Survivor Havelock

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Coconut Blowout Round #2 Results

The Survivors eliminated for the challenge this round are... FoxMccloud64 and Aika

------------------

Amount of Coconuts Given: (Most to Least)

1.) Mythelf: 13 coconuts.
2.) FoxMccloud: 11 coconuts.
3.) Notme: 10 coconuts.
4.) Runemen: 9 coconuts.
5.) Aika: 0 coconuts.

------------------

Details

FoxMccloud's Actions:

-Gave 10 coconuts to himself.
-Knifed both Aika and Mythelf.
-Protected himself from Aika's knife. (Effective! Aika tried to knife him but failed.)

-> He had a total of 12 coconuts at first. (10 from him and 2 given by Aika), but Mythelf knifed one of his coconuts. Giving him a total of: 11 coconuts. And eliminating him.

---

Aika's Actions:

-Gave 2 coconuts to herself.
-2 coconuts to Fox.
-6 coconuts to Mythelf.
-Knifed Runemen.
-Knifed Fox (Cancelled, Fox protected himself).
-Protected herself from Notme's Knife (Effective!)

-> She had a total of 2 coconuts. (Given by herself), but both Fox, Runemen and Mythelf knifed him. Giving him a total of 0 coconuts. And eliminating her.

---

Runemen's Actions:

-Knifed both Aika and Notme.
-Protected himself from Fox.

-> Had a total of 11 coconuts. (10 given by himself and 1 from Mythelf). but both Aika and Notme knifed him. Giving him a total of 9 coconuts. Saving himself from elimination.

---

Mythelf's Actions:

-Gave 8 coconuts to herself.
-1 coconut to Notme.
-1 coconut to Runemen.
-Knifed both Aika and Fox.
Protected herself from Aika's knife.

-> She had a total of 14 coconuts. (8 given by herself and 6 by Aika), but Fox knifed her. Giving her a total of 13 coconuts. And saving herself from elimination.

---

Notme's Actions:

-Knifed Runemen and Aika.
-Protected himself from Aika's knife.

-> Had a total of 11 coconuts. (10 by himself and 1 by Mythelf), but Runemen knifed him. Giving him a total of 10 coconuts. And saving himself from elimination.

------

FINAL ROUND.

-I'll be giving 15 coconuts this time.
-You'll have 1 BOMB. (You can ONLY bomb 1 Survivor. That bomb will explode 5 of your own coconuts).
- And 1 shield to protect yourself from either someone's bomb or coconuts.

You know the drill, send me a PM with your actions.

Survivors Alive: mythelf Runemen4 Notme

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]OBJECTIVE: The Survivor with 2nd most amount of coconuts will WIN THE CHALLENGE! So don't be the Survivor with the most coconuts nor the one with the least.[/BCOLOR]

Think this through!

Good Luck!

Reactions: Notme

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Coconut Blowout Final Results

The winner of this Challenge is... Notme!

Congratulations, Notme! You've won immunity and the power the comes with it once again!

--------------

Amount of Coconuts Given:

Runemen4: 17 coconuts.
Notme: 16 coconuts.
Mythelf: 7 coconuts.

--------------

Details

Runmen's Actions:

-Gave 8 coconuts to Notme.
-Gave 7 coconuts to himself.
-Bombed Mythelf. (Effective!)
-Protected himself from Notme's Bomb. (Wasn't needed, he didn't bomb him).

-> Total of 17 coconuts. (7 by Notme, 3 by Mythelf and 7 by him). Making him the one with the most coconuts and eliminating him from the challenge.

Mythelf's Actions:

-Gave 12 coconuts to herself.
- Gave 3 coconuts to Runemen.
-Bombed Notme (Not Effective. Notme protected himself from her bomb).
-Protected herself from Notme's Bomb. (Effective!)

-> Total of 7 coconuts. (She had 12 at first, but Runemen bombed her. Making her lose 5). Making her the one with the least coconuts and eliminating her from the challenge.

Notme's Actions:

- Gave 7 coconuts to Runemen.
-Gave 8 coconuts to himself.
- Bombed Mythelf (Not effective! She protected herself from him)
-Protected himself from Mythel's bomb (Effective!)

-> Total of 16 coconuts (8 by him and 8 by Runemen). Making him the winner of the challenge!

---------------

Decision Time

Notme, you're safe from elimination. But now you have to choose 2 Survivors you'll want to send to Deathmatch.

Remember that you'll be facing against them, too. But you'll be playing not to avoid getting voted out (Since you already have immunity), but to try and avoid the other 2 Survivors from winning so your nominations stay the same.

Be smart in this decision. Because one of those 2 Survivors will not get voted out. So he/she might go after you next.

