Survivor Boa Vista

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

I officially welcome you to Survivor Boa Vista, Season 10.

I'll be explaining 3 important points:

1.) First, Jury Members. This season the Jury Members will be those Survivors that get 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th place. So there's going to be a total of 12 Jury Members. Remember that the Jury will be the one deciding who wins Survivor Boa Vista. And as usual, the Final will be the last Final 3 left standing.

2.) Second, PMs. You are allowed to start creating alliances/teams and start making strategy with others by PM or in this same thread (Which is a bit silly since you'll be making it public). But there's a rule: You NEED to add me to every single PM you create with someone else. I need to keep an eye on everything. Also, you can't talk about Survivor anywhere else. Just in this thread and PMs. Fail to follow this rule and I'll have to kick you out of the game. If you wish, you can start talking to people in your own Tribe or you can start teaming up OUTSIDE your Tribe as well. Because later on, Tribes will be no more. And the game will become an individual game. So keep that in mind.

3.) Third, I have already PM'd the 2 Survivors who won the Hidden Immunity Idol. If you got no personal PM from me, it means you didn't get it.

------------------

Now, here are the Tribes! I've randomly selected them. We'll be starting with 3 Tribes. Two Tribes will have 9 and one will have 8.

-----------------

Avocado Friends

hipman500 2nd one voted out.
Plsno Winner of Survivor Boa Vista!
Kalliee 5th one voted out.
Timdood3 18th Survivor voted out. 10th Member of the Jury.
ChronosStar524 10th one voted out. 2nd Member of the Jury.
Scrable 1st one voted out.
Hunter 3rd one voted out.
Aqua 4th one voted out.
Fruit 3rd Place!

{Link Removed}

Infected_alien8_ 17th Survivor voted out. 9th Member of the Jury.
FoxMccloud64 22th one voted out. 14th Member of the Jury.
mythelf 23th one voted out. 15th and lastMember of the Jury.
Enderfive 15th Survivor voted out. 7th Member of the Jury.
Nottykitten 14th Survivor voted out. 6th Member of the Jury.
Forest_Knight 6th one voted out.
Naoh 9th one voted out. 1st Member of the Jury.
Fragile 12th one voted out. 4th Member of the Jury.

Spoopermin

Faliara 13th Survivor voted out. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]5[/BCOLOR]th Member of the Jury.
Aika 8th Survivor voted out.
namelessgirl 2nd Place!

Swift_Siren 21th one voted out. 13th Member of the Jury.
nitasu987 20th one voted out. 12th Member of the Jury.
Watermelon1388 7th one voted out.
CaffeinatedKitty 19th Survivor voted out. 11th Member of the Jury.
Ooglie101 11th Survivor voted out. 3rd Member of the Jury.
raxo2222. 16th Survivor voted out. 8th Member of the Jury.

------------------

There you go! I'll be creating PMs for the New Tribes. (Those will be the PMs you'll be using to complete challenges)

First order of business! [BCOLOR=#ffff99]As a Tribe, come up with a Tribe name[/BCOLOR]. Post your suggestions in this same thread. After there's several suggestions, you'll be voting for which one you like the most. After all Tribes have names, we'll be starting with the 1st Challenge of the season.

One last important thing, please click on the "Watch Thread" option. So you can get notifications and you're aware of what's going on.

Survivor Boa Vista has begun. Have fun, be smart, fight for your life and good luck.

Last edited: