Market Crash [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So you sent a message to vat saying nothing but a name, and then the same with Paige? How would they know what that name meant?

Why would you be killed if a suspicion is correct? If they kill anyone it's going to be the cop/doc roles surely, and if you out your suspicions (past and present) then died we could assume you were correct in your guess and go with your suspicions. Alternatively the Mafia could kill you just to make us think that, so basically outing your suspicions doesn't make you likely to die.

Also as a townie why would you value your life over helping town scum hunt, especially since you're only an agent?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why would you be killed if a suspicion is correct? If they kill anyone it's going to be the cop/doc roles surely, and if you out your suspicions (past and present) then died we could assume you were correct in your guess and go with your suspicions. Alternatively the Mafia could kill you just to make us think that, so basically outing your suspicions doesn't make you likely to die.
What I meant here is that since we know we could either trust your suspicions when you die or interpret it as a mind-game to make us THNK we should trust it, the Mafia probably aren't going to target you tonight because they now know we will be looking into it and plus you're just an employee why would they target you? You're likely gonna be lynched soon anyway if you don't die today so they will probably want you alive to take the hit I guess

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Okay so my extensive post isn't as extensive as I thought it was.

BUT...

Right now I find hipman to be incredibly suspicious and I think it is well worth lynching him. Now this may seem like I am hopping aboard the bandwagon with some people but hip avoiding inffy's questions just casts a shadow on him for me. Not only that, but hip happened to claim employee after two others were shown as being employee. Further more, he just so happened to message two people who are at this point dead. I find it far too unlikely for this to be coincidental. As well, we know inffy is a non killing role so there is no harm in keeping him around even if he is "anti-town". His role just gives us one more person who we know for a fact is non terrorist. And as a far as I'm concerned, I think it is highly likely that out of some of those who have claimed we have at least one or two people who are lying.

As such my vote is Vote Hipman500

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT Two hours left! At deadline the player with the most votes will be lynched.
hipman500 - 3 (Nottykitten, Infected_alien8_, Dessern5)
Infected_alien8_ - 1 (hipman500)
With 9 players it takes 5 to lynch and 5 to no lynch.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Yeah, don't trust hip too much. he could be banking on people taking my comment about generic civs seriously, and believing his claim bc there's two more-or-less confirmed employees already. Plus avoiding questions is never a good sign.

Vote hipman

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
FINAL VOTECOUNT
hipman500 - 3 (Nottykitten, Dessern5, Caffeinatedkitty)
Infected_alien8_ - 1 (hipman500)

hipman500 (Experienced Terrorist)has been lynched.
Godfather w/ one-shot immunity transfer

It is now Night 3. Please send in your actions.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Monday April 22
When the Asian and European markets opened that Monday, they went into free fall immediately. When the NYSE did not open, the markets fell even faster, forcing the automated systems to shut down trading entirely.

Infected_alien8_ (Corrupt Official) has been killed
3rd party roleblocker. Wins if Investor wins.

It is now day 3.
With 7 players it takes 4 to lynch and 4 to no lynch.

Reactions: Velzerat

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
FYI inf was in board of directors

all i have to say is
Timdood3 E X P L A I N

+ notty and dess pls out who you protected on what nights

I'M PIECING THINGS TOGETHER
INF UNDERSTOOD ME IN DIRECTORS CHAT
BUT HE'S DEAD NOW SO RIP

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Last night.
And wait you can do that? I thought you just had tracker and cop and what I'm so confused with what all you guys can actually do xD
Yep, we can do that.
Our group is composed of 3 people: Wim, myself, and Mars.
Every night we also have a group action: either send a day message, watch someone, or roleblock someone.
I took both the Watcher action (which we did Night 1) and included it as a "ghost player" and used the day message as my cover ability so that there was a "cop" still out there that no one knew about so I wouldn't get killed myself so I could still give out anonymous investigations.
I guess our action just didnt go through fast enough/before Inffy (or just doesnt work against other roleblockers)

Also Caff if innocent.
And hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.