SCP: Secure, Contain, Mafia signups [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Anyone capable of making any sense of RR will probably be able to handle this.

I gave up at page 6.
Who knows? Maybe this one's even more nonsensical? Like, what if there wasn't any mafia at all and you'd be chasing your own tail? Wait... THAT'S A GOOD IDEA. WRITE THAT DOWN!

Reactions: Timdood3

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Hmm... Giving it more thought, I think it'd be best if I sat this one out.

After playing 3 or 4 mafia games in a row, I think I should take a small break from mafia before getting back into it. And getting into a big game after two big ones and one small one, may not be the best for my thinking cap.

Was a nice idea, but I'll sit this one out. Sorry, Fiesta. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Fiestaguy

erik5456

Reaction score
I REALLY WANNA PLAY THIS. CUZ I READ LIKE TOO MANY SCP'S ON VACATION. At the same time though i have high school, football and studying to do ;_;. If its fine by you fiesta i actually would like to play this game but im warning you right now that i wont be very active on weekdays and most probably on weekends. Also, if theres thid party role pls give to me i can bribe you i swear m8.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
I REALLY WANNA PLAY THIS. CUZ I READ LIKE TOO MANY SCP'S ON VACATION. At the same time though i have high school, football and studying to do ;_;. If its fine by you fiesta i actually would like to play this game but im warning you right now that i wont be very active on weekdays and most probably on weekends. Also, if theres thid party role pls give to me i can bribe you i swear m8.
First of all. I will not give anyone roles based on their preference/request. They are completely decided by a randomiser. Second. You can read the entire SCP wiki and it still won't help a bit. SCP parts are story asthetics ^_^

erik5456

Reaction score
First of all. I will not give anyone roles based on their preference/request. They are completely decided by a randomiser. Second. You can read the entire SCP wiki and it still won't help a bit. SCP parts are story asthetics ^_^
Oh ya i know both of those things dont worry :p i was simply requesting cuz last time it happened and randomizer made it happen m8 hopefully randomizer does it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.