Survivor Elba

Reaction score
Website
souncloud.com
*Finished with the decorations*
Alright everyone, when the votes come in let's get ready to party.
*Heads to the voting booth*
"It's been a while, I know I can't vote, but if I could, I'd chose one of my fellow survivors. Looking back, I was the quiet person with little help for others, then I became pretty vial when the walls started tumbling, and now I'm just me, and no more unneeded reactions. If I could go back and start again, I'd been much more helpful and less indigniant." "Hopefully no one will see this."

• Love
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
THE WINNER OF SURVIVOR ELBA IS... Jeff0521

ChronosStar524 got Second Place
ejaworski24 got Third Place

Results of the Votings:

Solis voted for Jeff
Fruit voted for Jeff
Dessern voted for Jeff
Theo voted for Jeff
Harmak voted for Chronos
Sploorky voted for Chronos
Salva didn't vote. But we didn't needed his vote because the Survivor only needed 4 votes to win.

Thanks to every single Survivor who participated. It was a pleasure to have you in the game.

Congratulations Jeff0521. You are oficially the winner of Survivor Elba. You won the Title of Soul Survivor and One Million Dollars. You outwitted, outplayed and outlasted every single Survivor in this Season.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
It won't be hosted for another week, so tell us how to improve things. What do we need to add/remove.

As after a while it went from talking to almost no talking, perhaps an idea on how to make this not happen again?

And ofcourse: Do you want another season? ;)

Alsoo, congratz Jeff. You surely did great. <3

nitasu987

Reaction score
HOLY FRAKING MUFFINS. I REALLY THOUGHT I'D WIN. Jeff, gratz for being the winner when I totally had no freaking idea who you were and thought chronos would win. =D

Anyways to ansoro2112 , I think that we could actually have tribes this time around, and maybe some sort of actual challenge. Also, Is there possibility of a 3rd cohost? I'd like to do that. If I cant then sign me up for saison II!

• Agree

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
HOLY FRAKING MUFFINS. I REALLY THOUGHT I'D WIN. Jeff, gratz for being the winner when I totally had no freaking idea who you were and thought chronos would win. =D

Anyways to ansoro2112 , I think that we could actually have tribes this time around, and maybe some sort of actual challenge. Also, Is there possibility of a 3rd cohost? I'd like to do that. If I cant then sign me up for saison II!
We are gonna keep it with 2 hosts only. And yes, I like your idea. Happy to see you again for the second season:)

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Maybe the best part about this type if survivor is that you are free to do what you want.
You can role play, form alliances, go single ect. I hope it stays like that. I can't wait for next season!!!
Also congrats to jeff :D

• Love

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Well damn CONGRATS JEFF
Im not sure if I will participate next season though, it is kinda of hard coming off a season I just had. I mean I want to win but. Wait, I just had an amazing idea, See you all next season ;)