SCP: Secure, Contain, Mafia signups [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pafrick

Reaction score
Excuse me then. But your name was clearly in the signup list for Retaking Rochester. So I tagged you amongst the others who signed up for RR.
i was told it would be easy -- never received any help on what to do when asking for help so this mafia crap can pee off

• Dislike
Reactions: Duffie

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
i was told it would be easy -- never received any help on what to do when asking for help so this mafia crap can pee off
If you need any help with mafia you can always ask me or Alpha for help. Or read one of these guides as recommended by GmK:
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=A_Beginner's_Guide_to_Being_Awesome_At_Mafia
and
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=A_(slightly)_in-depth_guide_for_playing_well_as_scum
and
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Interactive_Tells

Furthermore. Keep in mind Jivvi's game was a bit too advanced to be really called a 'Novice' game.
If you still want to give it a try. That'd be great. But if you don't want to. Then it's fine too.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Pafrick wasn't interested in Mafia, he ended up leaving during Retaking Rochester. It's okay to not know that, and a lot of the opinion stuff turned out to be in the PMs which aren't readily avaliable.

I think it's best to move on from this negativity.

We've got 26 people signed up, which is quite a lot! If we can go all the way to 30, Fiestaguy gets to use every fun role he came up with!

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
The fact that JKangaroo hasn't signed up yet, or even posted that he doesn't want to sign up, like Duffie, concerns me o-o
According to Duffs, JKang is busy with other stuff.

If him or duffie decide to sign up last-moment that would be an epic 'MURRICA, FUCK YEAH!' moment.

• Winner
Reactions: Timdood3 and Duffie

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I remember Faliara expressing interest in joining a game. I know this game isn't exactly made to be easy for beginners, but perhaps you can still make some sense of it (the guides at mafiascum and epicmafia should be quite helpful, if you can't understand some things, and I am (and Fiesta is as well, probably) happy to answer any questions you might have).

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I knew there was a giant gap missing where there should've been something
Swate mate (Haha! It rhymes!) Where are you playing at?
You haven't even seen this thread! :eek:
Ahaha, I have "seen" this thread, I just haven't gone into it :s also I saw it on the queue and it was awesome seeing that it was gonna happen :D

I just don't really feel like playing Mafia again anytime soon, while I appreciate the game I just don't really feel like playing another game for now.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ahaha, I have "seen" this thread, I just haven't gone into it :s also I saw it on the queue and it was awesome seeing that it was gonna happen :D

I just don't really feel like playing Mafia again anytime soon, while I appreciate the game I just don't really feel like playing another game for now.
Aww, Sw8, come on, m8

• Sad
Reactions: Duffie
Status
Not open for further replies.