Survivor Boa Vista

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

There were two heads to the serpent that was controlling the larger alliance, as we were the minority at this point and decided to get rid of one of those heads, or at least whom we believed to be a head. The biggest turning point of this game took place during this vote.
mythelf used her immunity idol. Thank you.
You played well, Nottykitten.
Yup the vote that decided which alliance was likely to survive till the end. And we lost the vote because of a randomly given immunity idol... lost to rng never lucky. Conclusion:

SURVIVOR IS ALL RNG NO SKILL

My frustration at this aside, I loved the season and the challenges. I loved the rap challenge in particular I think it was pretty creative to come up with that. Thanks for hosting another one Ansy <3.

members of the BEST ALLIANCE, did you mean to stay loyal or not? Timdood3 Nottykitten Ooglie101
Hahaha, yeah I was but it certainly wasn't my only plan. I had a different *true* alliance that was my first, although the BEST ALLIANCE was my second I never meant to betray it. Initially I joined it because it ofcourse gave me a more safe spot in the game, but I was like 99% convinced you/Tim were trying to trick/betray me and Oog somehow. So I kept a close eye and played along but tried not to rely on you guys too much. But after you guys proved usefull with the whole Scrable thing, I was more convinced you weren't stringing me along.

I don't know about anyone else but I think the most strategy involved day was at the start of the game before the first vote. Damn that was intense.

i just don't understand how i always manage to make myself look like some big scary manipulator when really i'm just doing my best to barely stay afloat in what is almost always some much larger game than i can perceive
Ikr I don't get this either I'm just trying to survive =(.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Ender, I think I'll just always see you as a threat in survivor or something like mafia just because of how intelligent I believe you are. And notme that one alliance you made(it was called the best alliance or something) I never was really loyal to that, I'm not sure I even said much in the chat. Like I said the alliance namelessgirl, Plsno, mythelf and myself were in, I think it was just understood that we all trusted each other and it turned out great in the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: Plsno

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

The winner of Survivor Boa Vista Season #10 is...

Congratulations, Plsno! You have officially outwitted, outplayed and outlasted each and every one of the 25 survivors that played with you this season.

You've won the title of Sole Survivor.

-------------------
2nd Place goes to... namelessgirl!
3rd Place goes to... Fruit!

I want to give a huge congratulation to both of you as well. You two played an amazing game, too. And it's a really big accomplishment to make it to the final 3.

-------------------

Jury Vote Count

Plsno received 9 votes!
Namelessgirl received 4 votes.
Fruit received 0 votes.

(Fragile and Naoh didn't showed up. But either way, their votes were not needed to make a difference to change the final outcome.)

--------------

Jury's Reasoning

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Infected_Alien8_[/BCOLOR]
-> Vote: Plsno
Because despite having zero experience with the forum game and getting knocked down round after round by losing challenges, he still made it through. He was smart, as loyal as he could be and I think he played the game the best.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Notme[/BCOLOR]
He didn't betrayed my alliance unlike nameless/mythelf.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Ooglie101[/BCOLOR]
Well nameless is 100% bullshitting a lot of that and only got far due to siblings
if i was voting due to friendliness i would vote fruit but no i'll be PROPER and make a proper vote
so Plsno since he was one of the main powers + the final statement was well thought through and interesting to read!

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Swift_Siren[/BCOLOR]
Personally, I feel as if he had played the game better than anyone else; using the game rules to his Advantage and Impressively making his way to the final 3 during his first attempt. He deserves the Win.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]FoxMccloud64[/BCOLOR]
He pulled through many adversities and yet still went into the finals
we were in an alliance, so I have respect for him.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]ChronosStar524[/BCOLOR]
They provided the most thorough reasoning. They were the equivalent of someone working behind the scenes piecing everything together carefully to ensure a victory. I'm not gonna lie, that is pretty dope.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Nottykitten[/BCOLOR]
I just haven't really seen much from Fruit this season and his final statement was pretty weak. It's a pretty tough choice, but I chose to go with plsno over nameless because I feel like plsno was a bigger player in this scheme than nameless was. Plsno's final statement was very detailed and showed me way more insight into what happened in their alliance than nameless, making me think Plsno was way more invested and put more time into this game than name. And I do love it when someone puts alot of time into the game because that shows they've got the Survivor spirit!
Other than that I'm honestly not really sure what else to say. Not the best of reasons but I do think plsno deserves it more than nameless. Especially since he got so far in his first game.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Nitasu987[/BCOLOR]
I never saw him as a threat but I should have. He was very perceptive and did what he had to to win, and I think that it's deserving and how I would want to play if I got on real life Survivor.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Faliara[/BCOLOR]
I keep reading through it, wondering if I just favour the person with the large amount of text, but... No. I'm certain I'm not imagining it. As far as I'm concerned, Plsno has given the most convincing explanation for why he thinks he deserves to win, and made the effort to type it down in as much detail as he could think of. On top of that, this was his first game, and already he has achieved the final three, in a way that wasn't simply winging it like I do almost all the time. Nameless and Fruit had okay arguments, but... Theirs simply doesn't compell me to vote for them over Plsno.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Mythelf[/BCOLOR]
-> Vote: Namelessgirl
She did play a really good game and her knowledge helped us topple the big alliance. She out of all three deserves to win.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]CaffeinatedKitty[/BCOLOR]
Because whoo buddy, I would never have guessed at all that she did to get here.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Timdood3[/BCOLOR]
The reason being she was the one who really put herself at risk in the whole affair. It's one thing to be being fed the information, but being the one getting it is really a dangerous place to be.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Enderfive[/BCOLOR]
She knew exactly what her strengths were, she used them superbly and overall played a great game. This just goes to show (again) that manipulation is not always the key, subtlety can be just as powerful.

*Once Fragile and Naoh come back, I'll be updating the vote count*

---------------

Once again... Congratulations, Plsno!

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Notme and Solis22

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Scrable

"First Blood Award" & "The All-Man Alliance Award"
(First Bllod Award becasue he was the first one voted out. And the All-Men Alliance Award because he basically made PMs making alliances with almost every single one of the survivors. Which that ended up costing him the game)

hipman500

"Meme-Tastic Award!"
(When Hipman spent 99% of his time in Survivor posting memes/jokes this season)

Hunter

"TroubleMaker Award"
(I think he argued with most people via PM and the thread. He's very... forward thinking)

Aqua

"LMAO Award"
(Honestly Aqua, it was a blast to have you in this season. But the hell you were doing the whole time? Posting jokes, memes, videos, etc. Thanks for the laughs, though)

Kalliee

"No Signal Award"
(Became inactive and everyone in your Tribe lost contact with you)

Forest_Knight

"La Llorona Award"
(For those not familiar with the legend "La Llorona", is just basically an urban legend where there's this mom looking desperately for his lost baby every night. Well, that was basically ME trying to figure out WHERE Forest Knight go. And he's still not answering... Guys, please call 911. #Prayers for Forest_Knight.)

Mulbery (Aka:Watermelon1388)

"Pink Slimy Turd Award"

(For those that don't remember this... It was back in the 1 Word Story Challenge. Where you had to form a funny story with your tribe and each tribemate had to type 3 words. Well... Watermelon came out with Pink Slimy Turd... Which cost him the challenge and his game)

Aika

"Unlucky Award"
(I'll explain why... She always did a good job during challenges and was playing a good game. But... her Tribe decided to vote her out due to her being a threat. Missing out just by ONE spot to form part of the Jury)

Last edited:

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Naoh

"Lend Me A Hand Maybe? Award"
(Didn't help his Tribe to win the challenge)

ChronosStar524

"It's My Time Award"
(Chronos told his Tribe to vote him out. He decided to take the blame for losing the Rap Challenge. Very nice of him)

Ooglie101

"Picasso Award"
(Well, Ooglie has made it pretty clear how much he hated the "Sketch Toy Challenge", which was the one he got voted out in. Quick guys, draw something to make him feel better again and send it to him!)

Fragile

"Joker Award"
(Literally joked his way through the game)

Faliara

"Miss. Sunshine Award"
(I've never seen someone with so much positivity throughout the whole game. Even after getting voted out)

Nottykitten

"Blindside Award"
(Even though Nottykitten played a great game as usual, he/she got blindsided by a hidden immunity idol. Which ended his/her game. He/She might've went far if it wasn't for that)

Enderfive

"#1 Threat Award " & "Ringleader Award"
(He was in everyone's radar. The fact that he made it this far being public enemy number 1 is quite impressive. He was one of the ringleaders of the first big alliance that was later taken down)

Notme

"Open Book Award"
(We all know Notme. He is never afraid to say what he's thinking. Sometimes it impresses me how vocal and brutally honest he is, yet he manages to make it far)

Infected_alien8_

"Leader Award"
(Something I've notice about Infected in the seasons he has played is that he's a very good leader. He always makes people feel good about being in an alliance with him. And that's a great quality to have)

Last edited:

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Timdood3

"Fighter Award"
(Even though your alliance was being picked one by one, you managed to survive a couple more rounds. Even won immunity when needed to save yourself. You fought till the very last moment.)

CaffeinatedKitty

"Decisive Vote Award"
(You were one of the turning points in the game when you voted against you original alliance. It changed the game completely after you voted out one of your fellow allies)

nitasu987

"Last One Standing Award"
(I'm really impressed how well you played the game, Nitasu. You were not only the last one from the big alliance that got destroyed. But you managed to stay out of people's radar as long as you could)

Swift_Siren

"Right Choices Award"
(Not all of you know this but Swift_Siren was always in the middle in this game. He jump shipped to one side when needed and then jump shipped to the other one. He voted his own way no matter what others said. But the best decision he made was joining that 6-people alliance. It seemed like every choice he made in the game, somehow was the right one)

FoxMccloud64

"Most Improved Award" & "Challenge Prince Award"
(Most Improved because it was in this season where I finally saw what Fox is capable of. He played a really great game. He even used that hidden immunity idol to further his game a bit more. And Challenge Prince because he did really good at challenges. He got quite a few wins under his belt)

mythelf

"Mastermind Award" & "Fallen Hero Award"
(Mythelf was the mastermind behind taking that big alliance down. I'll just name one of the most important moves she made: Using that hidden immunity idol to get rid of Notty and convincing CaffeinatedKitty to vote for Enderfive. Those were moves that changed the game. And Fallen Hero because right at the end she told her fellow allies to vote her out)

Fruit

"King Challenge Destroyer Award"
(The Survivor with most individual wins in challenges. Not only he played a great game and getting 3rd place, but you destroyed most challenges. Keeping you safe from eliminations)

namelessgirl

"The Mole Award" & "Sisterly Love Award"
(I can honestly say, Namelessgirl played the Mole Role perfectly. She was part of BOTH big alliances. She was always feeding her alliance valuable information. Yet no one ever suspected her being the mole of the group. And Sisterly Love because both you and Mythelf made a perfect duo this game)

Plsno

"Flying Under the Radar Award" & "Sole Survivor"
(Winner of Survivor Boa Vista. You were never in anyone's radar. You knew how to play this game quietly, calculated and without anyone thinking you were a threat. From start to finish. Amazing job)

*Also, I want to give an extra award to Fox, Swift, Fruit, Mythelf, Namelessgirl and Plsno. This award is called: "The 6-Alliance Award". I just want to say, this has been one of the best alliances I've ever seen. Incredibly organized and managed to take a huge alliance down.*​

Last edited:
Reactions: Solis22

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final LeaderBoard

1.) Plsno
2.) namelessgirl
3.) Fruit
4.) mythelf
5.) FoxMccloud64
6.) Swift_Siren
7.) nitasu987
8.) CaffeinatedKitty
9.) Timdood3
10.) Infected_alien8_
11.) Notme
12.) Enderfive
13.) Nottykitten
14.) Faliara
15.) Fragile
16.) Ooglie101
17.) ChronosStar524
18.) Naoh

19.) Aika
20.) Mulbery (Watermelon)
21.) Forest_Knight
22.) Kalliee
23.) Aqua
24.) Hunter
25.) hipman500
26.) Scrable

------------------

I want to thank each and every single one of you for participating this season. I say this every time but YOU are who make this game enjoyable and great to play. So thanks from the bottom of my heart.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Survivor Season 11 will be here soon![/BCOLOR]

There's already a lot of spots taken for next season. If you wish to play again, send me a PM and I'll save you a spot. I'll be posting the Sign-Up Thread later on.

(Fun Fact: This Season started November 29, 2015.)

*It took me more than 4 hours to write all of the final results/awards/etc*

-----------

One las time, congratulations, Plsno. And thanks, everyone. <3

Reactions: Notme and Solis22

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Decisive Vote Award"
(You were one of the turning points in the game when you voted against you original alliance. It changed the game completely after you voted out one of your fellow allies)
fukken knew she was to blame for that (i'm totally not mad or anything, <3)

anywho

great game, plsno definitely deserves the win. i hardly think one can call me a ringleader just because i typically take a more active role inside my alliances (which usually get betrayed anyway because people (mistakenly) believe for some reason that i'm some massive puppetmaster), but hey, i won't say no to a second award

and i guess this is my last post in a while. i've been sensing this #1 threat thing for a while now (the last two games, which is a lot of playtime) and it's getting pretty exhausting. with this game over, the last thing that tethered me to this community is over and i'm taking the leave that i announced two months ago

see you all some day in the future, maybe

Plsno

Reaction score
Thank you all, and good game everyone!
Congratulations to the runner-ups, Fruit and namelessgirl, it was a blast and a wild ride playing this with you all. I really enjoyed it :)

Last edited:

Faliara

Reaction score
I almost left at one point, actually, because I felt as though I wasn't really doing anything. Coincidentally, the rap challenge was right after xD I'll be joining the next game, since I know I'll end up drifting in the forums either way (just without a single point in doing so if I didn't join) and congratulations to all three of you! ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: Plsno