Survivor Havelock

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Runemen4 has chosen his nominees.

He has chosen...

Mulbery and Infected_alien8_

Reason for Mulbery:
Since she has been extremely quiet during this game. It would be nice to see how she deals with the sudden threat.
Reason for Infected: He has also been semi quiet in the game. Therefore, it would be interesting to also see how he reacts to the spot light and to see what he will do.

-------------

For now, Kalliee Notme mythelf FoxMccloud64 Aika MarsKid and Faliara are safe.

-------------

Mulbery VS. Runemen4 VS. Infected_alien8_

Here's the Deathmatch Challenge

Click this link:

http://www.miniclip.com/games/balance/en/

Very simple. It's all about balancing the racket.

The Survivor with the most time balancing the racket will win the Deathmatch.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Make sure you send me through PM a screenshot of your score. Next to an escaperestart tab open so I can see you aren't cheating.[/BCOLOR] So please don't try fooling me, because trust me it won't work. And you'll get disqualified from Survivor.

Mulbery and Infected_Alien8: Fight for your chance to win that "LifeGuard Pass" and leave the nomination place.
Runemen4: Fight to avoid Mulbery and Infected_Alien8_ from saving themselves.

Good Luck.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Deathmatch Results

The winner of this Deathmatch is... Mulbery!

Congratulations, Mulbery. You've won the LifeGuard Pass. Which means you're no longer nominated and you're safe from elimination.

---------------

Mulbery's Score: 11 minutes, 28 seconds.
Runemen's Score: 5 minutes, 20 seconds.
Infected_Alien's Score: 4 minutes, 38 seconds.

----------------

Runemen4, since one of the the Survivors you nominated won the Deathmatch, you need to choose another nominee that will replace Mulbery's spot.

It'll be Infected_Alien8_ sitting next to someone else in danger of getting voted out.

Survivors in Danger: Kalliee Notme mythelf FoxMccloud64 Aika MarsKid and Faliara.

Please send me a PM with the name of the Survivor you want to nominate and why.

Good luck.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Runemen4 has decided to nominate... Kalliee

Reason: She has been very inactive during the game and I would like to see some more action from her.

-------------------

Tribal Council

The time has come to vote out ONE of the 2 nominees.

It's between:

Infected_alien8_ and Kalliee

Survivors that will cast their vote: mythelf FoxMccloud64 Mulbery Notme Aika Faliara and MarsKid

Kallie and Infected won't vote since they're nominated. And Runemen4 won't be voting either (That's a new rule. Whoever wins the challenge won't vote. He will just vote in case there's a tie. He'll be the decisive vote)

Send me a PM with the name of the Survivor you wish to vote out. And let me know WHY you're voting out that Survivor. It needs to be a valid reason. Try to tell me why you're voting that survivor out over the other one.

Good Luck.​

• Optimistic

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Tribal Council Results

The 3rd Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista is... Infected_alien8_

---------------

Infected_Alien8_ received 5 votes.
Kalliee received 2 votes.

--------------

Reasons as to why Infected_Alien8_ got voted out

1.) He seems to be a legitimate threat.

2.) He has always been a strong player.

3.) Death to the tyrant!

4.) Another strong competitor, in my experience can be very manipulative to get his way. No hard feelings, just trying to win.

5.) He can be a conniving S. O. B., so if this game comes down to trust and treaties, I'd rather have someone around that could be a reliable ally.

--------------

Infected_Alien8_, you will become the 3rd Member of the Jury. You'll be joining ChronosStar524 and Nitasu987 in the Jury Mansion.

Also, you're not out JUST yet. Once there's 4 people voted out, they'll have to compete in the "Exile Island Duel". In which the winner will come back to the game and have another shot to win.

But for now, you'll be waiting in the Jury House.

You can say one last statement.

Infected_alien8_, the Tribe has spoken.

3 down. 9 left.

----------

New Challenge will be posted tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Challenge was: [BCOLOR=#ffff00]4Spooky5Me[/BCOLOR]

Runemen4 became the winner of the Challenge.

Aika was runner-up.
Infected_Alien8_ got 3rd place.
FoxMccloud64 4th place.
Kalliee 5th.
Marskid 6th.
Notme 7th.
Faliara 8th.
Mythelf 9th.
Mulbery 10th and last place.

------------------

Since Runemen4 won... He nominated: Mulbery and Infected_Alien8_

--------------------

Mulbery won the Deathmatch, winning the LifeGuard Pass and saving himself from elimination.

Due to that, Runemen4 had to choose a replacement nominee.

He chose: Kalliee

--------------

At the end the official nominations were: Infected_Alien8_ vs. Kalliee

Infected_Alien8_7 was voted out with 5 votes against him.
Kalliee received 2 votes.

---------------

At the end, Runemen4 successfully got Infected_Alien8_ voted out by putting him as a nominee originally.

However, Mulbery saved himself. And Kalliee survived the voting. Did Runemen4 just gain to enemies?

Which 2 Survivors voted for Kalliee?

Did Mulberye just dodged a bullet there by winning the LifeGuard Pass?

Runemen4, who was quiet at the start of the game, decided to go for the "Quiet" players this round. He said because he wanted to see how they would handle being put in the spotlight.

With that being said, not even the quiet player are safe. So you better play the game hard now that you havce the chance.

You never know if it'll be you next.

HitList So far:

ChronosStar524 was voted out under Notme's watch.
Nitasu987 was voted out under Kalliee's watch.
Infected_Alien8_ was voted out under Runemen4's watch.

Last edited:

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Coconut Blowout

Listen carefully to the instructions.

Every round each of you will have:

- 7 Coconuts
- 2 Knifes
- 1 Shield

----------------

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]7 Coconuts[/BCOLOR]: You decide who to give coconuts to and how many of them. For example: You'll send me a PM saying "I'd like to give 2 coconuts to Infected_Alien, 4 to ChronosStar and 1 to Nitasu". You're free to choose how many coconuts you'll give and to whom. You can even give all 7 coconuts to 1 single Survivor. Your choice.
You can also give coconuts to yourself if you want.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Knifes[/BCOLOR]: This item you can use to attack a Survivor's coconut. So for example, if you decide to use a knife against Nitasu, then he'll lose ONE of his coconuts.
You CAN'T use both knifes against the same Survivor. It needs to be 2 different Survivors.
And you NEED to use them.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Shield[/BCOLOR]: This item will protect you from only 1 Survivor. For example: You'll tell me "I'd like to protect myself from ChronosStar." But you also have a choice to make, you can protect yourself from Chronos' Knife OR from his coconuts.
If you protect yourself from his knifes then it means that IF he tries to us e aknife against you, it won't work.
And if you protect yourself from his coconuts then it means that IF he decides to give you any coconut(s), it'll just be cancelled and you won't receive any form

--------------

Round 1

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Objective: Don't be 3rd Survivor with the MOST coconuts because I'll be eliminating that Survivor from the Challenge.[/BCOLOR]

There's 9 of you. So you all have some thinking to do. This requires strategy.

You need to send me by PM all your actions. This is what I'd like to see in the PM you'll send me:

-Who you'll be giving coconuts, how many and to whom.
And if you're keeping some of them to yourself. And how many if that's the case.

-Who you'll be using those 2 knifes against. Needs to be 2 different people.

- Against who you'll protect yourself from. And if you'll protect yourself from his/her knifes or coconuts.

--------------

This is an INDIVIDUAL Challenge. Meaning that you CAN'T talk to another Survivor to team up. If you break the rules, I'll have to disqualify you.

Oh and, once all actions are sent to me, I'll be posting the results. And I'll be revealing EVERYTHING you did. Meaning, who you gave cocnuts to, who you used knifes against, who you protected yourself from. So think about what you'll do.

Survivors Left: MarsKid FoxMccloud64 Mulbery Kalliee mythelf Aika Notme Runemen4 Faliara

Every round I'll change it up and items will be reset.

Last Survivor left standing wins immunity and the power that comes with it.

Good Luck!

• Optimistic

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Coconut BlowOut Round 1 Results

The 1st, 2nd and 3rd Survivor eliminated from the Challenge is... MarsKid, Faliara and MarsKid

There was a tie for 3rd most coconuts. So all of them get eliminated.

Also, Kalliee will be eliminated form the Challenge, too. For not completing it on time.

---------

Amount of Coconuts given: (Most to Least)

1.) Mythelf: 12 coconuts.
2.) Aika: 8 coconuts.
3.) Marskid/Faliara/Mulbery: 6 coconuts.
4.) Notme: 2 coconuts.
5.) Kallie: 1 coconut.
6.) FoxMccloud/Runemen: -1 coconuts.

-----------

Details

Faliara's Actions:

-Gave 5 coconuts to herself.
-1 coconut to Notme. (Was blocked, since Notme protected himself from Faliara's coconuts).
-1 coconut to Marskid. (Was blocked, since Marskid protected himself from Faliara's coconuts).
-Protected herself from Maskid's coconuts. (Not effective, didn't get any coconuts from Marskid).

