Survivor Elba

Reaction score
Website
souncloud.com
Chronos's Last Statement:

I believe I deserve to win Survivor Elba because I don't completely panic in the most stressful of situations, very dependable to a very fine degree, and I can make the most of what I have. I do have a great amount of remorse for my actions in voting, but in my opinion, you have to make great sacrifices to win.

If you let me continue, I'll make sure to be even more helpful, dependable, and honor bound. Even if I don't win, I thank everyone for their efforts bringing m so. I also apologize for actions towards others when they didn't deserve it (Solis and many others).

I'm extremely glad to be in the top 3 against some really resilent challengers, and whom I wish the best for.
Your friendly neighborhood phoenix,
Chronos
*PS There's going to be a party for everyone after we go throught the voting.*

ejaworski24

Reaction score
I think I deserve to win because I've also been very loyal, and I've never been mean to anyone. I did what I could to make sure my alliance would move on, and I stayed in it till the very end. I may have just gotten lucky by choosing the right teams, but I stuck by them, and helped us win. I may not have influenced anything much in the beginning, though, but I think I deserve to win.

I'm very happy to be in the final three, and I'll make sure to be as helpful as possible. Good luck to you, jeff and chronos, and it's been a very fun match to keep trying to survive and help as much as possible.

Concluding,
ejaworski24

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
Jeff0521, when you were on Fruits Alliance were you thinking to vote me out?

Be Honest.

Honestly, I wasn't planning on it so soon. I knew I would have to eventually, but it just all happened too fast. Even though you were on the other team, I wanted you to stay in. But you understand that one wrong vote could have ended it for me. I'm sorry you had to go soon, and I really didn't want to vote you out. But it just happened that way.

I'm sorry.

Reactions: Solis22

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Honestly, I wasn't planning on it so soon. I knew I would have to eventually, but it just all happened too fast. Even though you were on the other team, I wanted you to stay in. But you understand that one wrong vote could have ended it for me. I'm sorry you had to go soon, and I really didn't want to vote you out. But it just happened that way.

I'm sorry.
Okay.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I just want to say, I have made some decisions that got me out, maybe i should have taken solis in, maybe I shouldnt have made such hasty decions, maybe i should have offered myself up to be voted for when in teams. But that all doesnt matter now. Jeff, eja, I respect you both, and I had wanted you both to win. But now, you guys did, and i dont know who to vote for. Please, someone, help me out. :banghead:

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
I just want to say, I have made some decisions that got me out, maybe i should have taken solis in, maybe I shouldnt have made such hasty decions, maybe i should have offered myself up to be voted for when in teams. But that all doesnt matter now. Jeff, eja, I respect you both, and I had wanted you both to win. But now, you guys did, and i dont know who to vote for. Please, someone, help me out. :banghead:

In my honest opinion, vote for who you think deserves it. Me? Or Eja?
I'm not going to try and persuade you to vote for me because YOU know who you want to vote for.

Reactions: Solis22
Reaction score
Website
souncloud.com
It's the choices that make the person and we all have regrets, don't let them eat at you. Just let the people know how you feel then and only then you'll be fine. Also, between Jeff and Eja, they both supported you until the very end and helped you in your time of need. Pick the one person you always and I mean always had wanted to win, it may take sometime, but you'll know who you want in the very end.

• Love
Reactions: Fruit

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Harmak rows back to the island in a boat that he made out of nothing but feathers. He was covered in egg yolks.

"HEY GUYS GREAT NEWS GARY CLONED HIMSELF AND NOW I HAVE MANY CHICKENS AT HOME"

There was a brief silence.

"WAIT WE NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS TO THE SURVIVORS OKAY THEN I HAVE ONE FOR CHRONOS"

Why did you follow my last wish to go with Jeff and Eja when they probably would have voted you off if they could before?

Oh, and you're welcome, Jeff and Eja. Sorry Theo and Sploor once again! <3

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Sorry about reposting so much but HarmakPaul I had actually on read one paragraph and thought it was friendly, but I went back and read the whole thing and it was AMAZING if it were the 3 I had said when I had said good bye, you would deffinatly had gotten my vote. :p

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Sorry about reposting so much but HarmakPaul I had actually on read one paragraph and thought it was friendly, but I went back and read the whole thing and it was AMAZING if it were the 3 I had said when I had said good bye, you would deffinatly had gotten my vote. :p
You should see some of my other posts that round. If y' look at them until the point where I was eliminated, almost all of them foreshadow my plan in some way or another.

And thanks Chronos, that's all.