Republic - Completed

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also if you lynch me, and the rev chooses wrong, we lose

tbh I feel like I should be defending myself a lot more since my death could kind of decide the course of the game but I don't think there's even anything I can say

If there is then let me know but otherwise just know that Listing's supposed reason for trying to get on the council doesn't actually make sense (hint it's because it's a LIE), because it relied on the others beliving him in the council instead of me, (though I guess this isn't too unbelievable since I am generally suspicious). But also he had no reason to not cc me since we were doing democracy back then and even in Autocracy he could easily have been killed by dictator and his role never revealed, so not ccing me would have been a huge risk that could have thrown the game in the world where he's town and I'm mafia

Faliara

Reaction score
For me that kinda confirmed he wasn't the revolutionary, why did you read that the opposite?
i don’t know, it was my knee-jerk reaction, looking back at it now it would have been an extremely dumb move for the rev, it didn’t help that the notty thing left me irate enough that i was prone to tunnelvisioning

i’m an inexperienced mafia player, forgive me ;-;

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
????? IT DID IT AGAIN

And if even fali alone didn't trust him I highly doubt he would have been elected at all
Why not? Why would 1 member of the council not trusting him stop everyone from voting him in?

i don’t know, it was my knee-jerk reaction, looking back at it now it would have been an extremely dumb move for the rev, it didn’t help that the notty thing left me irate enough that i was prone to tunnelvisioning

i’m an inexperienced mafia player, forgive me ;-;
I'm not angry at you or anything if that's what you think, I'm just asking since your basis for lynching me over listings seems to be that you don't buy that I blocked listings since you thought he was obviously rev, but I thought the opposite of that

Faliara

Reaction score
I'm not angry at you or anything if that's what you think, I'm just asking since your basis for lynching me over listings seems to be that you don't buy that I blocked listings since you thought he was obviously rev, but I thought the opposite of that
my basis for lynching you is that List being the true subversive explains some of his prior behaviour, i've considered you more shifty than most throughout the course of the game, and figuring out which of the two claims is true now rather than wait for tomorrow is better than lynching jivvi when i can kill him tonight and have the same effect of blocking his ability

on top of that, just straight-up claiming that you blocked list in response to list claiming that he blocked you... i dunno. it doesn't sit right with me.

Faliara

Reaction score
my basis for lynching you is that List being the true subversive explains some of his prior behaviour, i've considered you more shifty than most throughout the course of the game, and figuring out which of the two claims is true now rather than wait for tomorrow is better than lynching jivvi when i can kill him tonight and have the same effect of blocking his ability

on top of that, just straight-up claiming that you blocked list in response to list claiming that he blocked you... i dunno. it doesn't sit right with me.
it doesn't help that you said so after list claimed he blocked you, causing it to look more like a deflection

• Agree
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so if fali had been against list you think he would have been elected
If he was elected that means we're in a world where most people trust list (the world he predicted when he came up with this supposed plan)

If most people trusted list and wanted him to utilize this 'plan' then why would they not be willing to elect them

Even if 1 person doesn't agree I don't see why everyone would change their minds on doing that since if fali didn't trust listings it's not like she could solely force a democracy and even if she could that'd be bad since everyone would be forced to lynch list tomorrow when most people don't want to

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
If he was elected that means we're in a world where most people trust list (the world he predicted when he came up with this supposed plan)

If most people trusted list and wanted him to utilize this 'plan' then why would they not be willing to elect them

Even if 1 person doesn't agree I don't see why everyone would change their minds on doing that since if fali didn't trust listings it's not like she could solely force a democracy and even if she could that'd be bad since everyone would be forced to lynch list tomorrow when most people don't want to
well i think you're wrong but i don't think either of us is gonna change our mind <3

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Unexecute
Execute Infected_Alien8_

Claiming any earlier wouldn't be a smart move. Inf would have known I was the real sub by how against them I was, but they couldn't do shit about it as if mafia killed me, it would prove me right. I just had to balance the reveal before people started to trust Inf, which with all the 'advice' they were giving today had to stop at such a bad time for town.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Unexecute
Execute Infected_Alien8_

Claiming any earlier wouldn't be a smart move. Inf would have known I was the real sub by how against them I was, but they couldn't do shit about it as if mafia killed me, it would prove me right. I just had to balance the reveal before people started to trust Inf, which with all the 'advice' they were giving today had to stop at such a bad time for town.
Why would you claiming make it so that I could suddenly kill you as Mafia? Why wouldn't it have been a smart move?

What 'advice' was I giving today, I was literally asleep before, during and after you claimed, so that's a lie as well

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Why would you claiming make it so that I could suddenly kill you as Mafia?
So you couldn't kill me you mean? If I died at any point everyone would know you were lying - I was already cert citizen from Roobs monitor which absolutely couldn't have come at a better time. I had to wait until after you'd claimed you hadn't been monitored otherwise you could have just claimed it to validate your side, thankfully no other mafia tried to do the same thing.

No need to broadcast at that point and confirm myself as a target, just had to sit back and watch how you tried to play it out and block you the first chance I got.

Rest in peace.