Republic - Completed

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
Infected is Gula as he was seen visiting Hunter some N1 who died and we now have a seemingly missing kill from the mafias.
I assumed Inf was Superbia, they're pretty much free all nights so very likely to do the double visit - Hence why I blocked them and didn't cc immediately as they'd appear to come out clean if they were brought before the council and I'd be a sitting duck.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I assumed Inf was Superbia, they're pretty much free all nights so very likely to do the double visit - Hence why I blocked them and didn't cc immediately as they'd appear to come out clean if they were brought before the council and I'd be a sitting duck.
youd need someone else to do the kill as well

i would agree that mafia have the flexibility to use superbia + the rolecop during these nights (thus when inf is probably lynched tomorrow WE'RE LYNCHING JIVVI TODAY poisoner is like the one to get rid of) but inf being tracked by aqua night 1 almost confirms him as gula, since theoretically all mafia roles should have been used that night

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
hahA that's funny since I blocked you last night and now there are only 2 kills
why did you block list
If you know that inf is Mafia, why are you not voting to execute him?
And how are we certain that Jivvi is Avaritia?
fog is poisoned + i saw jivvi visit fog (and noone else)
(i mean while im uncc, the possibility still exists that im mafia rolecop and ltin was observer and im claiming his role but if we play the entire game like this we'll honestly get nowhere)
fog confirmed he was poisoned
i mean if mafia are extra they could have swapped fog and someone else and then poisoned the other person purely to avoid me outing the poisoner (but that would mean jivvi is the swapper) but i highly doubt thats the case

• Thank You
Reactions: Faliara

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
hahA that's funny since I blocked you last night and now there are only 2 kills
DAMAGE CONTROL TO ELEVEN
If you know that inf is Mafia, why are you not voting to execute him?
And how are we certain that Jivvi is Avaritia?
I ain't sure but someone else said they were a higher threat and goddamn we need to get killing as our dictator just wants to chat with people.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well im dead tonight probably but once i die kill LISTINGS

To my mind what happened is I blocked him, he noticed his kill was missing + cc'd me

But also to my mind everyone's gonna believe him over me since that's the way it goes

why did you block list

fog is poisoned + i saw jivvi visit fog (and noone else)
(i mean while im uncc, the possibility still exists that im mafia rolecop and ltin was observer and im claiming his role but if we play the entire game like this we'll honestly get nowhere)
fog confirmed he was poisoned
i mean if mafia are extra they could have swapped fog and someone else and then poisoned the other person purely to avoid me outing the poisoner (but that would mean jivvi is the swapper) but i highly doubt thats the case
Since I'd thrown suspicion on like three people, two of which I'd thrown a lot on throughout the game so I figured Maf might predict I'd block them and swap them with someone else so I chose LISTINGS since I didn't push as hard on him but he was sus to me since he was so stubborn that anyone who agreed with Notty was mafia and wanted to be elected to council

I mean he said he wanted to go to court and claim sub and cc me to get me killed but that assumes they'll just buy into it and not at all question the possibility of him doing that as maf to get a kill on me + kill on dictator + ender kill + rev kill and win the game by that point, which is why this 'plan' makes no sense and in reality that's ^ what he was trying to do

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I mean he said he wanted to go to court and claim sub and cc me to get me killed but that assumes they'll just buy into it and not at all question the possibility of him doing that as maf to get a kill on me + kill on dictator + ender kill + rev kill and win the game by that point, which is why this 'plan' makes no sense and in reality that's ^ what he was trying to do
why did you start listing kills

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
But what do you mean I don't get it
how does him being in council affect enders or the revs kill

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
explain what you think happened and what the mafias reasoning was for doing said actions
I have no idea

Any explanation I give isn't gonna help defend me anyways and there's no point trying to think about why they did whatever they did with swapping rune/hunter or me/someone who visited hunter since there's loads of possibilities and no way to confirm/deny any of them

• Optimistic
Reactions: Comp

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I have no idea

Any explanation I give isn't gonna help defend me anyways and there's no point trying to think about why they did whatever they did with swapping rune/hunter or me/someone who visited hunter since there's loads of possibilities and no way to confirm/deny any of them
is it because there was no swapping going on!

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_