Survivor Boa Vista

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Filler Challenge

Simple, go to this link:

http://www.freearcade.com/Filler.flash/Filler.html

Please read the instructions first.

Just complete Level 1. I'm just interested in that.
Once you're done, a box will appear saying "Level Complete!" with all of your score. I'll be looking at all of the stats, specially the Total Bonus.

The Survivor with the highest score will win immunity.

Send me a PM with your screenshot. Have an EscapeRestart tab opened next to it. You can try as many times as you want.

If you make it past this Tribal Council, you'll be participating in the very LAST immunity challenge and most important one of the season.

Good Luck, Top 5:

Fruit FoxMccloud64 namelessgirl Plsno mythelf

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Filler Challenge Results

The winner of this Challenge is... mythelf!

Congratulations, Mythelf. You've secured your spot in that Final 4. You're safe from elimination.

---------------

Mythelf got the highest score with: 2092. And 74.0%
Plsno second place.
Fruit third place.
FoxMccloud fourth place.
Namelessgirl last place.

--------------

Tribal Council

Send me a PM with the name of the Survivor you wish to vote out. Next to a reason as to why you're voting him/her out.

Can't vote for Mythelf.

Survivors in Danger:

Plsno FoxMccloud64 namelessgirl Fruit

Good Luck.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Tribal Council #22

The 22th Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista is... FoxMccloud64

--------------

FoxMccloud received 4 vote.
Namelessgirl received 1 vote.

--------------

Reasons as to why FoxMccloud64 got voted out

1.) Sorry but it is your time.

2.) To get rid of him. It's almost the end.

3.) Nothing against you, you played well. It's getting down to the last couple of people and I had to vote on someone.

4.) Thanks for sticking with us in the long run! We've gotta set you free now :)

--------------

FoxMccloud64, you're the 22th Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista.

Sadly, your journey comes to an end.

You've become the[BCOLOR=#ffff00] 14th Member of the Jury[/BCOLOR]. You'll be heading to the Jury Mansion next to Naoh, ChronosStar524, Ooglie101, Fragile, Faliara, Nottykitten, Enderfive, Notme, Infected, Timdood, CaffeinatedKitty, Nitasu987 and Swift_Siren. You'll be very important at the end so stay in touch!

You can say one last statement if you wish.

FoxMccloud64 the Tribe has spoken.

22 down. 4 left.

-------------

Last Challenge of the season will be posted later today.

Reactions: Notme

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Last Judgement

This is the very last challenge of the season. Whoever wins this challenge, will not only win immunity, but she/she will secure a spot in that Final 3. This is the most important challenge to win.

---------------------

The 4 of you have been taken to court because you're all suspects of killing Mr. Richman.

The 4 of you worked for Mr.Richman at his mansion.

Mythelf was the Gardener.
Plsno was the Chef.
Namelessgirl was the Maid.
Fruit was the Personal Driver.

There's evidence that points that all of you were involved in murdering Mr.Richman.

Mr.Richman's body was found with a gardening hose around his neck, as if strangled. Gardener is the only one with access to the greenhouse. (Mythelf)
They found inside his body food poisoning. Chef is the only who serves food to Mr.Richman. (Plsno)
The mops were all covered with blood. As if the Maid was trying to cover it up. She's the only one with access to the cleaning room. (Namelessgirl)
Blood was found in the back of the limo. Usually where Mr.Richman sits. Only Personal Driver has access to the Limo. (Fruit)

The body was found right in the entrance of the house.

Mr. Richman was 60 years old.
He was known for being rude to every worker at his mansion.
Mr. Richman had no family/friends. Even though he was rude to every worker, he said once he dies all his fortune would be distributed among all the workers.

---------------

The Judge will ask you a series of questions.

1.) How was your relationship with Mr.Richman? And what is your opinion about him as your boss? (No more than 100 words)

2.) What do you think about him giving part of his fortune to you? (No more than 100 words)

3.) What are you feeling inside you now that Mr. Richman is dead? (No more than 30 words. As in your emotions.)

4.) What do you think about murder in general? Give us your opinion. (No more than 100 words)

5.) Defend and explain yourself. (No more than 250 words. Here's where you need to cover all your basis and everything I just said and try to convince the Judge why you're innocent.)

-----------------

Made this Challenge a bit long on purpose. Show me you're deserving to win that spot in that Final 3.

I'll be judging this next to other people and we'll be deciding who seems innocent to us. 3 will go to jail, one will be set free.

Send me all your answers by PM.

Read carefully. Be smart. And win.

Good Luck, Final 4.

namelessgirl Plsno Fruit mythelf

• Optimistic

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Last Judgement Results

Before I reveal the results I just want to say... This was a hard decision to make. The 4 of you gave good answers. I wish I could take the 4 of you to that Final 3, but sadly, only 3 are allowed. You're all deserving to be up there, though.

With the being said...

The winner of the very last challenge of the season is... namelessgirl!

Congratulations, Namelessgirl! You've won the very last and most important immunity of the season! You've secured your spot in that Final 3! And your name will be added in Survivor's Hall of Fame no matter if you get 3rd, 2nd or 1st place!

---------------

Namelessgirl's Answers:

1.) How was your relationship with Mr.Richman? And what is your opinion about him as your boss? (No more than 100 words)
Mr. Richman was very good at getting the workers around the house to perform at his best. He never allowed anything but your best, and could turn quite cruel when things were not performed to his satisfaction. I joined in because I just got out on my own and needed the work: Mr. Richman and I hardly interacted: I'd only been there a few weeks and it is a maid's job to only be seen in their work, and quite frankly, with Mr. Richman's attitude near the end of the day, you wouldn't want to be seen.

2.) What do you think about him giving part of his fortune to you? (No more than 100 words)
I was surprised! I only started working there a few weeks ago, and no one ever told me he was planning to give his inheritance to everyone. It's awful nice though!

3.) What are you feeling inside you now that Mr. Richman is dead? (No more than 30 words. As in your emotions.)
Sad. Mr. Richmond was a smart man who had much more to give the world. For all his faults, he was a good man, and did not deserve to die.

4.) What do you think about murder in general? Give us your opinion. (No more than 100 words)
It's awful! Whoever did it was very selfish: sure, they get the money now, but they lose guaranteed work. Plus, Mr. Richmond made sure we were very well cared for. We alway had enough food, clothing, and a warm place to sleep. I would have been happy working for him for the rest of mylife. No murder's good, but a murder that puts dozens of people out of work and out of their homes is especially sinful.

5.) Defend and explain yourself. (No more than 250 words. Here's where you need to cover all your basis and everything I just said and try to convince the Judge why you're innocent)
But the cleaning room wasn't locked that night! The cook called me in because he had accidentally dropped a glass bowl full of eggs! It took me several hours and I needed several different supplies, so I didn't want to have to constantly walk back and open the cleaning supplies cabinet (which is right across the hall) whenever I needed anything!

I did see the mops go missing though, sometime around eleven o'clock. I didn't think anything of it: often times other servants would borrow cleaning supplies if I was already doing something bigger. They were still gone when I went to bed, so I left the supplies cabinet open, with the key on the hook by the door, so whoever could lock it when they were done, and I was awoken by the sound of screaming when the butler found the body, the key on my nightstand! The murderer must have locked the door and planted the key back on me!

Besides I don't know enough about cooking to prepare a meal that Mr. Richman would eat (and the cook will never let anyone near his cooking, even when I need to clean something so I would never have a chance to poison him that way), and I'm not strong enough to strangle him, much less drag him from the limo!

I just started working here, I was happy here, and I enjoyed my job. Why would I kill Mr. Richman for money I don't need or really wanted?

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]-> Let me explain why Namelessgirl won. Her defence in the last question was flawless. She was the only one out of all of you to cover NOT only her part (Explaining detail by detail about how other people have access to the mops), but she also explained how she isn't able to strangle someone using a hose (Not strong enough), Food poisoning (Not knowing much about how to cook a meal) and much less carry his body to the limo. That was really clever. I liked the part she mentioned that she just started working 2 weeks ago. That's really good, too.
She defended herself very well. Her story sounds believable and she covered all of her basis, just like I asked.
[/BCOLOR]

Fruit's Answers

I mean my relationship with Mr. Richman wasn't the worst. The guy was an asshole but I could deal with it. I just had to drive him around y'know, didn't have to put up with him a whole lot.

That's why I said it wasn't all that bad. Sure he could be rude, but him giving leaving part of his fortune for me let me know deep down the guy wasn't all that bad.

I am a little sad that Mr. Richman is dead... and shocked. I'm also relieved though, not only for my sanity but he was also starting to get sick.

While the law tells us murder is bad, which it is in most cases, I do believe that there can be exceptions. For example, I do believe in the sort of vigilante type of murder, especially if someone has severely hurt someone in your family. I have had the good fortune to never be put in that situation, but if I was, I wouldn't be scared to face the consequences to honor my family. Now I'm only saying that if there is good reason, and I do not believe money is a good reason, because then that is just greed.

5.) Defend and explain yourself. (No more than 250 words. Here's where you need to cover all your basis and everything I just said and try to convince the Judge why you're innocent.)
The blood? Well like I said earlier I believe Mr. Richman was beginning to get sick. The night he was murdered I was driving Mr. Richman home and he had this huge coughing fit. I look back there and he had coughed up so much blood. I don't know if he was actually sick or not, but I know that can't be healthy. I asked him if he wanted me to take him to the doctor, but if you knew Mr. Richman, he was very stubborn and didn't like to go to the doctor. He told me he was fine and just said to clean up the limo. I was going to get the maid to clean it up but I couldn't find her, so I was just going to clean it up the next day.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]-> Fruit was runner up. I'll start with the positive, loved how you covered your basis about how Mr. Richman was sick, resulting him spitting blood in your limo. That was really good. BUT... the problem was your answer to question #4 when you were asked about murder. Sure, you were clear you wouldn't ever kill for money, but it makes us think, "Hmm, so he thinks there can be exceptions. How far is he willing to go?"
Now, I do understand 100% what you were trying to say. I do get it completely. But that answer was like a double edge sword. You have to admit it does raise some suspicion. And if I were to be the Judge, I would most likely look deeper into you.[/BCOLOR]

Plsno's Answers

1) Mr. Richman was a jerk. Unfortunately, he was my boss, but he did provide me with my paycheck. Even if the rest of his money is distributed among us workers, it won't take the place of the a constant check. What do I do when the money is gone??? It'd be kind of dumb for someone to kill him off, besides, being 60, he was almost dead anyway. Anyway, as I said-- I didn't like him, but I tolerated him. Can't bite the hand that pays your bills, y'know?

2) The fortune part is great. Considering it'll be split four ways though, I'm not particularly fond of. Money is money, I guess, but now I've gotta find another job since that chunk of change will run out eventually. Oh well, it can't be helped I guess. Thing is, I don't even know how much that old geezer had left, so I may not get much. Who knows... oh wait, he did.

3) I feel like I need to get another damned job. It's a tragedy that he died, but I wasn't close to him either. I've got mixed feelings at best.

4) I'm a chef-- I butcher animals all the time for food, but even so, killing a human being is completely different. I can't eat a person, hell, why would I even want to end up in prison? I refuse to eat that sloppy shit that they call "food" there, it's inedible, at least to me. As you can clearly see, your honor, I'm not exactly slim in form. I enjoy eating the food I make, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

5) As a chef, it's very difficult to find a career, especially if the position is filled--- which most of the time it is--- in most restaurants. Being the rich asshole that old geezer was, I would've left sooner had it not been worth my while. The checks he gave out were great, for sure. One check usually covered more than just regular bills. Now I don't have that and that "fortune" will run out pretty fast. I love eating the food I make, and I'd never wanna go to prison just on the sole fact that the slop there is hella disgusting-- I'd rather starve! I'd never kill him, even though he was an ass. I'd go talk to that gardener about the food poisoning-- she provides all the fresh veggies and he had a dish with mushrooms before he passed. Some mushrooms are highly toxic and look like edible ones-- only she would know the difference as to what kinds. I just cook with what I'm given. Admittedly, I'm pretty lazy and wouldn't bother going through so much effort, and I definitely would never kill a person. Try one of the more fit workers.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]-> Positive: I loved how honest you were. You were not scared to admit how you felt about your boss and about the whole situation. That's better than trying to be fake and answer with generic words.
Now, here's the problem. The idea of throwing the fault to someone else (In your case, towards the gardner) would've been good IF it would've been executed perfectly. You said how the gardner provides you with the mushrooms and how she has more knowledge about that.
But, you're the chef at the end of the day. You're the one providing the food to your boss. You're in charge of what goes in his mouth.
A chef should know his food. And always double check. You said how you're lazy, but that's not excuse to keep your boss safe from what he's eating. It felt more of a cheap and desperate attempt to throw that fault to the gardner.[/BCOLOR]

Mythelf's Answers

It was ok and it was about as goods as the rest of the staff had with him. I did not see him often, he did not spend much time outside, but when I did I tried to be polite and courteous. I think everyone can agree that he was rude but if you kept out of sight and did you job to his satisfaction, he did not come see you much.

I am grateful. He could have given his fortune to anyone else but he decided to give it to us. It really shows that he values us.

I am sad. I had always wondered why he could be so rude but then willing to distribute his fortune to us and I never got to ask.

I think the murder was cruel. I feel like someone needed his/her part of the fortune and that is why he/she killed Mr. Richman.

First of all, I did not murder Mr. Richman. One of my tasks is to water the flowers and hedges and I always leave the hose outside the greenhouse so I don't have to lug it to and from it every single day(yes, I am one lazy garderner). Anyone could have grabbed it and used it. Like I stated before, there had to be some reason that he was always so rude to us, but that is no reason to murder anyone, all of us have bad days or have gone through hard times.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]->I couldn't find anything bad nor postivie here. It felt like Mythelf's answers were just there. In the middle. Felt like it needed MORE. I coulnd't find that "something" that truly convinced me that she was innocent.[/BCOLOR]

------------------------

Tribal Counil

The time has come. Only ONE more Survivor needs to get voted out.

Survivors in Danger: mythelf Fruit Plsno

Send me your vote by PM next to the reason why you're voting him/her out.

Can't vote for Namelessgirl.

Good Luck, Survivors. And remember, you're all winners already in my book.​

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I was trying to make it seem like I wasn't nervous to talk about the subject. I would think the people who committed the crime would be scared of getting caught and would over deny everything. I don't know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Tribal Council #23

The 23th and last Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista is... mythelf

---------------

Mythelf received 3 votes.
Plsno received 1 vote.

------------

Reasons as to why Mythelf got voted out

1.) Why? Because she's an awesome amazing person willing to take a fall.

2.) Thank you!

3.) Myth please. Thank you, for being such an awesome teammate the entire way. Us Classic ZS peeps gotta stick together <3

------------------

mythelf, you're the 23th and last Survivor voted out of Survivor Boa Vista.

Sadly, your journey comes to an end.

You've become the[BCOLOR=#ffff00] 15th and Final Member of the Jury.[/BCOLOR] You'll be heading to the Jury Mansion next to Naoh, ChronosStar524, Ooglie101, Fragile, Faliara, Nottykitten, Enderfive, Notme, Infected, Timdood, CaffeinatedKitty, Nitasu987, Swift_Siren and FoxMccloud64. You'll be very important at the end so stay in touch!

