Survivor Cephalonia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
*ill, ect, day off, comes home at 7:15 and checks forums*
YOU WERE TAGGED IN THE THREAD SURVIVOR CEPHALONIA. oic
You know what, I'm going with Noma and Dilly. Why? Well, they've both played extremely well during the whole game for starters and sure it's going to be rather sad 'leaving' Forest I, not trying to be rude here, think solis should have been out a while ago. From memory solis was rather good a the start, died down throughout the middle and was quite silent towards the end. I know this can be seen very hypocritical as I haven't been the most lively but from instinct I felt that solis was somewhat tearing the alliance apart; once again, hypocritical as I just accepted to be in an alliance with the only non-old-alliance member but meh.
Maybe I'm just a big hypocrit, but I'm doing what feels right. Best of luck, solis and Forest, and remember not to give up hope as one of yous can still make it to the top 3 (First voting from Noma's alliance would be all Forest and Solis and second voting would be remaining non-this alliance and someone from this alliance)
Heh, maybe I was right when I said Dilly would survive all the votings and make it to the top 3.

Goodbye, goodday and I am, sadly, prepared for the dislikes on this post which will add up on negative ratings ;-; Atleast give it a disagree :c.
Oh and sorry to see you go, John! You were one of the best, if not the best, players on Survivor this season. Darn randomiser!

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Ooglie101 Just telling you. You haven't done shit int his game. Do I respect how you have played? Pfff please! WE have carried you on. Without us you wouldn't have gone so far in this game. So yeah. I wont vote for you in the finals. And by the way, you messed everything up. Noma dn Dillon will kick yo ass. OOGLIE YOU DIDNT MADE ANYTHING IN THIS GAME! NOTHING! SO PLEASE JURY! DON'T VOTE FOR OOGLIE!

Forest_Knight You deserve to be in the final 3. Lets just cross our fingers and hope luck gets us there.

Nomasaurus I respect you. You do deserve to be in the final 3. <3

DillonSaysRawr haven't done shit either.

NOMA AND FOREST! YOU GUYS DESERVE THIS! <3

And by the way. I will always be the best Survivor ever.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Since the beginning I was loyal to my alliance. I kept fighting for the alliance to be strong. You guys remember when Hockeyfan was trying to destroy the alliance? Well I was asking for help. And who helped me? NOONE. Not, Noma, Not Forest, Not Ooglie, Not Dillon.

I WAS THE ONE who was fighting for Night Slayer to be loyal! I was the one who kept this alliance strong.

So calling me a hypocrite doesn't make any sense to me. So get it right.

What did you do Ooglie? OH YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! Nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
So Nomasaurus. If I don't make it to the finals please. You better write a GOOD argument of why you deserve my vote. If you convince me then I'll be glad to give it to you.

P.S. Talk shit about me and you lose my vote.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Lolwut solis, someone's angry. It's just a game. And I don't see anything you've done this game except came to the final 5 and sadly things didn't turn out how you wanted them to. You've had a good run and just like everyone else but one person, you might lose. Notice the might there, one person from your alliance can still win whether that be Forest or you. So have a glass o' water, clam down, be a good sport and enjoy the game :D.

Also, you said you weren't using me to get to the top 3 then you say that. I kinda laughed.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Wait I just read your post and you said ou handelled the Hockey thing? Psh, if anyone did it was me, Forest and Night so don't say it was ALL you. And staying loyal to the alliance? Pretty sure we all did that, but once you come to the end things will an HAVE to change.

asdfg why can't we edit posts because now I'm going to get two dislikes from solis :c

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
THANK YOU Ooglie101. whats up with your vote though?
And Solis, I'm sorry. You're still in this you know. More than you'd think. I think this is a very interesting turn of events and will make the game much more interesting.
But DillonSaysRawr don't forget to vote. We need it.
Very interesting last day and a half.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Well, I originally wrote out my vote to notty like I usually do and sent it. Then I went back to this thread and was reading about the alliance thing and I said "Noma's alliance" so that kinda stuck in my head and then I read that ansy wanted me to send my vote to him and as I just read the thread all I could think was Noma's alliance and Solis's alliance so my dumb brain just made me put those words in :c In Notty's PM it still says Solis and Forest but in Ansy's one it says Solis and Noma and Ansy saw mine first. I asked if I could change it but he refused.
Noma and Dilly, vote for Solis and Forest and hope they don't vote Noma. Hopefully one of them already put heir vote as me and Dilly...

• Haha
Reactions: Nomasaurus

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results/TWIST

The 2 Survivors who recieved the most amount of votes are solis22 and Forest_Knight.

BUT. Thanks to our host Nottycat she decided to make a Twist! The ones who recieved the most amount of votes will choose 1 Survivor each that you wish to see in the danger zone. So Solis and Forest will have to choose 1 Survivor each (can't be the same) that will wish to see in the danger zone. And 1 will be out. So send me an inbox with the Survivor you want to see in the Danger Zone.
So Solis and Forest. You have to choose 2 between Noma, Ooglie and Dillon.

Solis recieved 3 votes
Forest recieved 3 votes
Ooglie recieved 2 votes
Dillon recieved 1 vote
Noma recieved 1 vote

Here are the results of who voted for who:

Bellatorum Tribe

Solis = Ooglie and Dillon
Forest = Ooglie and Noma
Noma = Solis and Forest
Ooglie = Solis and Forest
Dillon = Solis and Forest

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
And the tables turn around. Survivor, the game when you're never safe.

So Nomasaurus DillonSaysRawr and Ooglie101. I have a deal right now. But I can ONLY make this deal with ONE of you. So you better reply quick.

This is the deal: Forest and Me are safe. 1 of you 3 will go home. So I want 1 of you to come with Forest and Myself to the final 3. In an Alliance. If not Forest and I will vote for the other 2 and you guys will be in the danger zone.

So in other word. The one that accept to be with us will immediately be in the final 3 and won't be in the danger zone. Not a bad deal huh?

Forest_Knight. Dont vote yet. Read this and tell me what you think.

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
By the way, I like the idea of the twist.
But there already WAS a twist, I fought hard and turned the tables. so I don't see why a double twist is necessary :/

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
By the way, I like the idea of the twist.
But there already WAS a twist, I found hard and turned the tables. so I don't see why a double twist is necessary :/
In Survivor Elba we did like 3 Twists. Like in every season we will always make 2 or 3 twists. And in Survivor Elba we made a Twist when there were only 5 Survivors left too.