Republic - Completed

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also LISTINGS09 why did blocking hk seem like a good idea at the time
and Infected_alien8_ why did rune seem like a good choice night 1 too
Since he was so quiet so I doubted he'd bring much attention to himself so my block would probs not be stopped/nobody would kill him so it wouldn't be wasted/even if he wasn't the gula, Maf might get him to carry out the kill if the gula wasn't him but was sub'd because of that

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
also LISTINGS09 why did blocking hk seem like a good idea at the time
They were acting very suspiciously, or perhaps they weren't acting suspicious enough. Did they said something to upset me? Maybe, it seems so long ago.

Following the body count after night 1 I began to consider that maybe I'd not made the right choice.

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think this is actually a really important topic so if you disagree with me please post why!
Yeah, no matter who you decide to believe, dictator shouldn't kill any of us since we're a cc. If we kill one of us and learn their alignment, if we're correct we can have the other confirmed town which is great, or confirmed mafia which is also good. If dictator kills one of us you guys will never know the answer to the cc and it could bite you in the ass later e.g. dictator kills me, everyone assumes I was maf, LISTINGS lives on to the end of the game and he wins

Dictator should target someone else then tomorrow we should lynch between me/listings

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
against list
reasoning today:
They were acting very suspiciously, or perhaps they weren't acting suspicious enough. Did they said something to upset me? Maybe, it seems so long ago.

Following the body count after night 1 I began to consider that maybe I'd not made the right choice.
beliefs on day 1:
Elect: Infected_alien8_, Nottykitten, Hunter, Faliara, TheWeakGuy48_

yesMass

Don't trust the last three, but had to pick five.

If we get all three claims I may reconsider, but currently Notty seems to have made the most sense all without getting super angry about stuff.
so clearly list had the most susp on TWG on day 1 yet chose to block hk instead since ?? admittedly he said he forgot his reason but

against inf
reasoning today:
Since I'd thrown suspicion on like three people, two of which I'd thrown a lot on throughout the game so I figured Maf might predict I'd block them and swap them with someone else so I chose LISTINGS since I didn't push as hard on him but he was sus to me since he was so stubborn that anyone who agreed with Notty was mafia and wanted to be elected to council
beliefs yesterday:
tbh

Elect: LISTINGS, Dess
inf says hes thrown a lot more susp on scrable and sploorky over the course of game and i agree with the sploorky part but i really dont remember the scrable bit + hes downplaying his susp on list when he literally tried to get him lynched yesterday so y ea
Since he was so quiet so I doubted he'd bring much attention to himself so my block would probs not be stopped/nobody would kill him so it wouldn't be wasted/even if he wasn't the gula, Maf might get him to carry out the kill if the gula wasn't him but was sub'd because of that
i dont like these reasons tbh <3
Dictator should probably choose and execute somebody else and let the inf/listings claims get handled tomorrow. We don't want fali dying in the night and risk a degree of ambiguity from the dictator kill not being shown
yeah list and inf should be left to being lynched and citizen claims should be >>>killed<<< tonight (just leave out rune and hk for now even though i feel like the godfather is amongst them)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
inf says hes thrown a lot more susp on scrable and sploorky over the course of game and i agree with the sploorky part but i really dont remember the scrable bit + hes downplaying his susp on list when he literally tried to get him lynched yesterday so y ea
I tried to get all of them lynched, but LISTINGS less so than sploorky/scrable

I spent like 2 pages finding lies in Scrable's posts

The only thing I did with LISTINGS was vote him

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Oh well this is a development... I'm actually more inclined to believe listings over inf, however I still wonder why he didn't claim sooner.

Listings I found suspicious for pushing inf when he was unccd but now that behavior makes sense

• Agree
Reactions: Faliara

Faliara

Reaction score
Wait, wait. Inffy and List are both counterclaiming each other.

Why don't we lynch one of them first to figure out who's the liar? I could kill Jivvi during the night...

(I'm inclined to believe List too, just so you know.)

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The Listings and inffy case is certainly interesting, except what’s already been said, I find it odd that listings would wait to long to claim, when he was seen as very suspicious, and could easily have been killed by dictator, ender, or rev last night.

Regarding the missing kills, I just found another one that I don’t think was mentioned, mafia/ender targeting the rev.

Interesting that HK was town, as I fully expected him to be mafia.

Still surprised TWG was town.

Great work on finding Jivvi ooglie.

execute Jivvi

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
TL:DR executing Jivvi might be a bad move, read post for more details.

wait, 16 players alive, worst case scenario that’s only 9 townies (6 maf+ ref)

With our poisoned townie possibly dying tonight, mafia getting in one kill, dictator killing a townie, and rev killing a townie, we can technically still lose (in one day) if we are incompetent enough, huh.

Considering I have not seen a single granny kill so far (I think?) I still assume Ltin was granny.

I feel like, assuming oog is not scum and that Jivvi is scum, we are in an OK spot.

I am inclined to side with listings this games, due to inffys god awful reads, and just generally how he has played this game, I’m just currently going over in my head if listing could be rev, and how that would work out. If I understand this correctly, If inffy stole his role from Ltin, and listings get inffy killed, it would be an amazing move. However, it seems unlikely, and would be a very bold move, as he would have no way of knowing if inffy was lying about his role or not.

I’m worried about faliara dying, and us not getting the info of who she is killing next night, not quite sure what to do about that one.

Jivvi has to go now though, so he can’t poison more people next night.

That is unless the dictator calls him in, in which case he should not be able to poison anyone?

I am, from what I can see, suggesting that we kill either inffy or listings today, as we have to know their ID.

We do not need to know Jivvis ID, it’s pretty close to confirmed.

Im going to unvote for now, vote inffy, and go to sleep.

Someone please check my logic and try to pick some holes in it.

Unvote
Execute Inffy.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The main reason I am sure Jivvi is mafia, is that oog claiming that Jivvi is scum, and Jivvi flipping town, would get oog killed tonight.

I mean, oog could not have expected us to kill Jivvi in the day, but that seems stupid.

Either way, please read my posts before voting.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

wait, 16 players alive, worst case scenario that’s only 9 townies (6 maf+ ref)

With our poisoned townie possibly dying tonight, mafia getting in one kill, dictator killing a townie, and rev killing a townie, we can technically still lose (in one day) if we are incompetent enough, huh.

Considering I have not seen a single granny kill so far (I think?) I still assume Ltin was granny.

I feel like, assuming oog is not scum and that Jivvi is scum, we are in an OK spot.

I am inclined to side with listings this games, due to inffys god awful reads, and just generally how he has played this game, I’m just currently going over in my head if listing could be rev, and how that would work out. If I understand this correctly, If inffy stole his role from Ltin, and listings get inffy killed, it would be an amazing move. However, it seems unlikely, and would be a very bold move, as he would have no way of knowing if inffy was lying about his role or not.

I’m worried about faliara dying, and us not getting the info of who she is killing next night, not quite sure what to do about that one.

Jivvi has to go now though, so he can’t poison more people next night.

That is unless the dictator calls him in, in which case he should not be able to poison anyone?

I am, from what I can see, suggesting that we kill either inffy or listings today, as we have to know their ID.

We do not need to know Jivvis ID, it’s pretty close to confirmed.

Im going to unvote for now, vote inffy, and go to sleep.

Someone please check my logic and try to pick some holes in it.

Unvote
Execute Inffy.
Jivvi's ID isn't confirmed because oog isn't confirmed if you go by the logic that he could have stolen Ltin's role (which I don't personally believe but killing jivvi and learning his role confirms oog)

Faliara

Reaction score
I know I felt as though Oog might be mafia before, but due to how he immediately swept in on Jivvi, coupled with multiple people saying Oog is probably town, I’m inclined to believe him when he says that Jivvi poisoned Fog.

Faliara

Reaction score
I know I felt as though Oog might be mafia before, but due to how he immediately swept in on Jivvi, coupled with multiple people saying Oog is probably town, I’m inclined to believe him when he says that Jivvi poisoned Fog.
To be specific, if he deliberately caused a lynch mob with his reasoning and the mechanics of his role against Jivvi and Jivvi came out as town, he’d know he’ll be the next target for death, be it by my hand or tomorrow’s lynch (most likely by my hand). The fact that he did it anyway makes him more trustworthy in my eyes.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inffy, if you are the Subversive like you claimed, why did you block List? If he wasn’t town, then he was more likely to be the revolutionary, and we need the revolutionary’s kill.
I think Danni's the revolutionary, and because out of my suspects I'd pushed on LISTINGS the least so I thought if he was maf they'd be less likely to switch him with someone else or not get him to do the kill if gula was occupied/if he was gula

Faliara

Reaction score
I think Danni's the revolutionary, and because out of my suspects I'd pushed on LISTINGS the least so I thought if he was maf they'd be less likely to switch him with someone else or not get him to do the kill if gula was occupied/if he was gula
Though Danni being the revolutionary is still probable (especially now that List has counterclaimed your role) it was looking more likely to be List yesterday, so this isn’t something I can relate to :x

Sorry, Inffy, but I think I’m gonna believe List on this one.

I’m going to trust Oog that Jivv is 100% mafia, and kill him tonight. (Sorry, Jivvi.)

Lynch Infected_alien8_

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
btw im bad and realised ltin could still be mafia if the 9 citizen claims were divided into 4 citizens, 4 mafia and 1 rev
4 mafia are jivvi + 3 others (godfather is probably in this pile)
remaining 3 mafia are notty, inf/list, ltin/if ltin was a PR then the mafia thats claiming that role

i still dont think its likely ltin was a PR since i cant see why hunter would execute someone who claims PR in the dictator night chat so that leaves him as citizen/a mafia who claimed citizen

----

i think it would be better to kill jivvi by the dictators execution too? it would block the poison so its no different from lynching him today except it hides his role + fali dies which means i wont be confirmed town but people should stop being poisoned so thats essentially confirmed (i mean if i was mafia i could tell my mafia buddy to stop poisoning people to make it look like jivvi was poisoner but either way that gets rid of the second kill!!) which means todays lynch victim's role will be visible so it is better

i do believe list over inf & this means inf is essentially confirmed gula so killing him today would force godfather & rolecop (if ltin was mafia im fairly certain he was granny) to carry out the kill which means the likelihood of list blocking atleast one of them with his night action is greater (i mean maybe not since i think godfather is still amongst the hk/rune duo) so aaaaa time to lynch the guy whos had the same opinion as me throughout the entire game oops

execute Infected_Alien8_