TBD [Status: GAME OVER]

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Aha! I knew those two were hiding something. An unclaimed this late? Strange. A vanilla lyncher alongside these strange and wacky roles? Also strange. Glad whoever killed them last night caught on or found something strange with 'em.
I'm guessing one of the kills was thanks to Jolt, his little gift to us from the dead. We still have no idea who killed the other though right? There's still that unexplained death N1.
Unless Jolt has thrown more than 1 bomb... That seems unlikely.
Oh boy, um, I know I haven't been speaking much, but I just thought of something massive. Like, MASSIVE. And if it's plausible, 77 might be mafia with it.

...Do you think, perhaps, they made up Duffie's role? That there is no cult to begin with? That it was all a distraction from the real problem?

In which case 77's lies would be right in line with it if he was mafia. Playing up the cult hunting part of the game.
I would say that's very possible, and probably exactly right.
I still think it was incredibly convenient that 77 was able to claim to be Duffie's killer easily and quickly right after she died...
And yet when it turned out that he didn't actually kill her and his role was completely faked thanks to investigating by you and Mia iirc...
I was surprised no one jumped on that fact that there was, at that point, almost no evidence was there to suggest 77 was telling the truth.

Plus if they made up the cult role then they could easily say who is/isn't cult and gain their support. And even though it's possible this may not be true, the fact that 77 investigated coolio at one point(who ended up being mafia) could have been to keep the focus away from us looking at coolio and remaining innocent for awhile longer.

...But Sam only can use it once it seems from the death description. It's possible it may have been used before...
But I would say at the moment the evidence points to 77 and is the most likely lynch today.

Vote 77_is_the_best

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score

77_is_the_best - Mafia Godfather
(innocent on investigations, was in a shady businessdeal)
was lynched

---

It is now Night 7.

Deadline: Friday 23pm GMT.

Final Votecount Day 7:

77_is_the_best - 5 - catgirl12466,Defiant_Blob, jKangaroo, CaffeinatedKitten, enderfive

Not voting: Mia (madgab11), 77_is_the_best, Ooglie101, xxxfruitninjaxxx

With 9 alive it took 5 to lynch.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i saw something when looking over previous days actions

Alright, so I'm a Vigilante with a Persecution Complex.
Every night, I must kill one person who voted me during the day.
If no one votes me during the day, I perform no action.
I have town win conditions (all threats to town eliminated).
The only person I have killed this game is Alpha102.
No. Not Jolt. Defiant has been investigated and has come up mafia. Jolt can by lynched tomorrow but if he is what he says he is there's a good chance that the exploded person is cult or mafia.

Vote defiant blob
samlen - Mafia One-Time-Role-Change-Janitor
(Once per game can define, what will be shown as the role of a person the mafia group has killed during that night. Cannot change the alignment that will show, only the role)
was killed

the road to ruin - Mafia Manufacturer
(Can hand out fake investigation modules)
explodes
77 didn't die. Care to explain?

JKangaroo

Reaction score
I see fruit down there viewing. *waves*
Anyways, between both of us we discussed the course of action in our inn... and I believe we have found the finale piece to end this game.
But first, let us clear some things up and leave no loose ends.

Firstly: I believe its about time Ender told us his role. Though he has been investigate by Notty, he remains basically unclaimed. Seeing as there are only 8 of us left, and Sam, the other person who remained Unclaimed, ended up being Mafia, made both of us wish to see at least some form of claim today. If I were to guess I would guess a killing role who assisted back in N1 and possibly helped kill Sam/Road (unless both were done by Jolt which is doubtful and the missing killer of D1 would still be unknown.

Secondly, perhaps its also about time Mia told us who was lie detected, since Im guessing at this point Im guessing the 3 uses have been used up (I'll guess myself, 77, and... ______), and if those first 2 were used on us, there still is that other unnamed person we don't know about.
Knowing who was telling the truth about X thing could prove useful information.

With all that out of the way, here are our observations:
Welp, considering the night has begun it looks like not all the Mafia are dead.

Left alive are:
-Jkang(me) who is 3p
-Fruit(You) - survivor 3p
-Ender - unknown
-Ooglie - "dancer"
-Caff - Saved players multiple times, definitely town imo
-Mia - Definitely town (Lie detector)
-Defiant - I would say definitely town (Vig)
-Catgirl - gun shop owner (town); has given information easily and has gone against 77 who was Mafia

If I would have to take a guess...
Either Ender or Ooglie are the final member(s).

Even then though I only suspect ender because he hasn't claimed, which is why I didn't trust Sam. Because of that I don't really think ender's the enemy here especially since he turned out "safe" by Notty's investigation with her cop ability, and because there probably isn't another Mafia team I would say the option that he's a Godfather (since that was 77) is out the window.
Plus Ender is probably the final killing role who killed tonight and explains the other unknown death back on N1.
Could be wrong of course...

And so I claim Ooglie is the final member of the mafia. At least, only basing it off of 1 piece of evidence that I can't confirm until tomorrow.
Specifically that would be the knife that Ooglie claimed to have gotten which ended up having a "bad" effect...
Or did it?
From what we know the only people who can give out items(or powers) was Notty as a tinkerer who passed out bombs for the most part, Myself who gives out those powers which does not include such a thing as that knife, and Sam, who gave out investigation modules.
Now unless Notty lied about not giving Ooglie that knife and in fact did make it, then I would say Ooglie is lying.

Of course I want to get confirmation about something first... namely from Mia and who was lie detected the 2nd time, as 77 was the first and I was the third, we have yet to see the 2nd person whom is protected.
I don't recall if Ooglie claimed the same day that Mia lie detected that 2nd time and I still think that lie detection was used on you.
But it doesn't hurt to be safe...
Tl;dr I claim Ooglie is the final Mafia member.
However before I vote I would love clarification from those 2.

• Agree
Reactions: catgirl12466

JKangaroo

Reaction score
since I forget, what is your role JK?
Third-Party, I win if I'm alive until the end of the game.
Each night I can give people the powers of either: one-shot lynchproof, bulletproofing(alongside Cat, why there have been nights of no deaths), investigation where third-parties/town appear not guilty aka innocent, and the power of a doctor.
I have another part to my role, but I am not allowed to give said details as part of my role description, however that 2nd ability should be quite obvious if you read back, as well as one already known by half the remaining players who also can't speak of it because of said role ability.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Firstly: I believe its about time Ender told us his role.
Sure. It'd be terribly unfortunate if GmK got to reveal my role instead of myself when the game ended.

I claim Rick Astley.

No, this is not a joke. I really am Rick Astley. I can prove it.

I won the game when I posted the lyrics of Never Gonna Give You Up in order in the beginnings of my posts without anyone calling me out. Allow me to show you:

We're no strangers -snip-
Love -snip-
You know, the rules -snip-
And -snip-
So -snip-
Do I -snip-
And so on. Search my post history if you like, you'll find that I posted all the necessary lyrics in order in the beginnings of my posts before even the first day was over. I suppose I have Hunter and Alpha to thank for that, I highly doubt the day would've lasted long enough for me to reach my win condition before the first night if it wasn't for those two.

Oh, and I'm immune to nightkills.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
When I look at the remaining players, I know Mia and cat are 100% town. Cat knew 77 was a liar ever since his first claim, and Mia has also lie detected 77 and helped get him lynched.

I know Jk is what he says he is.

I might go back and read but I believe ender.

Caff, do you have a night kill immunity? Because you claimed doc early on but mafia never killed you.

I still see defiant as innocent because of the bus driver thing.

Then there's ooglie. It's a process of elimination from everything else.

Ender do you know if your bomb still works with your immunity?