TBD [Status: GAME OVER]

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score

jKangaroo - Third Party Devilish Businessman - was killed.

You are the Devilish-Businessman.

Every night, you can strike a deal with a player. He will not be informed who you are, only that he received a deal. Players are not allowed to EVER speak of receiving a deal, even when not accepting it.

You can offer that player an ability, in return he will give you command over his votes.

Any of the following days, whenever you wish, you can command that player to vote a certain way. The player will be sent a message containing the command, so he won’t know who you are. If he does not vote the way you command, he will be killed at the end of the day.

Every night you can attempt to strike a new deal. Players receiving a deal can turn it down. You will be informed of the outcome.

If you have struck two or more deals, that also means you can force two or more votes to be done the way you wish.

The deals you can offer:

- Player will get the abiliy for alignment investigations (one usable per night). Town and Third party show innocent, Mafia as guilty.
- Player will get bulletproof against any nightkill.
- Player receives ability for protections to protect another player from a nightkill (one usable per night), cannot protect himself.
- Player gets one-time lynch immunity (will be protected from being lynched one time)

Every night, inform me of which one of these deals you want to offer whom.

You win if alive at the end of the game, or all threats to you are dead.

---

It is now Night 9.

Deadline: Tuesday 23pm GMT. Yes you only get 1,5 days, deal with it.​

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: Notme and JKangaroo

GmK

Reaction score

catgirl12466 - Town Gunshop Owner
(sees when targeted by any kind of action, once a game can chose to shoot the person that targets)
was killed

Ooglie101 - Town Fabulous Dancer
(can make sexy dances for another player at night, that give him random information about that players role)
was killed

---

It is now Day 10

Deadline: 3 days, Friday 23pm GMT. You don't get more. Cause reasons.

With 4 alive it will take 3 to lynch.

Fruit Enderfive Mia CaffeinatedKitty

Reactions: Notme

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
So there's only four of us left, we're probably looking for the sexy mafioso. Two deaths though, that's interesting. Ooglie can't visit people I don't think so he probably wasn't killed by cat. And then cat dies too.

Two killing roles left?!

It's obvious someone is lying here.

Endersteve, Rick Astley, I believe his claim.

Mad, lie detector, lie detected me and helped catch 77 in his lie.

Then there's caff, with no proof towards her claim really. Claims to have protected people but by deductive reasoning they are more suspicious then ender and mad.

We only have 3 days.

Vote CaffinatedKitty

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Wait, hopefully there is only one killing role left, read oogs and cats description again. Maybe if oog was given random information about cat, that counted as an action, and cat shot him.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Ooglie visited her. I wasn't protecting her, I figured whoever would go after me because everyone started bringing up how I wasn't dead yet. If it isn't obvious enough, I protected myself. She didn't mention if anyone else visited her. Perhaps Ooglie had a bomb?

Mia

Reaction score
Ooglie visited cat
Cat targeted Ooglie
I have no idea who to vote for.. We have no real evidence to back up Caffs claim, but Ender could've just made the whole thing up (though it seems unlikely..) I don't believe a survivor is a threat to the town (Fruit), then there's me, which leaves Caff. I hope we make the right choice..

Vote Caffeinatedkitty

GmK

Reaction score
GAME OVER

Town wins

Other Winners:

Day 1: enderfive (Completing his rickroll)
Night 5: CaffeinatedKitten (Successfully protecting three players)
Day 10: Fruit (Surviving)

Almost winners:

Alpha102 - Would have probably won if Catgirl had survived this night
Timdood3 - Died the night he could have won

GmK

Reaction score
Players:

Playing for the Town

Playing for the Mafia Party 1

Playing for the Mafia Party 2

(Ooglie and Digi shared the following abilites: One time investigation protection, One time Nightkill Protection, any actions targeting them except kills would be delayed by one night, if one dies, the other receives a one time lynch immunity, if dead, will show as innocent first for two game phases until real identity is revealed - that last one I screwed up and forgot to do it when Digi died...)

Playing as Third Party

---

ALL ROLE DESCRIPTIONS HERE: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30267865/TBDRoles.pdf

(some were a little changed in the actual game)

---

GAME THREADS http://escaperestart.com/forum/forums/tbd.335/

Last edited:

GmK

Reaction score
ACTIONS

This is an overview of the night actions. As usual, it is messy, but works for me:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30267865/TBD Mafia.pdf

A small section screenshot:

---

NOTES

This was really an interesting game, since I completely did the setup randomly. Every player was asked the same questions at the beginning (see below) that determined their alignment. Thus I had to split the mafia group, made a small two people one with god powers to balance the bigger one, and made the third parties widely varied from crazy to 'standard', all within the choices of players as good as possible.

Thank you for the active participation in this experiment!

Any other things I remember will be added as awards below.

---

SETUP

Questions asked of each player:

You remember as the first thing, that you

a) are someone hunting scum
b)
are a scummy character bent to eradicate good people
c) are a person of their own mind, only looking out for yourself in this world

You remember that you have certain talents that - very broadly - are about

a) investigation
b) protection
c) observation
d) movement
e) manufacturing
f) looking fabulous
g) messaging
h) "...my memories aren't yet that strong, I guess I'll have to be surprised"

You remember the number

2 or 3 or 4 or 5

You remember the letter

A or B or C or D or E or F
The letter determined the room players ended in, the number determined their win condition or amount of times they can use an ability, or such. The talents were specific whilst still giving room to act within usual mafia roles that are available.

All in all, I was very surprised how balanced this turned out despite the randomness of the setup. And -this will be very relevant for meta discussions in following games, having seen how people pick when given a free choice ;)