Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

G

Guest35486

Hi I'm going to die tonight night unless I seek medical attention tonight so if a doctor or whatever could cure me that'd be great thanks
I'm rather curious about this, because I also require medical attention. Thought it was odd when you claimed as such. One of us will have to die at the end of the day unless 1) there are two doctors 2) you're lying 3) both of us die

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm rather curious about this, because I also require medical attention. Thought it was odd when you claimed as such. One of us will have to die at the end of the day unless 1) there are two doctors 2) you're lying 3) both of us die
Oh so now you've realized I'm a PR you're trying to get the doctor onto yourself hmm!!!

No but seriously that is weird how you need medical attention o.o

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
but to prove I know her role I'll say "feathers"
Also, the only ones listed as "Protagonists" on the wiki is the Smith family + Rick, while there are 91 entries for "Antagonists." Mr. Meeseeks is also considered an antagonist, so it's probably not that black and white.
- In response to Inffy's quote, Is Arelic Bird Person? lol, if so, congratz you played yourself, also if she is, I would definitely not describe bird person as an antagonist, unless you take later factors of the show into account, but seeing how Bird Person is an old friend of Rick, no, Bird Person is not an antagonist.

-In response to Arelic, the Meeseeks do eventually go on a rampage in their respective episode, holding hostage several people in a restaurant and killing some people in the progress, does not sounds really nice does it.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that the person Inffy thought could be evil, because he had reasons to, ALSO has the need of medicial attention.

I feel like either Inffy infected Arelic and wanted it to sound like was the 'real' infected and Arelic would die, or Arelic felt like she needed to save her skin, and/or get inffy killed because only one doctor.

G

Guest35486

-In response to Arelic, the Meeseeks do eventually go on a rampage in their respective episode, holding hostage several people in a restaurant and killing some people in the progress, does not sounds really nice does it.
I mentioned Mr Meeseeks because Aqua wants to be referred as such, and he's the host.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Mr Meeseeks, is there a list of what kind of tactics are permitted or not permitted in this?
Caaaaaaaaan do!
1. No editing or deleting posts.
2. No posting if you're not alive in the game.
3. No screenshotting/copying & pasting role or action PMs.
4. No gaming the system (ciphers, bets, pre-game alliances).
5. No gamethrowing.
6. Remain active in the game and alert the host if you need to take time off/drop out.
7. Do not use forum status (In a conversation, viewing thread etc) or PM mechanics as a tool against others
8. Living players may not discuss the game amongst themselves unless alerting others about new posts.
9. Do not flame other users. Ad hominem will never be a viable argumentative tactic.
10. Do not attempt to lie to me. I am the host and I expect full honesty.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Ayy at work now so can't go hard yet but let me add 2 cents in.

Roles are ambitious and so are PRs so whoever the cop or alignment checker is, are a high valuable role so yeah

Anyway I'll wait till I get out and reread before I zone and suspect anyone. Gonna be a fun game but Aqua I'd throw GM do who knows how hell troll us.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Are you claiming cop?

Also, the only ones listed as "Protagonists" on the wiki is the Smith family + Rick, while there are 91 entries for "Antagonists." Mr. Meeseeks is also considered an antagonist, so it's probably not that black and white.
>implying Aqua as a host isn't a bloody nightmare

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Foggy's reply is better than mine tbh. But not entirely sure what you mean here, do you mean like how I got sick or the type of sickness? And do you want to share details about your own?
Type of sickness

And no, and since I know your role I feel like I'm in a better/more trustworthy position than you so I don't feel like I need to risk sharing information about myself as much as you do!!!

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
WARNING: IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH EXPLETIVES, IMMATURITY, NAME CALLING, AND ALL THAT MESS THEN DON'T READ THIS.

This is a post directed toward a select few members in this Mafia game that need to be called out: Danni122112 Foggy2406 - And anyone else that thinks they're special enough to be on this list.

Right, this is coming out of sheer frustration from the damn reactions that I see all the time when a few players in this game edit fucking posts. It's probably best that I don't post right now as I am, regretfully, pissed off at a select few players who have the fucking audacity to think that they can edit posts whenever the fuck they want without getting warned and reprimanded AND THEN go whinge in their status or create a fucking post and cry about how your lord and saviour Aqua is "policing" everything and that this mafia game is turning into a "safespace" or "hugbox".

>Obligatory Let's talk meme out of the way

Guys all jokes aside please stop editing posts, Ik niether of you have cheated in anyway but just don't ty - love Aqua xoxo

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
WARNING: IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH EXPLETIVES, IMMATURITY, NAME CALLING, AND ALL THAT MESS THEN DON'T READ THIS.

This is a post directed toward a select few members in this Mafia game that need to be called out: Danni122112 Foggy2406 - And anyone else that thinks they're special enough to be on this list.

Right, this is coming out of sheer frustration from the damn reactions that I see all the time when a few players in this game edit fucking posts. It's probably best that I don't post right now as I am, regretfully, pissed off at a select few players who have the fucking audacity to think that they can edit posts whenever the fuck they want without getting warned and reprimanded AND THEN go whinge in their status or create a fucking post and cry about how your lord and saviour Aqua is "policing" everything and that this mafia game is turning into a "safespace" or "hugbox".

>Obligatory Let's talk meme out of the way

Guys all jokes aside please stop editing posts, Ik niether of you have cheated in anyway but just don't ty - love Aqua xoxo
wow you edited that