TBD [Status: GAME OVER]

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
*shrugs* Well, was hoping to get more info out of JK to see whether more of this Shady Business Deal thing lined up but anyways.
2 people with the Shady Business Deal have died so far, Tim and 77. What do these 2 people have in common? Ye guessed it, JK gave them an item: Tim I don't know but he said and 77 an Investigation. To be honest, I don't think JK's "goal" is to have 3 3Ps win, rather to have 3 Shady Business Deal people alive.
And for this~
Plus there was that statement you made yesterday about anti-town not being able to win.
Not sure if I can use that, but seeing as it was blatantly stated in the thread itself and answered by GmK that its perfectly usable.
To be honest, I had asked about this in PM since I know things from my role and put it on the thread for one reason: With your bulletproofing, Cat's bulletproofing and Caff's protecting it means that the game should auto be over for enemies right? Which is why I'm heavily suspicious of you three. I didn't have enough time to post about it since I was going to post in morning although I was rudely lynched overnight </3 Too bad I'm immune \o/

owell, I read over the thread and some interesting quotes:

day 4, pg 99) jk: To begin, I would like to lay some basis of my own role.
For the most part of this game, you would have seen that I've been largely pro-third party, trusting basically anyone who claims third-party and supporting their claim or at least thinking they are not worth lynching (e.g. Alpha, Notty, and so on).

You would have also noticed a lot of people seem to be claiming third-party this game, we've had multiple dead, and multiple alive who have claimed such, and to a degree, it's a surprisingly large amount compared to other games where its mostly a town vs. Mafia debate. Instead, this game has largely been focused on third-parties.
I am not surprised by this, because due to my win condition, I basically need tons of third parties.

I myself am a third-party. My win condition is to keep as many third-parties alive (I need at least 3) when the game ends.
Since I want to keep as many alive as possible, I essentially try to trust any person who claims third party unless sufficient or extremely weird evidence comes up.

Though claiming now makes little sense in regards o the current events, I am doing so in order to help whittle down people who could be possible Mafia (I feel like going into cult for now is a waste of time and is just confusing us against a more important threat) as well as help make sense of what I'm about to try and theorize about.

day 4, pg 100) fruit: And yes I am the fabulous Sexy Survivor. It is actually part of my name.
My win condition is to stay fabulous and of course survive

day 5, pg 103) mia: The statement I investigated last night was the truth and for the better of the town I will not out them as it would be giving mafia an easy target, still extremely tired and school starts tomorrow so my posts will most likely be short for a few days.

day 6, pg 107) jk: Anyways I still claim third-party and I and my win condition is as I said above, I need to be alive until the end of the game.
I have a night action (proven by tim who used me as his third-night choice and told in our inn).
My night action allows me to give any player a new power (well, I assumed its a new power, I did not know they were items until 77 stated it).
Said powers range from making someone bulletproof or lynchproof, to becoming a sort of cop-like role or becoming a doctor.

Not necessarily useful but things I picked up. One bit I am curious about is Fruit saying he needs to stay Fabulous to win, does this need anything in particular?

Ah, but why fake it?
Partly baiting out a Saboteur (seems like my FoS on Saboteur and 'target' were right anyway o.o) and trying to get lynched, as I can only claim role after I am lynched for the first time.

Anyway, will make claim post in morning. Would anyone else like to answer my actions question <3?

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't think JK's "goal" is to have 3 3Ps win, rather to have 3 Shady Business Deal people alive.
Well considering I said that was a personal goal and not my actual win condition, which was to stay alive until the end of the game, and if I'm correct Mia lie-detected the statement stating my win condition, role, and powers, then I would say the latter is false. (of course this is a guess but it was the statement I made with the most information).

Plus fruit was also lie detected and iirc his role came out as role confirmed by mia as well.

So...
I don't know where you're going with this. *shrugs*

• Agree
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Last post before bed~
Mia stated in every post I've seen that she confirmed the roles, not the allignments.
Nevertheless, I still think JK is the head of this Shady Business Deal thing.
Also, if I was say a cop role but could also kill, if I just said "My role allows me to investigate a player" then that would be correct, just leaving out the kill bit. Lie Detectors are very easy to manipulate as even if I said, using the same role, "The way I interpreted it is that my role is town-sided" the host cannot say if that's true or false as it's a personal interpretation even if the role was third party.
So Mia, can you quote the bits that you investigated?

Also I'm not attacking Fruit, I asked about a certain part of his win condition as it could be something specific.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Also:
With your bulletproofing, Cat's bulletproofing and Caff's protecting it means that the game should auto be over for enemies right?
How do you know myself and cat have bulletproofing? I know I have bulletproofing but I've never mentioned it in the thread(until just now of course). I don't recall Cat ever saying she was bulletproof either from any of her previous posts.
*shrugs*

And here's an example of Mia stating an alignment:
Mia said:
Uh wait a sec. JK mafia? I don't think so? He is third party.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
(quoting on tablets are bad) "How do you know myself and cat have bulletproofing? I know I have bulletproofing but I've never mentioned it in the thread(until just now of course). I don't recall Cat ever saying she was bulletproof either from any of her previous posts.
*shrugs*"

Each night I can give people the powers of either: one-shot lynchproof, bulletproofing(alongside Cat
(quoting on iPads are bad) ""Mia said:
Uh wait a sec. JK mafia? I don't think so? He is third party.""

Third Party =/= Not a threat to town
And for all I know she was just talking about your claim. Owell, Mia can clear it up.

MEANWHILE I SEE YOU STEALING MY *shrugs* THING

Owell, nearly 1am so YouTube and Imgur shall no longer distract me. G'night.

• Optimistic
Reactions: JKangaroo

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Since I'm certain Moogs is gonna ask anyways...
Lie detected alignments and roles.
Any specific statements on what you lie detected so we know for certain what we're basing stuff off of?
Like my bolded claim or fruits entire claim post or etc.
Just like a quote of what was lie detected.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Each night I can give people the powers of either: one-shot lynchproof, bulletproofing(alongside Cat
Heh, I just realized I made a typo.
I went back to see when I said that since I don't recall Cat ever having bulletproofing. That entire sentence in parentheses was meaning Caff because of the protecting ability. (oh well, they're both cats anyways, one is just a kitten who likes caffeine).

Still doesn't explain how you know I have bulletproofing unless you mean giving people bulletproofing, which frankly, the latter isn't implied at all in that post. So you still haven't exactly explained how you've gotten this information. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'll hop in and say that I find it extremely unlikely for any mafia to have a role that prevents them from being lycnhed, that would be simply game-breaking.

It could just be that you've gotten something wrong in your assumptions and now you're both going after someone that isn't really mafia while the real mafioso is watching the whole thing unravel and laughing their ass off. Just a thought, I'll read it more carefully when I get the chance.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Being fabulous isn't really part of my win condition. I just am fabulous <3. I don't really have to do something to be fabulous is what I mean. For example, what alpha had to do, I don't have to do that.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Actually, you guys didn't give me my information and I won't give you yours, seems fair right c:. All I propose is JK's actions in knowledge for my role. It will become clear after tonight: I just need this >:c

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
In actuality, it seems to me as if the only thing keeping you alive at the moment is your apparent immunity to lynches. I'd think it would be in your best interests to claim now.
Why? Why would it be helpful the guy who survives the day to be known threat or useless person at night. Am I super powerful? Am I super bad? I don't know, perhaps I need to take one for the team~
That's a message for you killing roles <3 JK doesn't even need to say what one out of the four he gave each person, just who. Can't explain why, but I need that before I claim c: