Survivor Boa Vista

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Russian Roulette Final Results

Mythelf pulls the trigger... It was loaded. She dies and is eliminated from the challenge.

-------------------------

Congratulations... Fruit and FoxMccloud64

You've survived Russian Roulette! You've both won immunity and are safe from Tribal Council. You have secured your spot in the Final 8.

--------------------

Tribal Council

Send me by PM the name of one Survivor you wish to vote out. Next to a reason as to why you're voting him/her out.

Survivors in Danger:

Plsno namelessgirl nitasu987 Timdood3 mythelf CaffeinatedKitty Swift_Siren

Good Luck!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Tribal Council #18

The 18th Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista is... Timdood3

------------------

Timdood3 received 7 votes.
Swift_Siren received 1 vote.
Nitasu987 received 1 vote.

------------------

Reasons as to why Timdood3 got voted out

1.) He's mean.

2.) He's a smart player and is definitely a threat.

3.) 2stronk4me.

4.) Strong player who needed to go.

5.) He's got to go.

6.) He's... simply next in line. No hard feelings.

7.) He's a threat! He even got second place in Survivor Okinawa.

-------------------------

Timdood3, you're the 18th Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista.

Sadly, your journey comes to an end.

You've become the 10th Member of the Jury. You'll be heading to the Jury Mansion next to Naoh, ChronosStar524, Ooglie101, Fragile, Faliara, Nottykitten,Enderfive, Notme and Infected. You'll be very important at the end so stay in touch!

You can say one last statement if you wish.

Timdood3 the Tribe has spoken.

18 down. 8 left.

--------------------

New Challenge coming up.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The House Building Challenge

Very simple. Go to this link:

http://www.silvergames.com/tower-building

Build the tallest house.

The 2 Survivors with the TALLEST houses will win immunity.
In case of a tie, I'll look at how much money you have, and the one with the most amount of money saved, will win.

There's 3 things you can spend your money in while playing the game. It might be really useful to advance!

You can try as many times as you want.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Send me a screenshot of you score. And please have an EscapeRestart tab open next to it. Send it by PM.[/BCOLOR]

nitasu987 Fruit CaffeinatedKitty mythelf Swift_Siren namelessgirl FoxMccloud64 Plsno

Good Luck!​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Timer

I'm not going to keep reminding you all about finishing the Challenge in time anymore. So, there's a countdown.

Once the time is over, Challenge closes. Whoever isn't done with the challenge will have NO shot at winning immunity. (IF you have no access to a compuer or you're busy these days, let me know by PM)

Here's the link for you to check anytime you want:

http://itsalmo.st/#over_aw1h6

Fruit Plsno CaffeinatedKitty FoxMccloud64 mythelf nitasu987 namelessgirl Swift_Siren

Tick-Tock.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The House Building Challenge Results

The winners of this Challenge are... Fruit and mythelf

Congratulations! You've both have won immunity and are safe from elimination. You're secured your spot in the Final 7.

----------------

Scores

1.) Fruit with 68.
2.) Mythelf with 64.
3.) Nitasu987 with 57.
4.) Fox with 46.
5.) Namelessgirl with 44.
6.) Swift with 40.
7.) Plsno and CaffeinatedKitty didn't complete the challenge in time.

-------------------

Tribal Council

Send me by PM the name of one Survivor you wish to vote out. Next to a reason as to why you're voting him/her out.

Remember, CAN'T vote for Fruit or Mythelf.

Survivors in Danger:

Plsno CaffeinatedKitty FoxMccloud64 Swift_Siren nitasu987 namelessgirl

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Here's the Timer once again. So vote in time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]http://itsalmo.st/#timetosaygoodbyetoanothersurvivor[/BCOLOR]

Good Luck!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Tribal Council #19

The 19th Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista is... CaffeinatedKitty.

---------------------

CaffeinatedKitty received 6 votes,
FoxMccloud received 1 vote.
(Caff didn't vote in time)
-------------------

Reasons as to why CaffeinatedKitty got voted out

1.) Wake up.

2.) Didn't complete challenge.

3.) Gots to go.

4.) Didn't do the challenge.

5.) Because of her being afk for the last voting and then challenge. Does not seem like she wants to win it any longer.

6.) You may be caffeinated, but I can't have you around right now <3 no hard feelings.

-----------------

CaffeinatedKitty, you're the 19th Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista.

