Player Report Thread

Olix

Reaction score
Ah alright, thought that was wrong since the chests were there!
The orignal intent of Guin was to have separate spawns for survivors and hunters - survivors spawning below and hunters in that room to get the hoes. Unfortunately, with the addition of an AoD server lobby, the multiple spawn mechanic was broken, so he just had to put un breakable (to survivors) above the chests, so the hunters can break them once the build time is passed. However, being able to add enchanted items into kits, someone should pester a staff to add the hoes to hunter kits and remove that spawn building entirely ;) (sorry if this is off topic, I thought it should be addressed though)

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The orignal intent of Guin was to have separate spawns for survivors and hunters - survivors spawning below and hunters in that room to get the hoes. Unfortunately, with the addition of an AoD server lobby, the multiple spawn mechanic was broken, so he just had to put un breakable (to survivors) above the chests, so the hunters can break them once the build time is passed. However, being able to add enchanted items into kits, someone should pester a staff to add the hoes to hunter kits and remove that spawn building entirely ;) (sorry if this is off topic, I thought it should be addressed though)
While some one is on fixing this map, it would be great if the scavanger kit for humans was fixed too, as it gives a sword.

• Agree
Reactions: Olix

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name: I couldn't read the name. It was too far away.
Rule Broken: Killing from Spawn Area(Spawn killing)
Proof:

Comments: I warned the player of spawn killing, but he/she did not listen.
Well, first off, I can't really do anything without knowing who it is. Secondly, spawnkilling is when someone shoots at someone at spawn, not the other way around ;)
But thank you for taking your time to try report someone! Even if it is a confusion :)

DaniGrenade

Reaction score
Website
www.nyancat.net
Well, first off, I can't really do anything without knowing who it is. Secondly, spawnkilling is when someone shoots at someone at spawn, not the other way around ;)
But thank you for taking your time to try report someone! Even if it is a confusion :)
I thought that it wasn't allowed for a hunter to kill from their spawn point?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, otherwise there wouldn't be a rule if they shoot from spawn first you can shoot back! And even so, if I am mistaken, I can't see the name anyway so I can't do anything. :)
Well, I have been thinking about this for a while now, as this have caused alot of problems/troubles. My suggestion is that it should be illegal for hunters to shoot from spawn, no logic you say? Here is something that have happened several times:

Hunter1: shoots at survivor from spawn
Survivor: shoots back, but miss and hit hunter2 that just spawned
Hunter2: "ERMAGHERD SPAWNKILL BANBAN"

This happends alot on the map platforms, and simply making it illegal wouldnt be a big change in gameplay. As i showed above, the reason is that if the survivor shooting back misses, something that is not rare, it will lead to rulebreaking.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: Snowyflake
Rules Broken: Rule 6 and/or Rule 7
Proof: http://imgur.com/mJXxgf5
Any Extra Comments: Read Chat.
Name of Rule-Breaker:
zlatiborac
Rules Broken:
Rule 6 - team killing.
Proof:

Any extra comments:
Zombie wasn't chose yet.
Both of them have been warned, thank you very much for reporting them, and sorry you had to be offended/teamkilled!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker:
havspillen,rdoann, tombon4123
Rules Broken:
Illegal spot- we couldn't get them and they couldn't get out.
They refused to use /kill.
Proof:
Okay, thank you very much for this, however I cannot see clearly that they are illegal from this picture. For I all I know there could have been another secret way that they weren't telling you about; I know it seems silly but it wouldn't really be fair for me to /warn them without enough proof.
However, I will have a word with them and look out for them all.
Thank you for reporting!