Survivor Boa Vista

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Adventure Challenge Results

Congratulations to... {Link Removed} and Spoopermin!

Both of your Tribes have won immunity. Which means you're all safe from elimination in this round!

FoxMccloud, Nottykitten, Naoh, Forest_Knight, Enderfive, Mythelf, Fragile, Infected_Alien, Nitasu, Ooglie, Aika, Faliara, CaffeinatedKitty, Swift_Siren, Notme, Namelessgirl and Watermelon will live to see another day in this game!

----------------

Here's the right answers to the Challenge:

1.) Mummy and/or Vampire (The Pharoah Hat and Mummy were connected. Garlic and Vampire were connected since Vampires HATE Garlic)
2.) Hat and/or Garlic
3.) Hot Air Balloon and/or Plane (The connection here werethe colors with the items. The Balloon with the Hat. The plane with the garlic)
4.) Atlantis (Boat = Atlantis, even though Boat wasn't the right answer for Transport!)
5.) Weird Door, Rustic Door, Drops Door and Strong Door. (Both Drop and Weird Door are connected to Atlantis, because water drops and mermaids. Strong door connected to Castle. And Rustic door connected to circus because of the color)

Keep in mind I said the storyline made NO SENSE! Therefore you had to make the connections separately.

-----------------

Story Time!

Once upon a time, 24 Survivors left their homes to embark on a journey.

While crossing the Forest they encountered 4 Monsters. Therefore they had to face them.

Ooglie101, Swift_Siren and Namelessgirl decided to face the Cyclops... but he crushed them with just his hand.

Faliara, Aqua, Chronos, Fruit, Hipman, Hunter, Kallie, Scrable and Timdood went head to head with the Witch... But spells and shit and they all became brooms for her collection.

The 12 Survivors that made it continued with their adventure.

They then stumbled with 4 items and they had to choose. And they all successfully chose either Garlic or Hat!

Later in the day they faced 4 different transports.

Nitasu, Aika, Notme, Fox, Naoh, Mythelf and Alien took the boat but...

The other 5 Survivors that survived kept going. They had to choose where to go now.

CaffeinatedKitty arrived to the Castle and a friend was waiting for her...

The other 4 Survivors arrived to Atlantis! But they had to make one last choice. Which door to open.

Forest_Knight opened the green door, which led to freaking Narnia but it was winter time! He froze to death after 5 minutes.

Only 3 Survivors left.

Nottykitten, Enderfive and Fragile chose the correct doors! And what's next? PARADISE. Adventure completed. GG.

-----------------

So as you can see {Link Removed} completed the Challenge with 3 Survivors. So they're obvious winners.
In Spoopermin, CaffeinatedKitty survived the longest. Dying at the Castle.
And then there's Avocado Friends.... Not even going past the 1st round. They risked it and they all chose almost the same things.

------------------

Which means... Avocado Friends are the losers of the first Challenge of the season.

What's next? You'll have to send ME through a private PM the name of ONE Survivor from your Tribe you wish to vote out. Next to a small reason as to WHY you're voting for that person.

I won't be revealing who voted for who. Just the amount of votes that were casted towards the Survivors. Also, when I post the voting results, I'll be posting the reasons as well. (I'll be doing that this season) I won't revealing who said what though. It will be anonymous, so try not to make that reasoning too obvious so people won't know that you wrote it.

Remember, once you send me your vote you can't change it back! So be sure before you send me your vote.

Survivors in Danger: Aqua ChronosStar524 Fruit hipman500 Hunter Kalliee Scrable Timdood3 Plsno

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Tribal Council Results

The 1st Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista is... Scrable

----------

Scrable received 7 votes.
Hunter received 1 vote.
ChronosStar524 received 1 vote.

----------

Reasons as to why Scrable got voted out:

(I'll only reveal the reasons for the Survivor that got voted out)

1.) "Gotta get the trust within those alliances."

2.) "We deem him the biggest threat to our alliance, likewise when it comes to the actual tribe game, he wasn't that helpful."

3.) "Just going along with the masses right now, too lazy/busy to get something else going."

4.) "Not a generic YOLO reason, but I couldn't make an accurate vote, so I went with it."

5.) "He's dead right? Please tell me he's dead. I don't want to deal with this shit."

6.) "He's a good competitor, I feel if I let him get too far, he'll make it all the way. Better nerf him early, hehe."

7.) "He is a threat to my chances of winning due to hearsay."

------------------

Scrable, you're the 1st Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista.

Sadly, your journey is done. This season I'll be opening a PM called "Survivor's Shack". Where every Survivor that gets voted out BEOFRE making it to the Jury will be invited by me. In which you'll be able to talk about the game and give your thoughts.
We'll also have the "Jury Mansion" PM, but that'll be for the Jury only.

You can say one last statement if you wish.

Scrable, the Tribe has spoken.

1 down. 25 left.

-----------------

New Challenge will be posted later today!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Emotions Challenge

Simple- As a tribe, you'll have to look for 5 different images:

1.) Anger

2.) Disgust

3.) Sadness

4.) Fear

5.) Joy

----------
You'll have to look for that one image for each that embodies/shows these emotions the best.

It needs to be just an image. Meaning there can't be any letters or dialgoue going on. Just one simple image for each. But make sure it captures that emotion very well.
No GIFS allowed.

I'll be judging this next to other people.

The Tribe that gets the least votes will be heading to Tribal Council and we'll have to vote out someone out. While the other two will be winning immunity.

Talk about it in your PMs!

Good Luck!

Reactions: Notme