Survivor Havelock

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Deathmatch Results

The winner of the Deathmatch is... Notme!

Congratulations, Notme. You've won the LifeGuard Pass. Which means you're no longer nominated and you're safe from elimination.

--------------

Notme's Score was: 91.
Nitasu987's Score was: 75.
Falaira's Score was: 50.
Kalliee didn't complete the challenge and I couldn't wait for her any longer.

---------------

Faliara, since the person you nominated won the Deathmatch, you need to choose another nominee that will replace Notme's spot.

It'll be Nitasu987 sitting next to someone else in danger of getting voted out.

Please send me a PM with the name of the Survivor you want to nominate and why.

Good luck.​

Reactions: Notme

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Faliara has decided to nominate: MarsKid

Reason: Nothing personal- it's just that you popped up in a randomizer when the only person I could think of voting got immunity.

----------

Tribal Council

The time has come to vote out ONE of the 2 nominees.

It's between:

nitasu987 and MarsKid

Survivors that will cast their vote: Infected_alien8_ Aika FoxMccloud64 Notme mythelf Runemen4 Mulbery

Nitasu and Marskid s won't vote since they're nominated. And Faliara nor Kallie won't be voting either (That's a new rule. Whoever wins the challenge won't vote. He will just vote in case there's a tie. He'll be the decisive vote)

Send me a PM with the name of the Survivor you wish to vote out. And let me know WHY you're voting out that Survivor. It needs to be a valid reason. Please don't say "Because Notme nominated them" because that's quite obvious. Try to tell me why you're voting that survivor out over the other one.

Good Luck.​

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Tribal Council Results

The 2nd Survivor voted out of Survivor Havelock is... nitasu987

----------------

Nitasu987 received 4 votes.
MarsKid received 3 votes.

--------------

Reasons as to why Nitasu987 got voted out

1.) He seems to be doing much better than Mars and seems to have a plan unlike Mars.

2.) Nothing personal, you have just always been a strong player.

3.) Made it very far in games before, definitely a threat that needs to be neutralized.

4.) He's my biggest crush if you're reading this nitasu bby i love you so much xoxoxo.

---------------

Nitasu987, you will become the [BCOLOR=#ffff00]2nd Member of the Jury[/BCOLOR]. You'll be joining ChronosStar524 in the Jury Mansion PM.

Also, you're not out JUST yet. Once there's 4 people voted out, they'll have to compete in the "Exile Island Duel". In which the winner will come back to the game and have another shot to win.

But for now, you'll be waiting in the Jury House.

You can say one last statement.

nitasu987, the Tribe has spoken.

2 down. 10 left.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Challenge was: [BCOLOR=#ffff00]Quantity[/BCOLOR].

Both Faliara and Kalliee were joint winners since there was a tie.
Notme got 2nd.
Mythelf and Aika 3rd.
Infected_Alien8_ 4th.
Nitasu987 5th.
MarsKid 6th.
FoxMccloud64 7th.
Mulbery 8th.
Runemen4 last place.

------------------------------------

Faliara and Kalliee won immunity and the power that comes with it.

Faliara decided to nominate: Notme
Kalliee
decided to nominate: Nitasu987

Notme won the Deathmatch, winning the LifeGuard Pass and saving himself from elimination.

Due to that, Faliara had to choose a replacement nominee.

He chose: Marskid

At the end the official nominations were: Nitasu987 vs. Marskid

Nitasu987 was voted out with 4 votes against him.
MarsKid received 3 votes.

At the end, Kalliee successfully got Nitasu987 voted out by putting him as a nominee.

Unfortunately for Faliara, BOTH of the Survivors she nominated survived.

Did Faliara just gained 2 enemies at once? Or they'll just forget about it and have other plans?

Which 3 Survivors voted for MarsKid?

Did Notme just dodged a bullet there by winning the LifeGuard Pass?

Voting was REALLY close. That just shows that ONE vote can make the difference.

Who'll win the Power next?

HitList So far:

ChronosStar524 was voted out under Notme's watch.
Nitasu987 was voted out under Kalliee's watch.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
4Spooky5Me

Due to being Halloween I figured I'd make a Halloween-ish challenge.

Very simple: Send me by PM an extremely scary GIF.

The scariest GIF out of the bunch wins immunity and the power that comes with it.

Note: Make sure it screams "SCARY". I don't want funny. I don't want cute. I don't want disgusting. I want SCARY. Got it?

People will be voting for this. So make sure you choose something that most people might find scary.

Infected_alien8_ Mulbery mythelf Notme Faliara Aika MarsKid Runemen4 Kalliee FoxMccloud64

Good Luck!​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
4Spooky5Me Results

The clear winner of this Challenge is... Runemen4!

Congratulations, Runemen! You've won immunity and the power that comes with it!

-------------

I'll post the GIFS in order of highest votes to lowest and some feedback.

1.) Runemen4

(Funny story, Runemen originally sent me Aika's same GIF. But since Aika sent it first then I had to ask him to change it. Making him win the challenge! People were terrified of this gif. Which was exactly what I asked for. Clever to have used a clown mixed with this dark side. Not everyone is a fan of clowns nowadays. Specially this creepy ass one.)

2.) Aika

(Runner-up! The downfall to this one was that people expected for that to happen before the gif was even over. It was a bit predictable. But for those who didn't know, they thought it was really scary.)

3.) Infected_Alien8_

(Some people did get that jump scare. But with that being said, just like I said in Aika's GIF, it was predictable. And people did said they've seen it before. They thought the chair part was a great start, but the creature running towards the screen ruined it.)

4.) FoxMccloud64

(They liked how it's in a dark room and just a flashlight, and it's quite original. But it didn't give people the "chills" I was looking for.)

5.) Kalliee

(This was half and half. Half thought it was creepy, they thought the glitchy-ness made it better. But the other half actually laughed. They found it funny for some reason? Not a good sign.)

6.) Marskid

(They liked the idea of the clown. But most people didn't find this clown scary at all. They thought it looked actually cute. One girl even said, and I quote, "Looks so cuddly!")

7.) Notme

(They said the creature is ugly as hell, but most people didn't really find it scary. One guy said, "Me when I wake up in the morning".)

8.) Faliara

(Most people thought zombies aren't scary at all.)

9.) Mythelf

(People were disgusted by it, but it wasn't the reaction I was asking for. I wanted SCARED people. Not disgusted ones.)

10.) Mulbery

(Do I need to explain myself in this one? LMAO, made me laugh though.)

-----------------------

Decision Time

Runemen4, you're safe from elimination. But now, the time has come for nominations.

I'll need you to send me by PM the name of TWO Survivors you wish to send to Deathmatch. Next to a reason as to why you're choosing those two.

Remember that you'll be facing against those 2 Survivors in the Deathmatch as well. But you'll be playing not to avoid getting voted out (Since you already have immunity), but to try and avoid the other 2 Survivors from winning so your nominations stay the same.

Be smart in this decision. Because one of those 2 Survivors will not get voted out. So he/she might go after you next.

Send me a PM with your decision. And let me know the reason why you're sending them to Deathmatch.

Survivors in Danger: Aika Infected_alien8_ FoxMccloud64 Kalliee MarsKid Notme Faliara mythelf and Mulbery

Good Luck!​

Last edited: