Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Iggish

Reaction score
[xtable=skin1|333x@]
{tbody}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Names{/td}
{td=105x15}Claims{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}TheWeakGuy48_{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}hipman500{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Ooglie101{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}mariosatr{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Foggy2406{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Jolterino{/td}
{td=105x15}Noob Noob{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Vino{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Iggish{/td}
{td=105x15}Scary Terry, bitch.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Danni122112, my glip glop/glib glob{/td}
{td=105x15}Traflorkian{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}superhalo6{/td}
{td=105x15}Traflorkian{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
If I missed any claims, say so

And we should look into the list Hunter made, under the assumption the people he said were not suspicious/town aligned would be his teammates (bolded = slighty suspicious people)

This is more random guessing as opposed to anything concrete, but worth a shot?
Erm, is it glip glops or glib glob? Just asking.

Bitch.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Iggish

Reaction score
Ok, as nothing much else is happening right now, I might aswell say my suspicions on everybody.

TheWeakGuy48_ : Still scummy in my eyes. Could be a disguise role.
hipman500 : I don't really have an opinion here, pretty indifferent.
Ooglie101 : been lurking but not really any bad vibes
mariosatr : been lurking, pretty indifferent for the moment.
Foggy2406 : has posted conveniently and has been a sheep. Little bit scummy, but it could be nothing
Jolterino : suspicion of being a janitor role but he hasn't really said anything scummy since, also been one of the lurkers
Vino : Slightly lurking but has had good input in my eyes, getting slight town vibes
Danni122112 : Getting slight negative vibes, also the fact that it would be juicy if at least one glip glop was a mafia.
superhalo6 : Pretty harmless, probably a townie

Notice: I am pretty passive in my opinions of most of the people here. My opinions will most likely change over time. I'll try to keep you all updated on my suspicions if they change.

Bitch

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, as nothing much else is happening right now, I might aswell say my suspicions on everybody.

TheWeakGuy48_ : Still scummy in my eyes. Could be a disguise role.
mariosatr : been lurking, pretty indifferent for the moment.
Foggy2406 : has posted conveniently and has been a sheep. Little bit scummy, but it could be nothing
Jolterino : suspicion of being a janitor role but he hasn't really said anything scummy since, also been one of the lurkers
Vino : Slightly lurking but has had good input in my eyes, getting slight town vibes
Danni122112 : Getting slight negative vibes, also the fact that it would be juicy if at least one glip glop was a mafia.
superhalo6 : Pretty harmless, probably a townie

Notice: I am pretty passive in my opinions of most of the people here. My opinions will most likely change over time. I'll try to keep you all updated on my suspicions if they change.

Bitch
does this mean I'm juicy, BOI?

Seriously though, my role is as far as I know the exact same as my glib glob, I hoped it would get any abilities later, but it still does literally nothing, that goes for both of us(unless my glib glob is playing me, but I trust him 100%)

• Haha
Reactions: Iggish

Iggish

Reaction score
does this mean I'm juicy, BOI?

Seriously though, my role is as far as I know the exact same as my glib glob, I hoped it would get any abilities later, but it still does literally nothing, that goes for both of us(unless my glib glob is playing me, but I trust him 100%)
Well I mean, out of you and super, you'd probably be more likely to be mafia.
Bitch

Iggish

Reaction score
Also, I think I should clarify. The reason that I have been so active on this over the last week is because I'm on my mid-term so I've basically been able to respond at any time. However, my holiday ends tomorrow so I'll still be active in the evenings, maybe a bit in the mornings but not as much as I've been over the last 9~ days.

Bitch.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, I think I should clarify. The reason that I have been so active on this over the last week is because I'm on my mid-term so I've basically been able to respond at any time. However, my holiday ends tomorrow so I'll still be active in the evenings, maybe a bit in the mornings but not as much as I've been over the last 9~ days.

Bitch.
IMPORTANT BROADCAST:

IGGISH IS NO LONGER BEING POSSED MY INNFY AS OF TOMORROW.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
hey i refuse to be called out for lurking if hip isn't called out too!!!!!!!!!!
then again i didnt rly read yesterday since it seemed like a big old fiasco when you had the cop report -right there- so maybe he was active there
yeah i'm a pretty active and helpful player
i'll respond later when i uh can be bothered <3

• Love

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
You guys haven't responded yet, thoughts on who is suspicious, what went down during the night etc?

Vino
mariosatr
hipman500

You guys have said something but nothing much, thoughts on who is suspicious, what went down during the night etc?

Ooglie101
TheWeakGuy48_

Bitch.
honestly haven't paid too much attention today, was hoping someone would find some useful info during the night but it seems like no-one has (that or it's info that isn't worth outing for yet), so we're back to square one
I honestly think all of the claims except jolt are town/not antagonistic third party, you and Danni have been giving me town vibes and if Danni thinks super is town I trust him too. even with jolt I don't think he's janitor, I made this point yesterday: we've had weird amounts of varying info on both days, first day/night we just got names, second night we got vague role ability but not names (day 2 lynch was kinda obvious what Hunter's role did), day 3 we got both? I honestly think it seems a little too extrapolated to be a janitor
TWG still gives me scummy vibes (as he did yesterday) but having a cop investigate him is a strong defense, might just be sloppy play
just about everyone else is lurking, haven't seen enough of them to get vibes really, of everyone else I have a gut feeling Foggy could be scummy (not necessarily mafia but still anti-town in some way) since he's been shitposting/derailing a fair bit, but that's not really a justification at all, not really anything more than a gut feeling unless we have more evidence

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Don't know why I am still being suspected at being Mafia: Hunter was trying to lynch me and cop (unu) said he got inno report on me.

Right now I'm most keen to lynch either Jolt or Iggish. Jolt mainly because his rolename is close to Rick in cannon. Actually with some searching I see that he is likely the same species as Mr. Poopybutthole(Jivvi, whos dead/townie), however Rick states that Noob Noob is the only guy from the Vindicators that he likes so Jolt role could be Mafia. And Iggish for, well yesterday when he was being very protective over Hunter, being his main defender. However I now believe his role COULD be townie (still uncertain about this). So I guess for now I'll await for everyone to tell us their opinions.

Iggish

Reaction score
And Iggish for, well yesterday when he was being very protective over Hunter, being his main defender
"Very protective over Hunter", I don't even remember defending hunter, I may well have done, but don't remember, please quote. It was more that I thought you were more suspicious so obviously, I thought a lynch on you would be the best option.

Bitch.

• Disagree
Reactions: Danni122112

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
"Very protective over Hunter", I don't even remember defending hunter, I may well have done, but don't remember, please quote. It was more that I thought you were more suspicious so obviously, I thought a lynch on you would be the best option.

Bitch.
I do not hold it against you, but you were defending hunter, or rather throwing shade on Unu and TWG, questioning the cop claim. I feel it was reasonable to question it, due to how poor it was delivered on Unus part, but you were, from what I read, highly supicious of TWG/UNU

Don't know why I am still being suspected at being Mafia: Hunter was trying to lynch me and cop (unu) said he got inno report on me.

Right now I'm most keen to lynch either Jolt or Iggish. Jolt mainly because his rolename is close to Rick in cannon. Actually with some searching I see that he is likely the same species as Mr. Poopybutthole(Jivvi, whos dead/townie), however Rick states that Noob Noob is the only guy from the Vindicators that he likes so Jolt role could be Mafia. And Iggish for, well yesterday when he was being very protective over Hunter, being his main defender. However I now believe his role COULD be townie (still uncertain about this). So I guess for now I'll await for everyone to tell us their opinions.
I was told it was possibly to fake cop reports, thats probably why, and while unlikely, the messy situation with you and Unu could make people think that you are mafia, and used the situation to try and get a cop lynch (I dont think so)