Send me a PM with your decision. And let me know the reason why you're sending them to Deathmatch.

Survivors in Danger: FoxMccloud64, Kalliee, mythelf, Aika, Faliara, MarsKid, Mulbery and Runemen4

Remember, only 1 more Survivor needs to get voted out and then Exile Island comes. Which means one of ChronosStar524, nitasu987, Infected_alien8_ and whoever gets voted out next will come back to the game!

Good Luck.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Notme has chosen his nominees.

He has chosen...

mythelf and Faliara

Reason for Mythelf: She betrayed me in last survivor.
Reason for Faliara: She survived deathmath once.

--------------

For now, Kalliee, Runemen4, Mulbery, Aika, MarsKid, and FoxMccloud64 are safe.

------------

Faliara VS. Notme VS. mythelf

Here's the Deathmatch Challenge

Click this link:

http://www.fupa.com/play/Puzzles-free-games/brick-yard.html

I'm sure most of you have played this game before. You'll have 80 pieces in total. The Survivor that uses ALL of them without losing or the Survivor that uses the most pieces before losing, will win the Deathmatch.

Make sure you send me through PM a screenshot of your score. Next to an escaperestart tab open so I can see you aren't cheating.

Mythelf and Faliara: Fight for your chance to win that "LifeGuard Pass" and leave the nomination place.
Notme: Fight to avoid Faliara and Mythelf from saving themselves.

Good Luck.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Just to be clear, the winner will be the one that places ALL of their pieces or the one that places the most.

IF there's a tie, then I'll be looking at WHO has the lowest tower using all the pieces.

And IF there's still a tie, then I'll be looking at your lives. Whoever has the most lives, will win the challenge.

Notme Faliara mythelf

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
DeathMatch Results

Faliara has messaged me saying that she'll like to go directly to Exile Island.

Whether that's part of her strategy or not, we'll see!

Which means... Faliara, you're the 4th Survivor voted out of Survivor Havelock.

------------

This means mythelf is safe and this will still count as Notme's work to get rid off Faliara.

So no Tribal Council this time.

----------

Exile Island

Welcome back, ChronosStar524, nitasu987, Infected_alien8_ and Faliara!

This is your LAST chance to come back to the game. So give it your all. If you lose, you'll be out of the game for good.

For this Exile Islands you'll have to play this game:

http://www.miniclip.com/games/color-switch/en/#t-c-f-C

The game is called:

Color Switch

Very simple, get the highest score.

Make sure you screenshot your score next to an escaperestart tab open. And send it to me through PM.
You can try as many times as you want.

Last chance.

Good Luck!

• Optimistic

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Exile Island Results

The winner of Exile Island is... ChronosStar524!

Congratulations, Chronos! You were the 1st one voted out, but you have another shot! You're back in the game!

He got a score of 24!

---------------

Which means, it's the end of nitasu987, Faliara and Infected_alien8_

Remember you still are part of the Jury, so stay in touch because you'll be very important at the end!

--------------

Challenge was: [BCOLOR=#ffff00]Coconut Blowout[/BCOLOR]

Notme became the winner of the Challenge.

Mythelf and Runemen4 were Runner-Ups.
FoxMccloud and Aika got 3rd place.
Marskid, Faliara, Mulbery and Kalliee got last place.

-----------------

Notme nominated... Faliara and Mythelf.

---------------

Faliara forfeited the Deathmatch. Getting her automatically eliminated from Survivor and being sent to the Jury Mansion.

There was no Tribal Council due to that.

----------------

Exile Island happened next.

ChronosStar524 won. Winning another shot to win Survivor Havelock.

Sadly, it was the end of the road for Nitasu, Faliara and Infected.

---------------

It was Notme's second win. Will that help him or make him a posible threat to others?

ChronosStar524 has returned, will he get revenge?

Who'll win the immunity next?

--------------

HitList So far:

ChronosStar524 was voted out under Notme's watch. (But Chronos returned to the game!)
Nitasu987 was voted out under Kalliee's watch.
Infected_Alien8_ was voted out under Runemen4's watch.
Faliara was voted out under Notme's watch.

• Optimistic

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
  • Optimistic

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Flying Squirrel Results

The winner of the challenge is... ChronosStar524!

Congratulations, Chronos! Not only you managed you win Exile Island, but you won immunity and the power that comes with it!

Great comeback.

----------------

Scores

1.) ChronosStar524: 12440.
2.) Marskid: 10770.
3.) Runemen: 9400.
4.) Aika: 9320.
5.) Notme: 7500.
6.) Mythelf: 6230.
7.) FoxMccloud: 2170.
8.) Kallie is inactive, if she continues to be inactive after this Tribal Council, I'll have to kick her out of the game.

