Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
honestly my bet's on inf being one of those sentient gwendolyn dolls but like, incredibly diseased
Well I know Arelic infected me via me visiting her, I just don't see how it could occur the other way round because that doesn't make sense given the context I have
wait
so you visited her and then got sick??

the heck was your visit intended to do

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
WARNING: IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH EXPLETIVES, IMMATURITY, NAME CALLING, AND ALL THAT MESS THEN DON'T READ THIS.

This is a post directed toward a select few members in this Mafia game that need to be called out: Danni122112 Foggy2406 - And anyone else that thinks they're special enough to be on this list.

Right, this is coming out of sheer frustration from the damn reactions that I see all the time when a few players in this game edit fucking posts. It's probably best that I don't post right now as I am, regretfully, pissed off at a select few players who have the fucking audacity to think that they can edit posts whenever the fuck they want without getting warned and reprimanded AND THEN go whinge in their status or create a fucking post and cry about how your lord and saviour Aqua is "policing" everything and that this mafia game is turning into a "safespace" or "hugbox".

>Obligatory Let's talk meme out of the way

Guys all jokes aside please stop editing posts, Ik niether of you have cheated in anyway but just don't ty - love Aqua xoxo
the temptation to edit this post... it is strong

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
also Foggy2406 was your initial vote on inf related to this is in any way or was it just day one meme voting
my one function in any mafia game is to attempt to get an Inffy lynch day 0 or 1 because he is not worthy of life. Our beloved killjoy of a host Aqua and I have a history of pushing to get him killed even when we are on the same team as him as he is 'disposable' on either side. Therefore i would appreciate your co-operation in riding this planet of his foul existence.

Many thanks,
Fog <3

Reactions: Vino and Hunter

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
my one function in any mafia game is to attempt to get an Inffy lynch day 0 or 1 because he is not worthy of life. Our beloved killjoy of a host Aqua and I have a history of pushing to get him killed even when we are on the same team as him as he is 'disposable' on either side. Therefore i would appreciate your co-operation in riding this planet of his foul existence.

Many thanks,
Fog <3
But you'll rid this planet of my existence by letting me live too, since we're going to another planet tomorrow

• Winner
Reactions: Aqua

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Many thanks,
Fog <3
This is a worthy cause tbh

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
!vote inffy

he is being suspicoous as usual

Other than that is it only me or are there a lot of people who doesnt type much
Don't really know what to say, our only lead is that one of the two are (probably? not 100% certain) scum, and I don't really have a good enough read myself to go for either one, so just trying to observe for now.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't really know what to say, our only lead is that one of the two are (probably? not 100% certain) scum, and I don't really have a good enough read myself to go for either one, so just trying to observe for now.
I didnt mean unusual dude being suspicious, I mean that inffy is usually suspicious, if it was unclear

• Agree
Reactions: mariosatr and Vino

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
that was forever ago so but Jivvi and Enderfive probably remember what I'm talking about

Anyway:
Oh so now you've realized I'm a PR you're trying to get the doctor onto yourself hmm!!!

No but seriously that is weird how you need medical attention o.o
Well I know Arelic infected me via me visiting her, I just don't see how it could occur the other way round because that doesn't make sense given the context I have
And how would I know her role then
Type of sickness

And no, and since I know your role I feel like I'm in a better/more trustworthy position than you so I don't feel like I need to risk sharing information about myself as much as you do!!!
What inf has claimed so far:
  • He can visit
  • Visiting Claire caused him to get sick
  • He knows Claire's role and tried to be vague about it despite there being literally 1 character in the series that fits the description
I don't want to say it in case it isn't actually evil and it reveals something about Arelic since idk what fans of the show will be able to infer from knowing their role

but to prove I know her role I'll say "feathers"

Arelic claim pls <3
What can be inferred:
  • He can potentially learn a player's role name via visiting them, but remains unaware of their function or alignment
  • Inf clearly hasn't watched the show and should binge it like Ooglie101 did with Over the Garden Wall
I was drugged and woke up sick, with a message saying that I'd die if not cured.
Claire claims that she was specifically "drugged", with a note saying she'd die if left uncured.
This is basically the same effect Inf claims to have acquired.

Possibilities:
  • Inf visited Claire and drugged her, then claimed he'd gotten sick because of Claire before Claire had a chance to post so he'd look more legitimate
  • Claire has a passive ability that comes into effect when visited, affecting both Claire and the visitor
  • This is due to Aqua's planet-a-day rng events and is unrelated to either of their roles
Notes:
  • Inf assumes there is one and only one doctor-type role in play, we could likely have none or multiple
  • Claire also assumes there's a doctor in play
  • Claire has yet to actually confirm her role's name, so we don't know if Inf actually knows her role-name. She hasn't denied it either, though

The real kicker though is how Infected_alien8_ claims to be infected in a game about aliens.

unvote
Vote Infected_alien8_

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
2 things I want to say.

- It's very possible that Inffy and Arelic are both non-mafia roles.

- People that are voting Inffy are trolling or mafia (with exception of Foggy). If Inf is actually scum and he got infected then it makes sense he's making these claims to get saved tonight. However, I don't get the feeling Inf is lying. Either way I don't see him lying about the disease as it wouldn't make much sense so he will die anyway tonight (unless maybe a doctor role saves him).

• Agree
Reactions: Vino

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why would you ask me to explicitly claim such a role if it were true?
because you implied you could at the very start of the game:
For real though I know Arelic's role and its listed on the 'Antagonist' page on the Rick + Morty wiki so I'm assuming it's not good
I don't want to say it in case it isn't actually evil and it reveals something about Arelic since idk what fans of the show will be able to infer from knowing their role

but to prove I know her role I'll say "feathers"

Arelic claim pls <3
You stated you know her role but not the alignment
I'm unsure whether or not you claim to be able to determine the abilities of who you visit though

and you claimed that being infected was a direct result of you visiting Claire:
And if the visit was for anything else other than investigating her role, that wouldn't make sense as you said you couldn't have both known her role and infected her, with the implication your visit only does one action:
Or knowing Inffy, perhaps he infected Claire, and is trying to play it off
And how would I know her role then
Wondering if you can see role abilities as I'm not sure what else this could imply.
Okay but there's other reasons why I think your role in particular is evil too