Neon and Kylie's Skin Shop!

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
What skin do you want?: A shark wearing boxers. He has elf ears, which is unusual for a shark, but really cool. Check the picture!

What does it look like/Reference picture?(Details please.):
With this grin:
Who do you want to make the skin? Neon or Kylie?:
I really do not care whom of the two makes it. Though if I had to choose because there was a sort of war between the two of you, I would choose Kylieanna because she has a pretty name. But you both are pretty, so it's fine. You're both beautiful.

8bitChap

Reaction score
What skin do you want?: A shark wearing boxers. He has elf ears, which is unusual for a shark, but really cool. Check the picture!

With this grin:
I really do not care whom of the two makes it. Though if I had to choose because there was a sort of war between the two of you, I would choose Kylieanna because she has a pretty name. But you both are pretty, so it's fine. You're both beautiful.

Phaha you got bored of waiting for me? You do know this is closed right?

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score

With this grin:

I forgot about this, and I didn't know it was closed. Damn, I am a noob. I like the skin, but I thought you were going to give up on it soon.

8bitChap

Reaction score

With this grin:

I forgot about this, and I didn't know it was closed. Damn, I am a noob. I like the skin, but I thought you were going to give up on it soon.
No way. I understand though.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I just want to pull this out of the dead for something to note.

I am going to open the shop for one week so I can decide if I am interested into accepting requests again, and seeing if anyone here is interested too. If I am, I might make a new thread, as this one is pretty crowded and old, and doesn't really stay true to the title anymore as Neon doesn't really make many skins anymore. I have started making skins again, and they can be found on my skindex page.

If I have completed a skin I will make a post here saying I've completed it and link you to the skin. Once you download it I will take it down immediately, but you have to tell me when you've downloaded it.

I also have a different style (now with 60% more adorableness), though I can do some things in the old style that I used to do if you like! :D

And there's one more surprise. If I do want to start accepting skins again, Toiletprincess might be able to help me make them if she wants to. I need to ask her about this, but she's pretty good for skin making standards.

G

Guest35486

I want a skin, according to my old skin, but make any adjustments you want.

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
What skin do you want?: A snow leopard.

What does it look like/Reference picture? My profile picture.

Who do you want to make the skin? Neon or Kylie?: Little Miss Organs

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
If you could make the hair blue, That would be great. its the skin I'm wearing now. Thanks :D ( try to use lighter blue as much as possible)
Do you want me to redo the whole skin or just recolor the hair? I'm a little confused :S
oh just the hair, sorry it was confusing
It's alright, I'll get to work with the skin now :D

What skin do you want?: A snow leopard.

What does it look like/Reference picture? My profile picture.

Who do you want to make the skin? Neon or Kylie?: Little Miss Organs
ok :3

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I've finished both of your skins! I will PM you the links to the skins.

I will now be posting a link to planetminecraft instead of skindex due to the fact you can post things privately there, unlike the skindex.

Zeus42000

Reaction score
You guys are back? Marvelous! Alright, here is my skin request.

What skin do you want? My former skin in a tuxedo.

What does it look like/Reference Picture? Here is the link on minecraftskins.net to the former skin. http://www.minecraftskins.net/whitehoodie . I think you know what a tuxedo is, so i won't need to put a pic of that. If you need one, just say so, and i'll be happy to put one up.

Who do you want to make it? Neon or Kylie? Does not matter. All i ask is to make the skin look good, and make sure it is done before the Blocktopia Prom Thing.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score