-------------

Also, Mulbery has decided to forfeit the game. Reason is because he's currently too busy and doesn't have enough time.

So with that being said... Mulbery, you're the 4th Survivor voted out.

You'll still be part of the Jury. So stay in touch.

You have spoken.

4 down. 8 left.

-------------

Decision Time

ChronosStar524, I'll need you to send me by PM the name of TWO Survivors you wish to send to Deathmatch. Next to a reason as to why you're choosing those two.

Remember that you'll be facing against those 2 Survivors in the Deathmatch as well. But you'll be playing not to avoid getting voted out (Since you already have immunity), but to try and avoid the other 2 Survivors from winning so your nominations stay the same.

Be smart in this decision. Because one of those 2 Survivors will not get voted out. So he/she might go after you next.

Survivors in Danger: Aika MarsKid Runemen4 mythelf Notme FoxMccloud64 Kalliee

Good Luck.

• Optimistic

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

ChronosStar524 has chosen his nominees.

He has chosen...

FoxMccloud64 and Notme

Reason for FoxMccloud64: Just an opportunity to shake things up. I trust that he'll know how to survive.
Reason for Notme: A little bit of revenge and a little bit of an opportunity to see how they manage get themselves out alive.
*They're both veterans and I'd honestly like to see how this plays out.*

--------------

For now, MarsKid Runemen4 mythelf Kalliee and Aika are safe.

--------------

Notme VS. ChronosStar524 VS. FoxMccloud64

Very easy, click this link:

http://www.addictinggames.com/puzzle-games/bubblespinner.jsp

Whoever gets the highest score, wins the Deathmatch.

Make sure you send me through PM a screenshot of your score. Next to an escaperestart tab open next to it.

You're free to try as many times as you wish.

Notme and Fox: Fight for your chance to win that "LifeGuard Pass" and leave the nomination place.
ChronosStar524: Fight to avoid Fox and Notme from saving themselves.

Good Luck.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Deathmatch Results

The winner of this Deathmatch is... Notme!

Congratulations, Notme! You have won the LifeGuard Pass. Which means you're no longer a nominee and you're safe from Tribal Council.

--------------

Notme's Score: 528.
Fox's Score: 481.
Chronos' Score: 253.

-----------------

ChronosStar524, since one of the the Survivors you nominated won the Deathmatch, you need to choose another nominee that will replace Notme's spot.

It'll be FoxMccloud64 sitting next to someone else in danger of getting voted out.

Survivors in Danger: Kalliee mythelf Aika MarsKid and Runemen4

Please send me a PM with the name of the Survivor you want to nominate and why.

Good luck.

• Winner

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
ChronosStar524 has decided to nominate... MarsKid

Reason: They're a strong opponent and I'd like to have some chance to not be taken out by them later.
At this point I didn't expect it to backfire as hard as it did. I'm just making a list and noticing how this will all come back to haunt me.

----------------

Tribal Council

The time has come to vote out ONE of the 2 nominees.

It's between:

FoxMccloud64 and MarsKid

Survivors that will cast their vote: mythelf Aika Kalliee Notme and Runemen4

Fox and Marskid won't vote since they're nominated. And ChronosStar524 won't be voting either (That's a new rule. Whoever wins the challenge won't vote. He will just vote in case there's a tie. He'll be the decisive vote)

Send me a PM with the name of the Survivor you wish to vote out. And let me know WHY you're voting out that Survivor. It needs to be a valid reason. Try to tell me why you're voting that survivor out over the other one.

Good Luck.​

• Optimistic

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Tribal Council Results

The 5th and 6th Survivor voted out of Survivor Havelock is... FoxMccloud64 and Kalliee

-----------------

Kalliee has been voted out since she's been inactive for a BIG while now.

-------------------

FoxMccloud64 received 2 votes.
Marskid received 2 votes.

There was a tie! So in this case ChronosStar524 (For being the Challenge winner) was the tie breaker. And he voted out FoxMcloud64.

-------------------

Reasons as to why FoxMccloud64 got voted out:

1.) While Mars is a strong competitor, I think Fox poses a stronger threat by being so nonchalant about things. He has a certain vibe about him that throws me off.

2.) He is a strong player that needs to go.

------------------

Kalliee and FoxMccloud64,[BCOLOR=#ffff00] you will become the 5th and 6th Member of the Jury[/BCOLOR]. You'll be joining Nitasu987, Infected_Alien8_, Faliara and Mulbery in the Jury Mansion.

You can say one last statement.

FoxMccloud64 and Kalliee, the Tribe has spoken.

7 down. 6 left.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Congratulations, Top 6!

We're halfway there!

Notme

Notme without a doubt is one of the most vocal Survivors we've ever had! He has been through ups and downs throughtout this season. He has been the Survivor who has won one of the most Challenges and has been in charge of voting out a couple of them as well. He has also been in danger of getting voted out due to his strong way to play the game. But he doesnt give up! He has managed to get out of those sticky situations and survive another day in this game.

A perfect slogan for him this season is:

"Come at me, bro. You try to get rid of me? Doesn't matter. I'll try my best to survive again and again and then I'll cut you afterwards."

-------------------

MarsKid

This is Marskid's first time playing Survivor. And he has made it quite far! He has been a little unlucky twice now this season though. Due to other Survivors winning the LifeGuard pass and then people choosing him as a Replacement Nominee. But both times he has also been lucky enough to survive! In one hand, he is lucky because it seems people believe there has been other Survivors that are a bigger threat than him. But in the other hand, he's been in the back of a lot of people's mine as a second choice. Can this be the downfallof him at some point? Or help him win the game?

Slogan for him this season:

"While being in danger, I'll stand straight and strong next to the other Survivor. However, I won't be me getting voted out. Instead, I'll watch as the other gets burned at the stake next to me. And then, I'll just walk away without any scratch and wait to see the next victim."

---------------------

Runemen4

This is Runemen's first time playing Survivor as well. At first, he was the quiet type of player. But for the 3rd Challenge, he decided to get out of the shadows and he get his first win. He manged to get out one of the biggest threats in the season.
He hasn't been nominated once this season yet. He's a mixture of a quiet player but at the same time a deadly one. Knowing the right time to strike.

"Don't mind me. I'll wait for the perfect time to sneak behind you and stab you. You'll never see it coming."

------------------

mythelf

Without a doubt Mythelf has been under almost everyone's radar in this game. They all know she's one of the best players to ever play Survivor. She has been nominated several times, but managed to survive every time! She hasn't won a Challenge yet, so she had been counting in her skills to win the Deathmatch. At this point, she knows she can only trust herself to survive. Having made it this far knowing her history in previous seasons is impressive.

Slogan for her this season:

"I might be alone. But my thirst to win this game is strong. It'll take a lot from you to get me out of this game. I'll just keep building my curriculum even bigger while I watch you fail."

-------------------

Aika

Aika has been the embodiment of the phrase "Flying under the radar" this season. She hasn't been nominted once! She hasn't even been close to be in danger. Hasn't won a challenge either, but does she really needs to? Staying away from drama seems ot be helping her make it this far. Will she keep using that strategy to win it all? Or she'll just wait for the perfect time to reveal herself?

Slogan for her this season:

"Keep fighting each other, darlings. Keep ripping each other apart. I'll sit here patiently waiting till my time comes to snatch the crown."

-----------------

ChronosStar524

ChronosStar's start wasn't that great this season. He was the 1st one voted out. While being in the Jury Mansion, he got his act together. Waiting for that Exile Island Challenge to come. He ended up winning! And getting another shot to win this game.
He also had a great comeback, because he won the next Challenge! He's a clear example of not giving up and coming back stronger. And he has made it real clear that he's now here to stay and win it.

"Goodbye... Oh wait, hello again! Now this time around, I'll be the one saying farewell to each and every one of you while having a huge smile on my face."

---------------------------------------

Clearly, you're all strong for making it this far! You all have big qualities that can make you win this game.

So stay focus, be smart and t ry your hardest.

Only 3 more Survivors need to get voted out before the Final!

I'll be posting the next challenge later.

Stay alive, Survivors.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Cubefield Challenge

http://thesimplearcade.com/play/cubefield.html

Very simple, navigate your way without crashing.

The Survivor with the highest score wins immunity and the power that comes with it.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Make sure to screenshot your score, next to an escaperestar tab open next to it. Send it to me through PM.[/BCOLOR]

Exile Island is over. So you need to try your best to win.

Runemen4 ChronosStar524 mythelf Notme MarsKid Aika

Good Luck.​

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Cubefield Challenge

http://thesimplearcade.com/play/cubefield.html

Very simple, navigate your way without crashing.

The Survivor with the highest score wins immunity and the power that comes with it.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Make sure to screenshot your score, next to an escaperestar tab open next to it. Send it to me through PM.[/BCOLOR]

Exile Island is over. So you need to try your best to win.

Runemen4 ChronosStar524 mythelf Notme MarsKid Aika

Good Luck.​
*notices red-orange-cubes
So we are avoiding Aeres anti air system?

Jokes aside that minigame could work in Minecraft - just have Elytra with fireworks permanently on and procedurally generated random cubes :p