You've become the[BCOLOR=#ffff00] 11th Member of the Jury[/BCOLOR]. You'll be heading to the Jury Mansion next to Naoh, ChronosStar524, Ooglie101, Fragile, Faliara, Nottykitten,Enderfive, Notme, Infected and Timdood. You'll be very important at the end so stay in touch!

CaffeinatedKitty the Tribe has spoken.

19 down. 7 left.

------------------

New Challenge coming soon.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
How To Get Away With Murder

We're all going to imagine all 7 of you left have been involved in killing a 25 year old guy in a back alley.

Each of you had a gun. And each of you shot him once in his stomach. Seconds after that, the police came to the back alley and saw the 25 year old guy's body dead in the floor with 7 holes, covered in blood and all of you holding a gun next to the body.

All of you were taken to jail.

But, you all have ONE chance to explain yourself.

So here's the objective of the Challenge: Come up with a clever statement as to why you're innocent. You need to try and get off the hook. Convince the police that you're not guilty. Think about it very well. And make sure you cover all your basis that I just narrated. Because only one of you will be getting out, the other ones will stay in jail. So defend yourself, not your friends.
NO MORE THAN 100 WORDS.

This is a serious challenge. So don't be like "Lmao i was high kek" Because you won't win the challenge.

From now on, there's going to be just ONE winner. So only one Survivor will be winning immunity this time. We're getting close to the end. Only 4 more Survivors need to be voted.

Send me a PM with your answer.

Here's the timer:

http://itsalmo.st/#timetogetoutofjail

Swift_Siren namelessgirl nitasu987 Plsno Fruit FoxMccloud64 mythelf

Good Luck.​

• Winner
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
How To Get Away With Murder Results

The winner of this Challenge is... Fruit

Congratulations once again, Fruit. You've won immunity and you're safe from elimination. You've secured your spot in the Final 6.

---------------------

Fruit and Nitasu987 were the only ones to complete the challenge in time.
Mythelf did let me know she was unable to complete the challenge since she's a bit busy. Which it's okay, at leasts he let me know.
But Plsno, Swift_Siren, Namelessgirl and FoxMccloud64 missed the deadline. I need you guys to pick it up.

----------------------

Nitasu's Statement

I'm innocent. Didn't shoot the poor guy. I was there, but never fired a bullet. You can tell, because my revolver which I was legally carrying had all of its bullets. I'm not even with this 'Castaway' outfit. I was walking through the alley as a shortcut to catch a subway home. I heard gunshots so I took my gun out to protect myself and then I saw the aftermath. I went to try and perform CPR (which I am also licensed in) to no avail. You'll see here on my subway ticket all of the information should check out.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]-> There's a big error here, Nitasu. I was clear that each of you shot him once. Meaning you all used a bullet. And you said how your gun had "All of its bullets". Which that contradicts you completely. Because cops have the proof that your gun is indeed missing one. And performing CPR at a guy with 7 holes in[/BCOLOR]

Fruit's Statement

I was on my way home from work, and I decided to cut through the alley like I normally do. I see a group of people yelling back and forth at each other. I see the victim pull a gun on the six people surrounding him. As he goes to shoot he gets shot in the stomach, and ends up shooting himself as he bent over in pain. His gun slides behind the group of people standing there in shock. I rush to pick it up in case I have to defend myself, and then I hear the sirens.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]->Fruit's statement feels more complete. He explains how he got that gun and why a bullet was missing.[/BCOLOR]

---------------------

Tribal Council

Send me a PM with the name of the Survivor you wish to vote out. Next to a reason as to why you're voting him/her out.

Can't vote for Fruit.

Survivors in Danger:

Plsno namelessgirl nitasu987 FoxMccloud64 Swift_Siren mythelf

Good Luck.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Tribal Council #20

The 20th Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista is... nitasu987

---------------------

Nitasu987 received 5 votes.
FoxMccloud64 received 2 votes.

--------------------

Reasons as to why Nitasu987 got voted out

1.) His explanation was bad and made me feel sad.

2.) Completed the challenge smh.

3.) Another strong player that needs to go.

4.) Can't be immune forever.

5.) Getting down to the dregs.

--------------------

nitasu987, you're the 20th Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista.

You've become the[BCOLOR=#ffff00] 12th Member of the Jury[/BCOLOR]. You'll be heading to the Jury Mansion next to Naoh, ChronosStar524, Ooglie101, Fragile, Faliara, Nottykitten, Enderfive, Notme, Infected, Timdood and CaffeinatedKitty. You'll be very important at the end so stay in touch!

nitasu987 the Tribe has spoken.

20 down. 6 left.

