Player Report Thread

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
TheWeakGuy48_ the potion in the picture is a speed potion if i'm not mistaken. Thank you for reporting but Emmy was just trying to help you by the looks of things ;)
However if Emmy was teamkilling with other harmful potions I will keep an eye on them.
Thanks.

Speed potion here, I think it seems like the speed potion here is a bit brigther, the other one looked a bit like something else :x

• Informative
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Speed potion here, I think it seems like the speed potion here is a bit brighter, the other one looked a bit like something else :x
Okay thanks, theweakguy says he has more pics anyway, so I will wait to see what they are. I can't seem to find any potion that looks like the one in the picture that isn't speed, so a bit confused :S

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
TheWeakGuy48_ the potion in the picture is a speed potion if i'm not mistaken. Thank you for reporting but Emmy was just trying to help you by the looks of things ;)
However if Emmy was teamkilling with other harmful potions I will keep an eye on them.
Thanks.
Actully it is a Weakness potion. I will add more proff(look in hes hand he is holding a poison potion next screenshot he not have the posion potion AND I am poisned):

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Name of Rule Breaker: SquareHerow
Rule Broken: Teamkilling
Proof:

Additional Comments: If you look down at my health bar this is proof that this is a damage potion in the picture. I had full hearts when I accidentally tripped into the hole, and SquareHerow fired damage potions at me, including one more after I said "Don't teamkill"

Excepted

Reaction score
Name of Rule Breaker: SquareHerow
Rule Broken: Teamkilling
Proof:
o
Additional Comments: If you look down at my health bar this is proof that this is a damage potion in the picture. I had full hearts when I accidentally tripped into the hole, and SquareHerow fired damage potions at me, including one more after I said "Don't teamkill"
Thanks for reporting he has been warned sorry you were subject to teamkilling

• Love
Reactions: S_swimmer
D

DarkHender

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name: killajoka4000
Rule: Spawnkilling
Proof:http: //i.imgur.com/UA6HOkn.png
http://i.imgur.com/P2YmnOQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/yWNnRgk.png
Comment: I warned him at first but he kept on attacking Coultius_Minimus, the sign was a death sign of coultius and in the chat clotius was asking for an op i belivive.
Okay, he had been dealt with! Thank you very much for reporting him!
I want to add in hacking, he's had a speed pot and a knock back sword on for the past 4 rounds.
Here
Here
I can get more proof if needed.
Could you kindly get the other evidence for me please? For all I know he could have just found speed pots each round, but I will look out for him - thanks for reporting him!
I would also like to add teamkilling
Sorry, but in this image I don't actually see the tnt blow up with anyone around it. All I see is him holding a tnt block, then it going off when it looks like nobody is around. To me it looks like he waited for people to move to detonate it, however due to his other rule breaking actions I am going to tell the AoD staff to keep a very close eye on him. Thank you for reporting him!