-> She had a total of 7 coconuts at first. (5 from her and 2 given by Runemen), but FoxMccloud knifed one of her coconuts. Giving her a total of: 6 coconuts. And eliminating her.

---

Marskid's Actions:

-1 coconut each to: Fox, Mulbery, Kalliee, Mythelf, Aika, Notme and Runemen.
-Knifed Notme.
-Knifed Mythelf.
-Protected himself from Faliara's coconuts. (Effective!)

-> Marskid had a total of 10 coconuts at first (5 given by Fox, 3 by Aika, 1 by Faliara and 1 by Mulbery), but Marskid protected himself from Faliara's coconuts, and Runemen, Mulbery and Fali all knifed Marskid once. Giving him a total of: 6 coconuts. And eliminating him.

---

Mulbery's Actions:

-5 coconuts to himself.
-1 coconut to Mythelf.
-1 coconut to Marskid.
-Knifed Mythelf.
-Knifed Marskid.
-Protected himself from Aika's coconuts. (Not effective. Aika didn't give him any).

-> Mulbery had a total of 6 coconuts (5 given by himself and one given by Marskid). Noone knifed him. Eliminating him.

---

Mythelf's Actions:

-5 coconuts to herself.
-2 coconuts to Aika.
-Knifed FoxMccloud.
-Knifed Runemen.
-Protected herself from Notme's knife. (Not effective. He didn't knifed her).

->She had a total of 14 coconuts. ( 5 given by herself, 7 given my Notme, and 1 by Mulbery and Marskid.), but both Marskid and Mulbery knifed her. Giving her a total of: 12 coconuts. Making her the one with most coconuts and saving herself from Round 1.

---

Aika's Actions:

-4 coconuts to herself.
- 3 coconuts to Marskid.
-Knifed Notme.
-Knifed FoxMccloud.
-Protected herself from Marskid0s knife (Not effective. He didn't knifed her).

-> Aika had a total of 9 coconuts (4 given by herself, 2 by Mythelf, 2 by Runemen and 1 by Marskid), but FoxMccloud knifed her. Giving her a total of: 8 coconuts. Making her the 2nd Survivor with most coconuts and saving herself from Round 1.

---

Notme's Actions:

-All 7 coconuts to Mythelf.
-Knifed Kalliee.
-Knifed Runemen.
-Protected himself from Faliara's coconuts. (Effective!)

-> Notme was given a total of 5 coconuts, (3 coconuts from Runemen, 1 from Marskid and 1 from Faliara), but he protected himself from Fali's coconuts, and both Marskid and Aika knifed him. Giving him a total of 2 coconuts. And saving himself form Round 1.

---

Kalliee's Actions:

-None.

-> Had a total of 2 coconuts (1 coconuts given by each FoxMccloud and Marskid), but Notme knifed her. Giving her a total of 1 coconuts. Saving herself. But due to her not completing the challenge, was eliminated as well.

---

Runemen's Actions:

-3 coconuts to Notme.
-2 coconuts to Aika.
2 coconuts to Faliara.
-Knifed FoxMccloud.
-Knifed Marskid.
-Protected himself against Mulbery's coconuts) (Not effective. Didn't give him any coconuts).

-> Runemen had a total of 1 coconut (Given my Marskid), but each of Notme, Mythelf and Faliara knifed him). Giving him a total of -1 coconuts. Saving himself from round 1.

---

FoxMccloud's Actions:

-5 coconuts to Marskid.
- 1 coconut to Kalliee.
-1 coconut to himself.
-Knifed Faliara.
-Knifed Aika.
-Protected himself from Mythelf's coconuts. (Not effective. She didn't give him any).

-> FoxMccloud has a total of 2 coconuts (Given by himself and 1 from Marskid), but each of Runemen, Mythelf and Aika knifed him. Giving him a total of -1. Saving himself from round 1.

-------------

All these information might be important. It might give you some kind of a hint who's agasint who. Or who's teaming up with whom. Take all this information as what you want.

-------------

Round #2

-I'll be giving 10 coconuts this time.
-You'll have 2 Knives again.
- And 1 shield to protect yourself from either someone's knife or coconuts.

You know the drill, send me a PM with your actions.

Survivors Alive: mythelf Aika Notme FoxMccloud64 Runemen4

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]OBJECTIVE: The Survivor with the LOWEST amount of coconuts and the Survivor with the 2nd MOST coconuts will be eliminated as well![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]So 2 Survivors (Or more, depends if there's a tie), will be eliminated.
Meaning the one with the highest coconuts, and whoever gets 3rd and 4th place will be safe.
Avoid getting 2nd and 5th place.
[/BCOLOR]

Think this through!

Good Luck!