TBD [Status: GAME OVER]

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Ender Steve checks out. Page 26 on tapatalk, I don't know what that is on the forums, I think it's different.

(Was looking for the never gonna give you up)

Mia

Reaction score
Jk I believe the inn your talking about only has Caff, Cat and myself in it now. Also my investigations go as followed;
First : 77 - Lie
Second : Fruit - Truth (Role confirmed)
Third : Jk - Truth (Role confirmed)

• Thank You
Reactions: JKangaroo

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I still had some doubt about fruit but with the lie detection coming out a true my doubts have all but been blown away.
I believe it's time we brought this game to an end, no?

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Right guys, it's been fun, but it really is late and I've achieved my goals for the day (make of that what you will), so I'm going to sleep soon enough. Never gonna give up on this game though, it's definitely fun, if nothing else!
I was actually reading through all your posts and it was beautiful. I don't think I could have pulled that off.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score

No lynch happened.

It is now Night 8.

Deadline: 72hrs. Monday 23pm GMT

Final Votecount of Day 8:

Ooglie101 - 5 - Defiant_Blob, JKangaroo, Mia, CaffeinatedKitty, xXxFruitninjaxXx

Not voting: catgirl12466, Enderfive, Ooglie101

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
On mobile, so not a pretty post, sorry.

Defiant_Blob - Third Party Serial Killer with a Persecution Complex
(has to attempt killing one of those that voted for him during the day), cannot kill without being voted)

was killed.

It is now Day 9.

Deadline next sunday 23pm GMT

With 7 alive it will take 4 to lynch.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I am guessing you have some sort of shady deal with someone that gives you invincibility or something along these lines, during the day?
no since the game would be over presuming none of you could kill if i was mafia
y'all really eager to push this business deal onto me *reinstates hidden half of JK's role*

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Firstly I'd like to hear everyone's actions on every night (JK can't talk about his special thing one I know but he can about the lynch, bullet, cop, doctor ithink) I need to see if there's a specific correlation~

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Consider me intrigued.
I would rather like to know why you need that information. What kind of correlation and for what?
Or other questions like... How did you survive the lynch (I certainly didn't give you a one-shot lynchproof.) And what ever happened to that knife? Where did it even come from? Was it a complete lie (considering the only people we know of that can give out items are myself, Sam, and Notty, and based on death descriptions and actions, only Notty could have, but if we believe her she gave out bombs) or is there something more hidden?
I'm also going to assume the Dancer role is a lie considering we haven't gotten an update about it since N4.

Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly fine with saying who I gave what, I have not much to hide at this point considering my win condition is already made known(that is if Mia lie detected everything).
But frankly at this point in time I would rather not give out even more information(even if some can already be found in the dark depths of the thread) to a player where all the information points to being as Mafia.
...Or perhaps not even Mafia, a more likely explanation would be some kind of third-party killing role considering we still have that 1 mysterious death on N1 that was never explained. We know that people died by digi(myuser), Defiant(killed Alpha), and a mafia kill(either Midnight or Hunter). A third killing role is still missing, and as I can only assume the town's win condition is to kill all threats to them(usually is), it still points to you.

• Agree
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I would rather like to know why you need that information. What kind of correlation and for what?
Or other questions like... How did you survive the lynch (I certainly didn't give you a one-shot lynchproof.)
what ever happened to that knife?
'm also going to assume the Dancer role is a lie
I'm perfectly fine with saying who I gave what
1) *wink*
2) Part of role.
3) Fake, did it for a reason (that didn't actually work)
4) Correct, but will not claim before my question has been answered.
5) Go ahead then~

JKangaroo

Reaction score
1) *wink*
*Blinks*
2) Part of role.
4) Correct, but will not claim before my question has been answered.
Ah, then why don't you just tell us your role. You remain the last out of all of us to tell it, which is certainly suspicious to me. Why not claim unless you have something to hide?(or are useless, but super awesome like enders, but the lynchproof tells me its not useless). Certainly seems like you have an agenda.
3) Fake, did it for a reason (that didn't actually work)
Ah, but why fake it? The only reason I can possibly imagine is to make the town think there was a Saboteur-esq role, which was one of their powers back in Supernatural Hotel. And as far as I know, that was the only game in which there exited a knife was in Supernatural, where the Saboteur was Mafia, and in SCP which... I have no idea because I never read SCP Mafia.(I probably should).
Anyways basing this off of the Saboteur possibility, in terms of the knife, sounds like to me you were trying to make the town believe there were more people who gave out items, or possibly to put suspicion on Notty? Or perhaps if you claimed to have gotten a knife, an item many people thought referred to a Saboteur, it would weaken any suspicion against you.

But who's to say? Who's to say...
5) Go ahead then~
Nu uh, you're still hiding in too much shadow.
To much information points to a hidden agenda which frankly, I do not want to help you pursue.
You already know what I can do. Why should I scratch your back when you have yet to scratch mine.

My best theory is that you don't care about being lynched, because you probably can't.
You're resistant to any lynches, aren't you?
You're trying to gather as much information as possible during these day sessions to get the best chances of killing people at night so you don't either 1)run into a player with possible bulletproofing(aka from me), 2)run into a bomb left by the fantastic Notty, or 3)attack catgirl who can kill anyone who visits her at night.

Plus there was that statement you made yesterday about anti-town not being able to win.
Not sure if I can use that, but seeing as it was blatantly stated in the thread itself and answered by GmK that its perfectly usable.
And because of that statement I guess we already know where your loyalties lie.

And because of that, I refuse to give you any additional information to help pursue your wicked agenda my dear Moogles.
You were such a young and innocent cow. Oh how it saddens me to see your loss from grace. My heart cannot take such betrayal. *faints* -The last words of Old Lady JKangaroo from the play "TBD"

• Agree
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty