Republic - Completed

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So you couldn't kill me you mean? If I died at any point everyone would know you were lying - I was already cert citizen from Roobs monitor which absolutely couldn't have come at a better time. I had to wait until after you'd claimed you hadn't been monitored otherwise you could have just claimed it to validate your side, thankfully no other mafia tried to do the same thing.

No need to broadcast at that point and confirm myself as a target, just had to sit back and watch how you tried to play it out and block you the first chance I got.

Rest in peace.
Yes, and why is that rationale for you not claiming?

Why didn't you claim?

If you claimed, why would that mean that this whole 'ha you can't kill me or it proves you're lying because you can tell I'm sub' suddenly change

None of this makes sense

I'm so confused
Since they just wouldnt
It's not like I have a master theory as to why, it's just something I don't see happening
So you just see that everyone votes list, then fali says "I don't trust list" and everyone unvotes? Like why would that happen I don't get it at all

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
honestly, i haven't trusted inffy, oog, or list
but least of all trusted inffy (sorry bud)

we should have just massclaimed day 1, because now uncc'd means so little (in most cases).
like with oog, he knows fog was poisoned and saw jivvi (who i also dont trust, so i'm inclined to go for jivvi), but IF oog was mafia, he'd probably know as well that fog would have gotten poisoned.

between inffy and list, there is no concrete proof who is telling the truth, so im gonna follow the <o> vibes. I still find night 1 inffy situation scummy. He has been off this whole game (it's hard to explain how exactly, but <o>).

so there we go, cya nerd
Execute: Inffy

(i feel im paranoid thinking everyone on the mafia team is playing some mad strats with fake claiming and aaaah)

Faliara

Reaction score
Yes, and why is that rationale for you not claiming?

Why didn't you claim?

If you claimed, why would that mean that this whole 'ha you can't kill me or it proves you're lying because you can tell I'm sub' suddenly change

None of this makes sense
at that point, it probably wouldn’t have been the best time for list to claim

we were still under democracy, so we wouldn’t be able to lynch one of you right off the bat (and if endy found one suspicious over the other, he could either miskill or get redirected to someone else by aiming his action at the wrong person); on top of that, list’s action could end up redirected to someone else and there would be a mafia kill. he also likely wanted to find enough evidence to prove him as the real subversive (by saying he blocked you last night, and connecting it with the lack of mafia kills).

there’s also the worry that list would die anyway- i considered calling you up for the hearing last night and killing you then, so if that happened it’s not out of the realm of possibility for the other dissenters to kill the actual subversive right then and there under the belief that you’d be dead by today.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
honestly, i haven't trusted inffy, oog, or list
but least of all trusted inffy (sorry bud)
I swear this has happened so much

Oog was like "I was convinced inf was mafia" yet he defended me day 1 and said nobody had any valid reasons against me, nor any vibes, presumably including himself

hk you literally said that according to your reads I wasn't mafia and any weirdness was due to my exams

Aqua did something similar

open your eyes people

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh every reason for suspecting notty and inf is dumb (noone has provided 1 good reason tbh, i would even accept vibes:tm: but noone has used that and i think that anyone who says they have vibes against them is lying to just give any reason)
if we're going democracy then i don't think either should be lynched
its probs too late to turn the votes but
scrable's been so ODD and different compared to last game and extra useless & rune has literally done nothing
people are just more suspicious of notty or inf because they're active and in ur face but i see no good reason to lynch either one of them
i mean i also find the entire hunter/aqua/ender trio extremely scummy but hunter is proven town so what do i know

unelect

Elect: Faliara, Velzerat, Hunter, Scrable, Runemen4
I'm not saying we should just lynch inactive players (although it might have seemed that way). In mafia it's always easier to go after active players, cus they are actually talking, which leads to them dying early on, and silent players living longer. Which feels unfair to me.

Lets take inffy. Sure his post might seem dramatic here and there, but lets be real, the biggest reason he is put on the spot right now is because he is vocal and has an opinion different to some other vocal players.

Inffy doesnt feel like a mafia to me this game. If his posts feel off, thats likely becus exam stress and whatnot. But not mafia off (my reads).

Also, i feel im repeating myself on this one, LOOK HOW EASILY INFFY IS BEING PUT ON THE SPOT. Sure i'm standing up for him, pointing this out, but besides me who is? At this rate we are heading to a slipper slope, with at the bottom, the exact way last game went.

Is any of this making sense? Lmk

Also, yes, inf you should sleep.
Tbh, and I fully regret saying this, inf's current attitude is reading town to me. I am aware his play style has changed drastically this game so whether all of this is to try and feign innocence. But he is acting like townie inf especially with his relationship with sploorky who is reading kinda scummy atm.

Notty's still scum af tho
yet all three are convinced they scum-read me all game like ???

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
at that point, it probably wouldn’t have been the best time for list to claim

we were still under democracy, so we wouldn’t be able to lynch one of you right off the bat (and if endy found one suspicious over the other, he could either miskill or get redirected to someone else by aiming his action at the wrong person); on top of that, list’s action could end up redirected to someone else and there would be a mafia kill. he also likely wanted to find enough evidence to prove him as the real subversive (by saying he blocked you last night, and connecting it with the lack of mafia kills).

there’s also the worry that list would die anyway- i considered calling you up for the hearing last night and killing you then, so if that happened it’s not out of the realm of possibility for the other dissenters to kill the actual subversive right then and there under the belief that you’d be dead by today.
subversive can't block in democracy, so his block couldn't be redirected - if ender found one more suspicious over the other that isn't a valid reason to withhold ccing, it would ensure a mafia got killed within the next 2 days, one who could have been poisoner for all he knew - risking leaving a mafia alive like that just so that he could find evidence, when i was being scumread by the majority of players at that point, is also a ridiculous excuse - as far as I understand it your final point is just about him dying again which, again, isn't worth not claiming in any scenario

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
hold the fuck up mongoloids
TOO BAD IM TOO EXCITED

Fog I ASSUME YOUR POISONED
so last night i thought 'if mafia are smart theyll poison fog since hes toxicologist and thus wont be able to self target to save himself next night so swapper gets to target some other people!' and BAM I WAS RIGHT FOR ONCE
i saw jivvi visit fog
but jivvi claimed citizen *gasp* how is that possible??
ILL TELL YOU HOW ITS POSSIBLE ITS BECAUSE JIVVI IS EVIL AND ONE OF MY READS THIS GAME WAS CORRECT

also ??? did mafia not kill someone last night too WAIT
Infected_alien8_ WHO DID YOU BLOCK AAAA THIS IS SO EXCITING
OR IT COULD HAVE BEEN WHO FALI SUBPOENAD (why fali didnt kill them idk)

wait no it couldnt have been the subpoena otherwise theyd still be able to carry out the 2 person kill (assuming gula was subpoenad) which means whoever inf targeted has to have been gula or one of the 2 mafia carrying out the kill (assuming gula was subpoenad/dead)

ahahahah Infected_alien8_ the least 2 trusted PRs have found mafia (maybe you i 100% did) what are the odds
im just here real quick in between failing my exams but the good news i bring is that the dictator can kill fog's useless ass now cause oog outed me (and seems to have guessed ltin's role btw)

i'm the real tox, claimed citizen cause claiming tox (esp while the doc is dead) would be fucking stupid (plus 90% of the town agreed it was the way to go). i figured fog isn't active or dangerous enough to do any damage while i left them uncc'd. i'm not joking i don't remember fog ever contributing something useful and claiming tox is the scenario he did was massively stupid.

earlier antidotes went to fali (obviously) and aqua (bc tracker claim). i don't remember who else fog claimed but if someone else got one the obvious answer to that would be bus driver. i've been a vocal townie so it doesn't surprise me. last night's was meant to go to oog (our last investigative role p sure) but he's apparently mafia so i'm thinking what happened is i got stalked the night before last and when he received the antidote he took the chance to try and get me lynched

thankfully fali's in charge so i trust her to call this one right (imagine if i was in the hands of this godawful town yikes)

big fos on those guys who jumped straight on the bandwagon though

Faliara

Reaction score
hold the fuck up mongoloids

im just here real quick in between failing my exams but the good news i bring is that the dictator can kill fog's useless ass now cause oog outed me (and seems to have guessed ltin's role btw)

i'm the real tox, claimed citizen cause claiming tox (esp while the doc is dead) would be fucking stupid (plus 90% of the town agreed it was the way to go). i figured fog isn't active or dangerous enough to do any damage while i left them uncc'd. i'm not joking i don't remember fog ever contributing something useful and claiming tox is the scenario he did was massively stupid.

earlier antidotes went to fali (obviously) and aqua (bc tracker claim). i don't remember who else fog claimed but if someone else got one the obvious answer to that would be bus driver. i've been a vocal townie so it doesn't surprise me. last night's was meant to go to oog (our last investigative role p sure) but he's apparently mafia so i'm thinking what happened is i got stalked the night before last and when he received the antidote he took the chance to try and get me lynched

thankfully fali's in charge so i trust her to call this one right (imagine if i was in the hands of this godawful town yikes)

big fos on those guys who jumped straight on the bandwagon though
uh... jivv...

in that case, how did fog get poisoned and why is he still poisoned?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Jivvi

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
wouldn't have replied much communications cause as oog said, the tox claim would be a pretty obvious target for the mafia poisoner since they can't target themselves (ie why i didn't claim)

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i admit, i considered the possibility that fog is really the mafia poisoner and poisoned himself, but i’d like this mechanic clarified first
not possible but mafia poisoning mafia (or even just claiming to have and having the poisoner not use their action) would be a viable tactic to bait the poisoner into the bus driver or the granny

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Receiving an antidote triggers the antidote flag on your player. Being poisoned with the antidote flag removes the flag in place of poisoning you.

Mechanical consistency implies that poison and antidote applied on the same night will cancel each other out, with appropriate system messages for the target.
Faliara

• Thank You
Reactions: Faliara