-------------------

New Challenge soon.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Congratulations, Top 6.

Fun Fact, from the original tribes we still have:

Plsno and Fruit - Avocado Fiends
FoxMccloud64 and Mythelf - {Link Removed}
Namelessgirl and Swift_Siren - Spoopermin

---------------------

Spare Me Challenge

All 6 of you have been kidnapped by some guy. He ties you all up to a chair, preventing you all from escaping.

He says, "I'll be shooting 5 of you. But I'll be nice enough to let one of you live."

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Objective: In NO MORE than 30 words, try to convince him why he shouldn't kill you.[/BCOLOR]

I'll have people vote for the most convincing one. So think really well about it.

Send me a PM with your answer.

Only 1 Survivor will win immunity. And trust me, at this point you really need that immunity.

Plsno FoxMccloud64 mythelf Fruit Swift_Siren namelessgirl

Good Luck.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Spare Me Challenge Results

The winner of this Challenge and with a streak of 4 wins in a row is... Fruit

Congratulations, Fruit! You've won immunity once again. You've secured your spot in the Final 5.

---------------------

I'll post the statements from best one to worst one

1.)[BCOLOR=#ffff00] Fruit[/BCOLOR]: "I want to watch my friends die."
-> Way too clever. Fruit's playing with the killer's sense of humor. Most people said, "If he were to tell me that, I would laugh and kill his friends and let him live."

2.) [BCOLOR=#ffff00]Namelessgirl[/BCOLOR]: "Dying would be the easy thing. You have a problem with me. If you hold my freedom out in front of me, torture me, you have a greater revenge."
->Runner up. People liked that she offered the killer an option. Like, torture me but let me live. BUT, some others thought she sounded a bit too "cocky" telling the killer what to do. Some said. "I might as well torture her and then kill her."

3.) [BCOLOR=#ffff00]Swift_Siren[/BCOLOR]: "Hey. Are those my Cigarettes in your pocket, or are you extremely Excited to see me? Did nobody tell you that Smoking kills? Who me? I'll take six. Thank you."
-> This was half and half. Some people thought he was was like "Fuck it, I'll just tell a joke. I'll die anyways." And they liked that. But others thought it was way too dumb and they would've killed him instantly.

4.) [BCOLOR=#ffff00]Plsno[/BCOLOR]: "Let me go! I've gotta go take care of my grandmother, she's on her death bed in the hospital. I'm the only family she's got left... I'll pay you."
-> He's playing the pitty/victim card. Most people said, "I don't need money and I could careless about your grandma. She'll die soon anyways."

5.) [BCOLOR=#ffff00]FoxMccloud64[/BCOLOR]: "I have a nuclear bomb, I have a dead man's switch, which will activate upon my death, 10 minutes after that, a series of bombs will launch and kill everything."
-> People were not buying this one at all. What are the odds he could have a nuclear bomb?

6.) [BCOLOR=#ffff00]Mythelf[/BCOLOR]: "There is no reason you shouldn't kill me, but you better look me in the eyes and know that my parents will hunt you till the end of your days."
-> She's threatening the killer. No one liked this at all. Most people said they would kill her first actually.

---------------------

Tribal Council

Send me a PM with the name of the Survivor you wish to vote out. Next to a reason as to why you're voting him/her out.

Can't vote for Fruit.

Survivors in Danger:

Plsno FoxMccloud64 mythelf namelessgirl Swift_Siren

Good Luck.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Tribal Council #21

FoxMccloud64 received the most votes... BUT he decided to use his hidden immunity idol!

Which means that every vote casted against him does not count. And the second Survivor with the most votes will be voted out instead.

So... The 21th Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista is... Swift_Siren

----------------

FoxMccloud received 3 votes.
Swift_Siren received 2 votes.
Namelessgirl received 1 vote.

----------------

Reasons as to why Swift_Siren got voted out

1.) It's time to go.

2.) You were an amazing ally, but we have other plans now unfortunately. Thank you.

---------------

Swift_Siren, you're the 21th Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista.

You've become the[BCOLOR=#ffff00] 13h Member of the Jury[/BCOLOR]. You'll be heading to the Jury Mansion next to Naoh, ChronosStar524, Ooglie101, Fragile, Faliara, Nottykitten, Enderfive, Notme, Infected, Timdood, CaffeinatedKitty and Nitasu987. You'll be very important at the end so stay in touch!

Swift_Siren the Tribe has spoken.

21 down. 5 left.

------------

New Challenge soon.

Last edited: