Survivor Elba

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
*plays Where'd You Go on the piano*
The monsoon makes the island look so devastating, but beautiful at the same time.
ejaworski24, play the drums. Jeff0521, play the guitar. Sploorky and theodorre sing. Let's enjoy this moment in time, with no care in the world.

I'll ignore where you guys got all the instruments :eek: Just because its the last days and you guys deserve to have fun.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

No Immunity this time.

The Survivor who is OUT of Survivor Elba is... Sploorky

Sploorky recieved 3 votes
Eja recieved 1 votes
Jeff recieved 1 vote

Here are the results of who voted for who earlier:

Jeff = Sploorky
Eja = Sploorky
Theo = Eja
Sploorky = Jeff
Chronos = Sploorky

Sploorky, you can make one last statement/post to say to your fellow survivors if you want.

And Sploorky, you are the Sixth Member of the Jury. So stay in touch with the thread. Because you will have a last saying in the Final.

Sploorky, The Tribe has spoken. 16 down. 4 left.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

No Immunity this time.

The Survivor who is OUT of Survivor Elba is... theodorre

Theo recieved 3 votes
Chronos recieved 1 vote

Here are the results of who voted for who earlier:

Jeff = Theo
Eja = Theo
Theo = Chronos
Chronos = Theo

Theo, you can make one last statement/post to say to your fellow survivors if you want.

And Theo, you are the Seventh and last Member of the Jury. So stay in touch with the thread. Because you will have a last saying in the Final.

theodorre, The Tribe has spoken. 17 down. 3 left.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Congratulations to the Final 3

ChronosStar524
ejaworski24
Jeff0521

You guys have done what the others couldn't do. Outwit, Outplay and Outlast.

The final 3 will now make ONE LAST STATEMENT of WHY they deserve to win Survivor Elba and not the other two.

But now the power goes directly to the Jury's hand.

theodorre
Sploorky
HarmakPaul
xXxFruitNinjaxXx
Salvationist
Dessern5
solis22

You guys will vote. BUT this time you will vote for WHO YOU WANT TO WIN Survivor Elba.
But before you guys vote. Jeff, Eja and Chronos will make ONE Last Statement. So after the 3 of them make their Statements to you. You guys can ask who ever you want a question. Something you would like to ask them about before making up your mind about who to give your vote to.

Reactions: Dio4344 and Solis22

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
In going to do a notty and say my last statement now.

I would vote for Chronos if I could seeing that he did the most work to stay in the competition where jeff and eja just stuck with fruit the whole time.
Also count me in for the next survivor! I'll be looking for that sign up thread! I had so much fun :D
Good luck to the final 3.
That is all.

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
I think I deserve to win Survivor Elba because I have been a very loyal player. No matter the situation I was in, I would NOT turn on my original team. I stuck with xXxFruitNinjaxXx till he got voted out, then from there I still still stayed with who was left in my team, even though I was in peril.

I was also a very nice player. I showed great sportsmanship and friendliness. I didn't WANT any of you to be gone, but I had to vote, and one wrong vote could have sent me out.

I am thankful to be in the final 3, and I ask for your vote!

Good luck to you, Chronos and Eja.

Love, Jeff.