Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
also doctor choice whether he trusts inffy enough to protect him if there is one, and yea we have no idea whether it protects from infection or not... too many unknowns and speculation makes it a tough call :(

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've listen all of my opinions so far I think. so I thought it would be a good time to ask if anyone else received a mysterious (but not constructive) message in the form of a dream at night? It was pretty got-damn spooky I gotta admit.
it's a no from me but i'm curious about yours/any others
also doctor choice whether he trusts inffy enough to protect him if there is one, and yea we have no idea whether it protects from infection or not... too many unknowns and speculation makes it a tough call :(
which is why i think inf should do more to convince the doc to save his life lmao
otherwise it doesn't matter cause he's dead anyway

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it's a no from me but i'm curious about yours/any others

which is why i think inf should do more to convince the doc to save his life lmao
otherwise it doesn't matter cause he's dead anyway
I'd love to do more to convince the doc to save my life but I can't, because claiming isn't good for town I don't think

honestly you guys just gotta have some TRUST in me

;)

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
I'd love to do more to convince the doc to save my life but I can't, because claiming isn't good for town I don't think

honestly you guys just gotta have some TRUST in me

;)
>Trust in a mafia game

Don't mind me just reading over everthing. 7 Pages of just arguing over the same thing and random suspicions being thrown around without any evidence.

We probably have a mislynch so might as well use it and then settle information tomorrow. More PRs come out, more claims, doctor/examiners can prove/guilt between arelic/inffy so no point in discussing today imo.

IDK why but i just have a gut feeling on unusual but not gonna vote yet, wanna see what other people think.

• Agree
Reactions: mariosatr

Iggish

Reaction score
Wow, that was a bitch of a thread to read through, 6 pages in under 24 hours, ugh.
Meanwhile, Iggish you know the game started right? (Sorry if you posted, but I don't remember you doing)
Thanks for the reminder, I was at school earlier today so I couldn't answer and I was actually catching up on this when you posted that I think.

From what I have read, I believe that Arelic is this birdman (sorry I don't really watch the show, I obviously don't have the intellectual capablities of those who do), and that inffy getting infected with bird flu is true. However, that does not mean we know either inffy or claire's alignments yet. I have a gut feeling that they are both town but I'm not sure why a townie would have a role that can possibly kill someone just by a visit. The only advantage that I can see to inffy not claiming is that maybe he can CC someone if they claim to be his character. The mafia already know that he is a power role (assuming he's town) so they'd try to kill him anyway, at the moment, him claiming only helps them I don't see the point in him claiming at the moment, maybe later in the game, but not now.

In addition to this inffy / arelic thing, I think that the people who watch Rick and Morty should think of what characters are in the game and what possible actions they might have. This could help the town by thinking of what possible mafia roles we can expect to find.
For example, from what I have seen of the show, there was this one episode with these larvae things that made up people you know and gave you memories of those people and could only be identified by the lack of bad memories associated with them (sorry, for bad explanation, others could probably explain it better). I think that this character would be a mafia role that appears as someone else upon death, a doppelganger role. So I don't think that Aqua would pass up the opportunity to add this role into the game.
Are there any other likely characters in R & M with roles similar to those normally in a mafia game?

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As I said the message was pretty got-damn useless and I'm probably not supposed to directly quote it. Just putting it out there to see if other people have also gotten a message because if not it's most likely a role which sends a single message through a dream.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
As I said the message was pretty got-damn useless and I'm probably not supposed to directly quote it. Just putting it out there to see if other people have also gotten a message because if not it's most likely a role which sends a single message through a dream.
did it have any sort of theme that could pin it to a character? eg if it implied telepathy or whatever

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly think Arelic is just 3rd party role similar to "Alien" role.
yeah i mentioned that earlier but i feel like if she is a poisoner/serial killer type third-party then she's being kind of brazen with how she handled inf's call-out, which to me implies teammates capable of backing her up

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
yeah i mentioned that earlier but i feel like if she is a poisoner/serial killer type third-party then she's being kind of brazen with how she handled inf's call-out, which to me implies teammates capable of backing her up
Claire seems newish to mafia so i dont think she would make a bold move like that when inexperienced. My guess is she has bird flu, but is immune to dying from it(?)

• Informative
Reactions: Jolterino

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
is it just me or does jolt have to say "got-damn"
All his posts so far:

Already 4 pages in under 12 hours, calm down lads.

Anyways I should probably say that I have no fucking clue about anything in Rick and Morty apart from the shit memes I see on reddit... got-damn.
Seeing as bird flu (in real life) is a disease that comes from wild birds and can infect humans, my guess is that Arelic's role starts with bird flu (if she is Bird person) and people who visit her get infected with it too.

This does seem kind of strange considering she'd be a role that dies on Night 1 without the help of a doctor or something and if my guess is correct that would mean there has to be a protective/doctor role in this game. Also Inffy could be lying about his role being able to "see" roles and only knows Arelic's role because of the flu.

I'm thinking that Inffy could be scum while Arelic comes across as third party for me. But that's just a wild guess, got-damn.
Another theory is that Arelic is scum and lying about being infected in order to possibly draw the doctor's action to her, denying it from town roles.

Still speculating at this point, got-damn.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS DOUBLE POST
Stop editing my posts, got-damn.

I wouldn't say only learning role names is too farfetched but the way Inffy played it out seemed to be like he didn't actually know Arelic's role (Jivvi explains it better).

Inffy's latest response (fuck quoting things on mobile) is really weird to me too. Oog asked why Inf voted Danni, to which Inf replies asking Oog why he voted Danni . Inf didn't really give a reason unless I missed it earlier for lynching Danni so would appreciate it if he would elaborate on that.

Jivvi, as a non-intellectual, could you explain this Unity cult thing to me.
I've listen all of my opinions so far I think. so I thought it would be a good time to ask if anyone else received a mysterious (but not constructive) message in the form of a dream at night? It was pretty got-damn spooky I gotta admit.
Thread moving so fast nobody can see my got-damn question.
Any got-damn Rick and Morty fans to tell us if that subliminal "TRUST" means anything?

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_