia is an option right now since all 3 uses have been used but if she is the normal Lie Detector then I bloody want to know the lie detection quotes -.- This leaves one option for us which is to lynch JK which sadly throws the game for me ( although I can take a shot at guessing his actions so maybe I won't lose, plus I don't necessarily need to submit it tonight, just before the game ends so if anyone has any info pls ;-; )

On top of all of this I am certain that there is one more Sexy Mafia member here as well as I am that the Shady Business deal members are growing an increasing threat (hey leaving little hints about my role here and there) I do not know who this is right now but hopefully it's one of my Shady Business suspects.

So I advise you that if you are not a Shady Business member then vote JK today~ *flags fly across the sky and fireworks go off*
vote JKangaroo

• Haha
Reactions: JKangaroo