SCP: Secure, Contain, Mafia signups [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
I'd love to, but am leaving on a three week holiday today, and wouldn't be able to participate as much as required :(
That's a big shame. But I can't possibly ask you to cancel/ruin your holiday for a mafia game. Should I fill you in as replacement if the signups fill up completely?

I figured a 30-slot mafia game would take over 3 weeks ^_^

//OR If you can be online infrequently (like, once or twice a day) me and alpha102 can figure something out to lower the inactivity cap.

Last edited:

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
That's a big shame. But I can't possibly ask you to cancel/ruin your holiday for a mafia game. Should I fill you in as replacement if the signups fill up completely?

I figured a 30-slot mafia game would take over 3 weeks ^_^

//OR If you can be online infrequently (like, once or twice a day) me and alpha102 can figure something out to lower the inactivity cap.
Well I can try, no guarantees of course. Sign me up, but if others fill up the slots, feel free to kick me out ^^

Reactions: Fiestaguy

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Well I can try, no guarantees of course. Sign me up, but if others fill up the slots, feel free to kick me out ^^
The fact you're willing to try is all that matters. Cheers!

Signups are over halfway! If we count a few of the professional mafia players and a chunk of RR players we can do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.