You can say one last statement if you wish.

mythelf the Tribe has spoken.

23 down. 3 left.

---------------

New Post Incoming.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Congratulations, Top 3!

Plsno
Fruit
namelessgirl

You've all outwited outplayed and outlasted the other 23 Survivor players! You have all maded till the very end, surviving every single Tribal Council.
No matter what, you have all earned a spot in Survivor's Hall of Fame.

-----------------

With that being said... There can only be one winner.

Your final job now is to write one last Final Statement.

This is a really crucial and probably the most important part if you want to win this season.
You have to explain everything you did throughout the game. Tell the Jury WHY you deserve to win Survivor Boa Vista.
Because trust me, I've been reading the Jury Mansion PM, and there's still some doubts and questions as to what has happened.

So this is your time to convince the Jury WHY they deserve to vote for you to win. Keep in mind you all voted them out, so is not that easy.

Jury Members:

mythelf
FoxMccloud64
Swift_Siren
nitasu987
CaffeinatedKitty
Timdood3
Infected_alien8_
Notme
Enderfive
Nottykitten
Faliara
Fragile
Ooglie101
ChronosStar524
Naoh

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Jury Members, please don't talk yet in this thread. You'll be able to ask questions once I post their Final Statements. But be prepared. Because you'll have the power really soon.[/BCOLOR]

-----------------

Final 3, you now have the job to convince 15 people to vote for you. Or at least the majority.

Send me a PM with your Final Statements. I'll be posting them once I have all 3 of them.

One last time, Good Luck.​

Reactions: Deleted member 4601

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Statements

Fruit's Statement

I'm just glad to be in the final 3, and for our alliance to have made it this far. We made that alliance (Myth, nameless, plsno and myself) back in like November.

I don't remember a lot of the early strategies I had (if any), I just tried to stay out of the spot light for the most part. I am proud of winning that string of challenges in the end there, and I think proved to be important, because I always saw a couple of votes on me.

Sorry I don't have much to say, this game has gone on for so long it's hard to remember what happened.

I'll end it with a slogan of sorts i guess.

Don't make me have to use pear pressure to get you to vote for me.

Namelessgirl's Statement

Hi guys! My name is namelessgirl99, and I am Mythelf's little sister!!!

I was very quiet during the game. However, this was on purpose. I knew that if I drew a lot of attention, I would be more of a target, especially in the beginning, when I didn't have a lot of strength in the alliances. But by staying quiet, I was able to observe. Especially later in the game, these observations I then gave to Mythelf, and we, together, decided what to do next. It was my information that created the second big alliance (made up of Mythelf, Fruit, Plsno, Swift, and Fox), and several times my vote that swayed the play of the game. I identified the high-rollers, the biggest threats, several times throughout the game because more often than not I was in the alliance they were working through, placed there by the high-rollers themselves. Even before we got to the final stage, Mythelf and I were working together, doing our best to line the votes of our two alliances up to get rid of a third party (or, at the very least, protect each other).

Mid-way through the game, Myth and I decided that our best bet was to work through an alliance of four: Fruit, Myth, Plsno, and I. We called it the Zombie alliance, and worked together to win the game, with the plan that, in the end, Myth would step down.

With the numbers dwindling, Myth and I worried about a second hidden immunity idol. We knew that one had been played, but the other? We had no idea. Down to the final six: Caff, Fox, Myth, Fruit, Plsno, and I, with Fox suggesting (in the other alliance, at this point, I was all that was 'left' of the big one) that we just vote for him, we had a feeling but decided to evenly split the four of our's (Myth, Fruit, Plsno, and I's vote) so that no matter what, no matter if Fox used his hidden immunity idol, one of us four wouldn't be eliminated. He used it, and we breathed a sigh of relief: and then kicked him out the next round.

I'm not saying what I did was nice. And I'll admit it: I was a mole, a traitor, a back-stabber, and a liar. But hey, it's not a nice game, and I only used the tools that people gave me. I knew who would truly be loyal to me in the end (myth and I's alliance was called the 'Betray it and Your Sister will Kill You in Your Sleep Alliance'), and in this game, those are the people you have to lean on. Everyone else, you have to utilize.

All plans were placed into conversations, and no conversations that we weren't apart of were shown to each other (so I never showed Myth the alliance conversation and she never showed her's to me (not that I didn't know what was going on). You can ask Ansoro if you don't believe us.

Plsno's Statement

Some votes were easy, some, not so much. From start to finish, I had set my eyes on making it to the final three spot. Now, I'm here.
Starting with the first round of voting... everything then was fresh and new to me, this is actually my first time playing Survivor here on the forums and is the only reason I stick around for the most part. I had been dragged into an alliance almost instantaneously, the "Zombie Alliance" and then another one after that, the "Defenders of the Avocado". I had made my choice which to stick with for the time being, the one that immediately affected me then. One of my end goals besides winning was to get my "Zombie Alliance" to the end.
Being part of the Defenders of the Avocado, I tried my best to keep my head down and agree with most things said in chat. This happened about two times, when I realized there was no rhyme or reason to the votes-- both times done over very little things that made no difference.
I'm sorry, Scrable and hipman500.
It was then, I started a new chat of my own, with a few people. The "Avocado Friends Alliance". I did my best to sound as compelling as possible, and to my relief it had worked.
At this point I was in two alliances, the former needing to go down fast along with it's conspirators. Things just happened to go my way. Both people who had attempted to control the game too early on were voted out consecutively.
Good tries, Hunter and Aqua.
Little did I know, there was a strange "Curse of the Avocado" going on to where we would end up losing challenges later on as well.

Tribe Switch #1.
The new Spoopermin. Spoopermin 2.0.
Next after this, things were sort of stagnant. Our next vote came due to someone providing the way out due to inactivity.
Thank you Kalliee and I'm sorry for the situation you were going through during that time, I hope things are better.
The next three challenges weren't too bad, considering I survived to see another day and my head was not up for auction. Thank you, my tribemates.

Tribe Switch #2.
I am now a Guacamole Fiend, fiending for Guacamole.
All jokes aside, the next challenge was great. I really enjoy gaming challenges, they aren't half bad. Our tribe had won. Good game, everyone.
After that, things got pretty serious.
The rap battle challenge.
Some of the words stung a bit, that were flung my way, but I retaliated harder. This was the single most intense challenge of the game, and I refused to lose.
Second place wasn't bad. It was a close game.
Next challenge was a breeze. As an artist, it was the best challenge I could've done.

Tribe Switch #3, the last one before the merge.
Do I have a thing for produce? I am now in Peach at this point.
Next challenge was a fail. Here we go again, my head is on the chopping board again. Another inactive player was voted from our tribe.
Adios, Fragile.
The next challenge was fairly tricky, but we pulled through after an initial tie.

Now, here's where it got real--
The big Merge.
It was back to my old alliance, "The Zombie Alliance". I'm sorry Aika, we really would've loved you to be there with us though you were gone by then.
Next one was a loss. Time to scheme.
There were two heads to the serpent that was controlling the larger alliance, as we were the minority at this point and decided to get rid of one of those heads, or at least whom we believed to be a head. The biggest turning point of this game took place during this vote.
mythelf used her immunity idol. Thank you.
You played well, Nottykitten.
I lost the next challenge, though two of the people in my alliance had won it. This made things easier.
There was a mole within the larger alliance, whom mythelf was aware of. I had been conversing with her in another PM thread alongside the main alliance chat. It was around this point that I convinced@FoxMccloud64 and Swift_Siren to join us. The Final Alliance.... or so they thought.
With the mole in the other alliance we were finally the majority.
It was time to cut the other head off the snake.
Sayonara, Enderfive.
Next challenge was another loss. Damn.
Though the person that got voted out was not me this time. Lived to see another day.
Notme it wasn't me this time.
Another loss.
I'm starting to see a trend here.
Next vote was pretty difficult but had to be done. A fellow player whom had assisted me in past votes, was a little bit of a threat this time around. I had to get rid of him.
@Infected_alien8 you're great. I'm sorry, but I had to do what needed to be done.
Next challenge, no win.
Another strong player was needing to be cut. I still kept my two goals, that I had from day one. Have my personal alliance make it to the end, at least the majority and win the #1 spot. I was close to achieving one of those.
Seeya later, Timdood3. Good game.
Lost again.
CaffeinatedKitty didn't participate in the challenge, so she was next. Easy vote.
Closer to the end, I can feel it.
nitasu987 was the last player that needed to go that wasn't in my put-together alliance, and followed Caff soon after.
And then there were six. I had convinced Swift_Siren and FoxMccloud64 that we didn't know what would happen after we made it to the top six. I feel bad for lying but did what needed to be done. I really wanted to, and still want to, win this game.
Throughout all of these votes, I had been conversing in three PM's. The alliance I had from the start, the alliance I put together and the chat between mythelf and I, with mythelf feeding me information while I proceeded to put that information to good use, providing convincing arguments and putting trickery to good use against Fox and Swift. All four of us had planned to get rid of those two from the start. We were simply using them for voting numbers, admittedly.
That being said, instead of all voting for one and not the other, we split the next votes purposely as I had feared that one of them had the other immunity idol and we needed to weed it out.
Fox said to go ahead and vote for him. Something didn't seem right.
My own intuition was fairly good, as due to vote splitting, we ended up getting Swift out, as Fox thought we were all going for him, which we were. But a backup plan was in place, in case he had the idol-- which he did.
Swift_Siren thank you, for being my teammate.
Fox followed right after.
FoxMccloud64 thank you as well, it was a pleasure playing with you.

Goal number one was achieved. Get the majority of my alliance to the end, the "Zombie Alliance".
Here I stood, with trusted friends. All of us making it to the end, having removed the other contenders. Admittedly, the next challenge (while I did give it my best shot) wasn't very important. From day one, this was planned: mythelf said she would step out so that Fruit, namelessgirl, and I would be the final three. So with that, she was the next and last one voted out.
mythelf, you were one of the key people in this game. Thank you, for doing as much as you did.

And now here I am.

The reason I deserve to win is despite losing multiple challenges, I've always pulled through.
Using others to my own means, posing convincing arguments.
I laid low purposely.
I noticed people tended to give positive ratings to comments in the main thread, to people that they were aligned with. This wasn't always the case but it was a fairly good indicator. I did my best to avoid doing this so as not to raise suspicion. I kept my own comments to a minimum, outside of challenges. Didn't want to become a target for running my mouth in the game thread.
Being that this was my first time ever playing survivor, I most likely wasn't seen as a threat.
But from watching a few seasons, I could find my way around people fairly okay without worry. I'm not a leader by any means, though I can fake it to make it like a champ...which is what I did for my own alliance.
Being new meant that people had very little in terms of painted opinions about me, besides those to whom I was closest to begin with and I used this to my advantage.
I deserve to win because I accomplished what I had wanted to accomplish.
My goal from day one was first to get my personal alliance to the end. That has been achieved. My next goal was to win. Hopefully that'll happen now.
I have no regrets.
As against my nature as it is to use people, this is Survivor and I did what I had to do to get where I am now. Early on in the game I felt bad about my first two votes along with a couple others and realize now that they would've been gone anyway.

Back to my first point though, some votes were easy, some, not so much. But I made sure that I took the correct measures to not only reunite with my planned alliance but also to eliminate those that were in the way of us getting to the end. So with that I say...
Congratulations, namelessgirl and Fruit. It was a blast playing with you both, and I'm glad I have people I fully trust with me at the final three.
Thank you as well, mythelf. It hurt a bit to see you go, but I know that it was a mutual agreement between both parties to have you voted out. So, thank you.

I want to win, and this is why I believe I should.

-----------------------------

Jury Members

mythelf VOTED!
FoxMccloud64 VOTED!
Swift_Siren VOTED!
nitasu987 VOTED!
CaffeinatedKitty VOTED!
Timdood3 VOTED!
Infected_alien8_ VOTED!
Notme VOTED!
Enderfive VOTED!
Nottykitten VOTED!

Faliara
Fragile

Ooglie101 VOTED!
ChronosStar524 VOTED!

Naoh

The power has officially been given to the Jurors now.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Jurors, make sure you read word by word every final statement. After you're done, you're free to ask any questions you'll like to the Final 3 in case you still need to make up your mind still. Just make sure you tag whoever you want to ask a question to.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]If you don't have any questions to ask, please proceed to send me by PM with the name of the Survivor you think deserves to win Survivor Boa Vista.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]And make sure you tell me WHY you're voting for him/her. (Needs to be a valid reason).[/BCOLOR]

DON'T reveal or say in public who you're voting for to avoid influencing people.

Take this vote seriously.

One last time... Good Luck, Final 3.

Last edited:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i just don't understand how i always manage to make myself look like some big scary manipulator when really i'm just doing my best to barely stay afloat in what is almost always some much larger game than i can perceive

The rap battle challenge.
Some of the words stung a bit, that were flung my way, but I retaliated harder. This was the single most intense challenge of the game, and I refused to lose.
hope you took it all in good spirits, i sincerely meant none of it and it was purely for the challenge... although i can't say i didn't enjoy it purely for the challenge you presented

i just have one question, and honestly, it's not even directed towards any of the final three, although if anyone can go into detail regarding the aqua/hunter clusterfuck, that'd be great too

members of the BEST ALLIANCE, did you mean to stay loyal or not? Timdood3 Nottykitten Ooglie101

Plsno

Reaction score
i just don't understand how i always manage to make myself look like some big scary manipulator when really i'm just doing my best to barely stay afloat in what is almost always some much larger game than i can perceive

hope you took it all in good spirits, i sincerely meant none of it and it was purely for the challenge... although i can't say i didn't enjoy it purely for the challenge you presented

i just have one question, and honestly, it's not even directed towards any of the final three, although if anyone can go into detail regarding the aqua/hunter clusterfuck, that'd be great too

members of the BEST ALLIANCE, did you mean to stay loyal or not? Timdood3 Nottykitten Ooglie101
Nah, I didn't take any of it personally, to be honest I really enjoyed it. You presented quite the challenge yourself so I definitely had to put my all into it, though like you, I didn't mean any of it.

As for the Hunter/Aqua thing, they simply had their hands in too many things at one time. They had no clue Fruit and I were working together and if I'm correct (correct me if not, Fruit) they had him in another PM entirely. I get trying to be in control but it was too early in the game for that.

Nameless I'm not going to invite you in next Survivor. Also nice to know, that you and Mythelf are basically same "entity".

Nice wall of text, plsno. How long you wrote that?
A couple days. I had to dig through every PM and this whole game thread. Was tiring but worth it. It was neat recounting everything that was done.

Curious... was I a threat to the big alliance, or did nobody want to work with me closer to the end because you all had that tight group? Congrats to all of you!
Thank you, Nits. And it was a really tight group, yeah. Though we saw you as a threat as well (I mean, who else here knows more about Survivor :p). Considering how late it was in the game, it would've been pointless to bring you in just to get rid of you. That would've been pretty underhanded, even for this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Yes, I did.

Plsno

Reaction score
Was there anyone who you guys planned to stay loyal to 'til the end at the start of the game? If those thoughts changed as the game went on, why so?
(I'm not entirely sure if this question is directed towards us three or someone else) but I planned to stay loyal to my own alliance (I stated that in my final statement). It was the one we formed at the beginning of the game and I wanted it to just be us at the end.