Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because you implied you could at the very start of the game:

You stated you know her role but not the alignment
I'm unsure whether or not you claim to be able to determine the abilities of who you visit though

and you claimed that being infected was a direct result of you visiting Claire:

And if the visit was for anything else other than investigating her role, that wouldn't make sense as you said you couldn't have both known her role and infected her, with the implication your visit only does one action:

Wondering if you can see role abilities as I'm not sure what else this could imply.
I guess that makes sense, but I just found it weird how I'd make it pretty obvious that I wanted to try to keep things vague so the mafia had a chance of not figuring everything out yet you pointed it out for everyone despite not needing to (from what I can see at least) in the situation, but I guess I probably wasn't vague enough anyway

I'm still going to try to be as vague as possible though so I'm not explicitly claiming anything yet

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I guess that makes sense, but I just found it weird how I'd make it pretty obvious that I wanted to try to keep things vague so the mafia had a chance of not figuring everything out yet you pointed it out for everyone despite not needing to (from what I can see at least) in the situation, but I guess I probably wasn't vague enough anyway

I'm still going to try to be as vague as possible though so I'm not explicitly claiming anything yet
Fair enough, I guess.
Unvote
Curious about something- are you just diseased in general, or did you get a specific type of disease?

G

Guest35486

• Inf clearly hasn't watched the show and should binge it like Ooglie101 did with Over the Garden Wall
Over the Garden Wall is 10/10 (also it's fall/Halloween themed and it's fall/Halloween rn so you should all watch it)

Waiting for Arelic to answer about her type of illness before I answer that
This isn't very vague :(
Specifically, I apparently got birdflu

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Over the Garden Wall is 10/10 (also it's fall/Halloween themed and it's fall/Halloween rn so you should all watch it)

This isn't very vague :(
Specifically, I apparently got birdflu
Okay same wow

but I don't understand how since as far as I'm concerned that makes 0 sense

But it does make me more inclined to believe you about being infected so that's interesting

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Specifically speaking, your character - Birdperson (I guess since we've outed the illness as 'birdflu' that it makes it obvious who you are now) - fits very well with the description of our 'intergalactic terrorists', since I know that you're an enemy to the Galactic Federation, who we (the town) are described to be in the sign up thread from Aqua (see below). I also know (well, think?) that my character is not an enemy to the Galactic Federation (or at least, if I am, I'm not an obvious one (see the three 'rebels against the organisation' below)), and I know I'm town, so I'm inclined to believe that town = members/allies of the Galactic Federation, Mafia = Rebels. Which makes sense with the sign up thread:

[BCOLOR=transparent]You are a group of Galactic Federation citizens[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]ATTENTION: A group of intergalactic terrorists have boarded the ship[/BCOLOR]

Hopefully my terrible knowledge of Rick + Morty hasn't ruined everything tho :(

There's also another reason I have to believe you're mafia but I can't say that right now, but hopefully this argument will suffice to getting people on board with lynching you off <3

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Ok so all i got from the last few pages is this

Inffy is most likely the "Watcher" role of this set-up. Pretty much he visits someone, sees their role and any role of those that visit? (I think?)

Claire is unknown role but inffy seems to trust her so idk

Arelic also visited claire for some reason

All 3 of them are sick so either one of them did the sick thing, or an outside did something.

My guess would be either Arelic infected all three of them(?) or an outsider infected one, which subsequently caused all 3 of them to get infected.

Anything else i missed?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
being "vague" is always a horrible idea. either hardclaim and come clear or try to hint at things without using your special knowledge as a tool for doing so

at least, that's what i think you should've done, now idgaf

i would also like to point out that bird flu is highly contagious and potentially deadly and it's entirely possible that visiting other players spreads it

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
anyway
Why would you ask me to explicitly claim such a role if it were true?
i agree with hunter (and ender i think) on wanting a proper hard claim from you. Your role can't be that helpful if you all you do is learn obnoxiously useless names such as 'king flippy nips', outside of judging whether or not they qualify as terrorists in the rick and morty canon (do note that this game is non-canonical, too).

that said, i'm confused as to why the birdperson role can get birdflu in addition to someone else. If i had to guess i'd say that either birds are the only ones to be able to get bird flu, or birds give other people bird flu. That that said, my role name is, canonically, pretty displaced from the concept of the galactic federation and galactic terrorists so i'd say that's another thing supporting the notion of us having no idea how close to canon we can expect the alignments/roles to be.

that that that said, mr meeseeks can we get some indication of that or no

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Seeing as bird flu (in real life) is a disease that comes from wild birds and can infect humans, my guess is that Arelic's role starts with bird flu (if she is Bird person) and people who visit her get infected with it too.

This does seem kind of strange considering she'd be a role that dies on Night 1 without the help of a doctor or something and if my guess is correct that would mean there has to be a protective/doctor role in this game. Also Inffy could be lying about his role being able to "see" roles and only knows Arelic's role because of the flu.

I'm thinking that Inffy could be scum while Arelic comes across as third party for me. But that's just a wild guess, got-damn.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Another theory is that Arelic is scum and lying about being infected in order to possibly draw the doctor's action to her, denying it from town roles.

Still speculating at this point, got-damn.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS DOUBLE POST

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jivvi