Neon and Kylie's Skin Shop!

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
So much skins to make! Here they are.
I will give you guys the download links soon, and I can't be bothered to screenshot it with minershoes, so I just screenied it out of the skin program I use.

Sp3ct3r_2k11 sorry I did graffiti all over your first picture! xD
oliver56bird the bird scout!
LavaSurviver I'm bad at monsters, sorry.

Q

Qube

What skin do you want: A new version of my current skin, you get free hands with making it look better!
What does it look like/reference picture: You can put my ingame name here and get the skin http://www.minershoes.com/editor (TheQube)
Who do you want to make the skin? Doesn't matter, anyone is fine!

FoxMccloud64

Reaction score
What skin do you want?: The same skin as before, but with a creeper jacket
What does it look like/Referance picture?(Details please.): My skin but with a jacket, with a purple creeper face
Who do you want to make the skin? Neon or Kylie?: Kylie :3
also, probably i'm back to blocktopia​

LavaSurviver

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So much skins to make! Here they are.
I will give you guys the download links soon, and I can't be bothered to screenshot it with minershoes, so I just screenied it out of the skin program I use.

Sp3ct3r_2k11 sorry I did graffiti all over your first picture! xD
oliver56bird the bird scout!
LavaSurviver I'm bad at monsters, sorry.

Amorix

Reaction score
What skin do you want?: A cat with the Gravity suit
What does it look like/Referance picture?(Details please.): I want the cat to be a Calico cat wearing the gravity suit from Metroid without the helmet
Who do you want to make the skin? Neon or Kylie?: Neon

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
What skin do you want?: Blue haired anime looking dude
What does it look like/Referance picture?(Details please.):

I'd like the guy holding the orange sword. The picture is from an app I play :D
Who do you want to make the skin? Neon or Kylie?: It doesn't matter.

Neon_Penguin

The Anime Fan
Reaction score
For some reason it says that I rated Lag_Eater's post "Disagree". Don't know how that happened, and I removed the rating.

Anyway, back on topic. The reason I couldn't do skins while I'm on holiday was because I didn't pack a mouse with me, and making skins with a touchpad is very difficult. But I'll try anyway. May take a while, though.

L

Lag_Eater

What skin do you want?: Reaver what has neon green and black on it.
What does it look like/Referance picture?(Details please.): Reaver From Strife

Who do you want to make the skin?

Edit: updated Photo because the last photo just got missing ;-;

Reaction score

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Hoping this is still open....

What skin do you want?: Muhad from Skyland
What does it look like/Referance picture?(Details please.):

Who do you want to make the skin? Neon or Kylie?: Either

Edit: muhad is on the right.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Please note that Neon_Penguin is no longer part of the skin thread. She left the community and will not be making skins here, and so the "Who do you want to make the skin? Neon or Kylie?" field is no longer required. The Skin Shop is half closed; I've not felt like making skins recently, so you may not get your skin that you requested. Read the underlined text if you want to get a quick idea of what this message is for.

After finally getting the screenies, I've done a skin that Shocker6666 requested. Since Shocker doesn't have a forums account (he's too young to make one), I'm going to put the download link on this thread instead of PMing it to him since he doesn't have an account.

And please don't expect the skin to be that good; I've never done a boy's school outfit, especially putting it on a creeper.

Front
Back

Please don't download this skin unless you are the person who requested it, which is Shocker6666.

Click here to download the skin.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Aaaaand the skin shop is now open again! I've been a little busy lately but I am able to do skins now. I will get to all the skin requests later, as right now I'm in a taxi with a very weird smell on my mom's iPad and trying to breathe. It's usually a rather long ride back, and I'm usually either starving or carsick when I get back, so I I'll get to making skins later.

Reactions: Duffie

Vatowski

Reaction score
What skin do you want: Sanji from One Piece after his timeskip
What does it look

I would like to thank you kylie for continuing this skin shop even though I know you are extremely busy with other most likely important stuff. Thank you in advance

Mevgin

Reaction score
What skin do you want?: Poseidon (Greek God)
What does it look like/Referance picture?(Details please.): Long white Hair+Beard. And a golden Armor, something like this :D​

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Ugghh, can't be bothered to screenshot and then do a download link for every single skin request. So I'll use the skindex.

Download and view your skin from the skindex and then reply once you've downloaded it if you like it, then I will remove the skin from the skindex. I will PM you guys links to the skindex thingamabobs.

I've finished vati180's and BiggestKirbyFan's skins. I will get to mevgin's soon.

Reactions: RaizzanX

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Hey There Kylie :3
Here is my request :
What skin do you want?: Vaporeon from Pokemon :D But if this is too difficult, I could make it easier with Palmon from Digimon.. xD
What does it look like/Reference picture?(Details please.): Well this picture is Vapreon.

But. If this is too difficult, which it probably is, then this is Palmon from Digimon;

don't rush, thanks Kylie! :p