Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
while giving us nothing besides "i have this information which i won't share with you but is totally legit and the theory i've crafted based on it is totally legit, too, trust me guys!!!"
But yeah this statement is completely incorrect

I've given as much information as I can - no information that I'm witholding would be useful to town from what I can see, and the information I've given as, I think, given a fairly solid argument for why I'm suspicious of Arelic

I've also never said I've had any kind of theory based off of any kind of information that I'm refusing to share I don't think? The only information I haven't shared is just a small, other contributory reason as to why I think Arelic might be mafia, but it's not enough of one to say, because it also reveals too much information which I think makes it more harmful to the town

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ the best course of action for you is to claim, as far as i can tell. if you claim, it helps your case immensely and will likely get the doctor (provided there is one) to trust you more and feel like protecting you is a good choice. If you don't claim doc may not protect you, in which case you die even if mafia doesn't kill you, and we don't get your info. There would be an argument to be had here if you weren't (allegedly) about to die tonight anyway, but since you're poisoned you may as well help the town (and yourself).

• Agree
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Generally the rule is "don't talk about mafia outside of the mafia PMs and mafia threads". It's kinda troll that some people are still saying new things about it on discord.

Regardless, we shouldn't lynch either Inf or Arelic today, the next night will probably show a lot about who's lying. IMO our best bets this day are lynching either Danni or HKCaper who I both have a rather bad feeling about. Neither have really said anything of important yet have made a few posts already.

• Agree
Reactions: Vino

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Regardless, we shouldn't lynch either Inf or Arelic today, the next night will probably show a lot about who's lying. IMO our best bets this day are lynching either Danni or HKCaper who I both have a rather bad feeling about. Neither have really said anything of important yet have made a few posts already.
this is 100% out of the left field. I haven't seen you contribute a great deal either and i feel like it'd be more constructive to maybe tag them and get their thoughts before calling for a lynch

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
>Didn't think he meant evidence in mafia, thought it was just some dumb meme
>My bad, although his points may or may not be valid

also Ooglie101, you know this is breaking the rules so Idk why you would ask to post in the first place.

Posts involving said rule break have been deleted as an attempt at damage control. Whether any conclusion drawn from it was right or wrong, I'd appreciate people not to go about playing the game in this way tyvm.

Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How do you know Arelic didn't poison you? How do you know you was poisoned as a result of you visiting Arelic?
Well actually, thinking about it, it's not entirely impossible that Arelic did in fact poison me, but given what I know I'm gonna say it's unlikely the case

Also guys pls I don't know how many times I have to stress this but me claiming is n o t good for town

It has zero benefits

From what I can foresee, it has negatives

It will not give you any extra useful information, it will provide another theory and a tiny bit of information, which may or not be believed, but probably won't be

The main information that I was holding off at the start of the game was Arelic's role + the research I did into it, which I've now revealed

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
From what I can foresee, it has negatives
why
The main information that I was holding off at the start of the game was Arelic's role + the research I did into it, which I've now revealed
that's basically nothing; we know she's birdperson but the nature of the setup means there's virtually nothing we can do with that information

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Also aqua you literally gave oog the go ahead when he explicitly asked to do what he did, I don't see how this is his fault at all and you should stop shifting blame <3
>Didn't think he meant evidence in mafia, thought it was just some dumb meme
>My bad, although his points may or may not be valid

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
why

that's basically nothing; we know she's birdperson but the nature of the setup means there's virtually nothing we can do with that information
Yeah we know she's birdperson because of me, that was the information I was keeping

I feel like people kinda forgot about my whole information reveal post and have it in their heads that I'm keeping this big secret in which my motives for voting Arelic lie but it's not

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
And I agree that Inffy should full claim unless there's a reason unknown to us that makes claiming worse for him/town.
I dunno if Inffy should really claim, provided we're not lynching Inffy or Arelic today so we can get more info on this infection mechanic, his role info won't actually be useful information until tomorrow right
(under the assumption Inffy doesn't die tonight at least, we don't actually know if there's a doctor role right? could make things a lit

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Looks like my post cut off halfway through
not knowing whether there's a doctor or not could make things a little less safe, but it's inffy's call to risk not claiming or no

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I dunno if Inffy should really claim, provided we're not lynching Inffy or Arelic today so we can get more info on this infection mechanic, his role info won't actually be useful information until tomorrow right
(under the assumption Inffy doesn't die tonight at least, we don't actually know if there's a doctor role right? could make things a lit
i feel like we need to do something since they're both apparently poisoned