Neon and Kylie's Skin Shop!

Nightstorm

Reaction score
Thanks alot! It is n awesome skin! Thanks, It is aweosme you could make this skin, so its awesome you could pull it off, and have a nice day! :D

Higanimitsu

Reaction score
What skin do you want?: Well, A Character
What does it look like/Referance picture?(Details please.):

Who do you want to make the skin? Neon or Kylie?: KYLIEANNA :D

OOOOORRR

What skin do you want?: Well, A Character

Who do you want to make the skin? Neon or Kylie?: KYLIEANNA :D

Nightstorm

Reaction score
You guys made an Awesome Skin for me earlier, So i Would like to ask you for another one :D Either one, actually,
What skin do you want?:Pit and The hero from pokemon conquest​
What does it look like/Referance picture?(Details please.): The pictures at the bottom
Who do you want to make the skin? Neon or Kylie?:Anyone, you guys are both great at skins!
Thanks in advance again :D​

dogtownbreeds

Reaction score
Skin i want- A kinda wolf , Herobrine , dj??

What does it look like The basic body like this -
with Some black headphones and mabye a wolf tail and wolf ears? If you can plaese.

Who i want to make it : Uhh..I dont know who neon is so i guess Kylie

Im sorry if its to hard

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
What skin do you want?: A person in an enderman coat
What does it look like/Referance picture?(Details please.): Try your best with Blue eyes that are 2x2 pixels , A northern European skin tone , Black boots , Dark gray snow pants , A black coat with enderman eyes on the back of the hood and white fur on the inside of the hood
Who do you want to make the skin? Neon or Kylie?: Either one is fine

Reaction score

What does it look like/Referance picture?(Details please.): like a normal teenager but with slenderman things

Who do you want to make the skin? Neon or Kylie?: doesn't really matter your both good anyway

both of these guys put together thnx

• Old
Reactions: Notme

Mia

Reaction score
What skin do you want? A kitty hoodie
What does it look like? Basically a girl with a kitty hoodie preferable a cat like my avatar but any colour is fine! :D A headset and brown eyes. (Sorry doing this from my iPod may be able to post some pics soon! Sorry!)
Who do you want to make your skin? Whoever wants to! :D

Kylieanna?

TheSilliest

Reaction score
What skin do you want?: I would like a tiger-themed skin with a hood with tiger ears, if possible.

Awww, yeah. Also, I would love it if the skin could have blue eyes.
Who do you want to make the skin? Neon or Kylie?: I don't really care, both of you guys are awesome.

8bitChap

Reaction score
Kylie, do you need some help? Feel free to redirect them here if the work load get's to much. Naturally their completed skin would be posted on my thread, though I'm sure they would be
grateful to you for redirecting their request and their requested skin would be finally complete. Win, Win, Win.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Kylie, do you need some help? Feel free to redirect them here if the work load get's to much. Naturally their completed skin would be posted on my thread, though I'm sure they would be
grateful to you for redirecting their request and their requested skin would be finally complete. Win, Win, Win.
Erm, sure. I'm not updating or doing this thread anymore, but it does irritate me a little your post just seems to be advertising, it's fine.

8bitChap

Reaction score
Erm, sure. I'm not updating or doing this thread anymore, but it does irritate me a little your post just seems to be advertising, it's fine.

Thanks, if it does seem like advertising that's because it pretty much is. Fact of this thread is people are waiting around for skins and they could be checking just this post daily and be none the wiser. I'm just trying to help your loyal customers out, and I'm not saying "My shop's better than yours, come to chap's shop."

Stay Happy. ~Chap

Pim

Reaction score
So this thread is just for the people that are too lazy to look for their kind of skins on the interwebz?

8bitChap

Reaction score
So this thread is just for the people that are too lazy to look for their kind of skins on the interwebz?
No this thread is for people who want a certain skin but want it made to a good enough standard. They aren't lazy just want something unique.