Survivor Boa Vista

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah I pretended to be hacked and spammed Aqua and others with weird stuff like "Do you want to save a panda?" Or "click this link!", followed by {LINK REMOVED}. And oog would then pretend to have clicked the link and then got hacked too. Its lots of fun =D
ahahahahahahahahahaha

i definitely made the right choice voting that

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Yeah I pretended to be hacked and spammed Aqua and others with weird stuff like "Do you want to save a panda?" Or "click this link!", followed by {LINK REMOVED}. And oog would then pretend to have clicked the link and then got hacked too. Its lots of fun =D
I WAS LEGITIMATELY WORRIED FOR YOU OMFG >;C

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
  • Thank You
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Adventure Challenge

For this Challenge you're going to go on an adventure with your Tribe. You'll be facing several obstacles. It's your objective to think which way to choose. They're some connections that will tell you which ones are the right ones.

As a Tribe you'll be talking in your Challenges PMs which ways to choose. There's several strategies into this. You can all go together and choose the same options (Might be risky, but you can either win all as a Tribe or lose every single one of your Survivors) or you can all split and choose different ones, or however you'd like.
You'll be telling me who will be going which way in every section.

The two Tribes that manage to lead the most Survivors to victory or the ones that make it further, will be winning immunity! The Tribe that loses the most Survivors throughout the way will be voting someone out from their own Tribe and will become the first Survivor voted out.

---------------

There once were 24 Survivors who decided to go on an adventure. While making their way through a forest they faced four different monsters: Witch, Mummy, Cyclops and Vampire.
It's their job to choose whichever monster they want to kill. There's 2 Monsters you can kill. But there's other 2 that they'll kill YOU instead. (In order to figure out which 2 are correct you need to look at the next pictures of the items and find the connections)

As some of the Survivors survived this first round, they moved forward with their adventure. After several minutes, they found some items on the ground: Bucket, Garlic, Sword and Hat. They have to pick an item. 2 of these are right. The other 2 are wrong. ((In order to figure out which 2 are correct you need to look at the pictures of the monsers)

After picking their items, they then encountered 4 diferent transportations: Hot air balloon, Boat, Bus and Airplane. 2 of these are right and the other 2 are wrong. (In order to figure out which 2 are correct you need to look at the next pictures of the items)

While choosing their Transportation they had to quickly make a choice as to where to go: Castle, Stadium, Atlantis and Circus. There's only 1 correct place. The other 3 are wrong. (In order to figure out which one is correct you need to look at the next pictures of the transportations)

After arriving they found different doors: Wooden Door, Purple Door, Weird Door, Rustic Door, Drops Door, Strong Door, Green Door, Red Door and Yellow Door.
4 of them are right and will lead the way to victory. The other 5 will lead you to failure.
(In order to figure out which 4 are correct you need to look at the next pictures of the places)

---------------

From Spoopermin: Watermelon1388 won't be participating.
From Avocado Friends: Plsno won't be participating.

That's just to make it fair. So each Tribe has the same number of Survivors.

Once you're all done, I'll be posting who made it and who didn't.

Good Luck!​

Last edited:
Reactions: Aqua and Notme
D

Deleted member 4601

After arriving they found different doors: Wooden Door, Purple Door, Weird Door, Rustic Door, Drops Door, Strong Door, Green Door, Red Door and Yellow Door.
4 of them are right and will lead the way to victory. The other 5 will lead you to failure.​
Literally every challenge ever

Reactions: Hunter and Fragile