Market Crash [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I guess our action just didnt go through fast enough/before Inffy (or just doesnt work against other roleblockers)
Infy was the last person to submit an action. He said in BoD chat that he submitted action, and then it was day. But since my action for the night (more on that later) was to become untargetable, it really makes no difference what order the abilities resolved in. Because no matter if anyone was blocked the end result is the same: Nothing happens.
I was just repeating what you said, mimicking the format of your post.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Like I said, Night 1 I protected Inf and Night 2 I protected JK. This night I protected Wim since hes the most important person right now.

Id like to know Wims action. But for now I think the last threat might be Oog so...

Vote Ooglie

• Thank You
Reactions: Velzerat

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Not really. We don't know that all of the mafia are gone. It was only a theory since there was only one kill.
Well true, but he's not the one that executed this nightkill.

Id like to know why dess visited two people, and also what your role is Tim. Are you like a Granny type of role and did you decide to kill Inf since you knew he was visiting you?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
No nothing like that, I'll claim when I get home (about an hour, that may be longer if I need to sleep on the way).

And if I was roleblocked wouldn't that not work anyway? As I would of course be under the assumption that his roleblocked wouldn't be blocked etc.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
No nothing like that, I'll claim when I get home (about an hour, that may be longer if I need to sleep on the way).

And if I was roleblocked wouldn't that not work anyway? As I would of course be under the assumption that his roleblocked wouldn't be blocked etc.
Well I mean if youre a 1-shot granny that cancl choose which night visitors die, roleblocker would die with them which is why I suggested you used it because uou knew Inf would be blocking you.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean I was going to claim but....I forgot! Ha! I'm so funny! .....Maybe I should make puns after giving context, huh?

Well, here goes. I'm the Amnesiac. My ability changes every night, based on what I claim during the day. So I guess I lied a little on D0, I do have to 'roleplay' for my role, but not really. I just have to claim (It's not compulsory, but if I don't I get no role). I won't always get exactly the role I claim, but it'll be similar, and can also have targeting restrictions. And I'm town, there was some confusion when I claimed in BoD last night, so I'll include it this time: I can't claim win conditions.

D0 I had two claims. The first one (Stock Broker) I was just fucking around with Ltin (and having fun, and setting it up so that people wouldn't question me claiming every day). The second claim was Stock Reporter. The ability I was going for: Investigate target player. The ability I got: Investigate target player who voted No-Lynch. I used it on mars and he was town.

D1 I claimed Fence. The ability I was going for: Roleblock target player. The ability I got: You may rolebloock Ooglie. I used it, though I'm not sure if it was to much if any effect. The reason I claimed fence was because there was a easy opportunity to claim without being questioned (I really didn't want to claim as once the mafia knew my role it would be pretty f'cking clear to them what I'd be doing.) I wasn't really sure who I was going to use it on when I claimed, but that decision was made for me. This is where I started to think "Huh. Maybe I should be careful about targeting restrictions."

D2 (yesterday) was my Blueberry claim. The goal was to make it as absolutely f'cking ridiculous as possible so no one would say anything (Seeing a pattern? All of my claims were made as jokes so people wouldn't pay any mind to future claims, laugh at them and forget and ignore them). The ability I was going for: You and target player cannot be targeted. The ability I got: You or target player cannot be targeted. I was between using it on myself, JK, or Wimali. I would've liked to use it on myself and one of the others, but that wasn't allowed (aw shucks) so I just used it on myself.

Things that are noteworthy (some of which have been said): I am town, and my win condition cannot be changed. I can only claim a type of role once (investigative, protective, whatever roleblocking is, etc.). I can't claim killing roles. Am I forgetting anything? AHAHAHA....Bleh.

I don't know if I'm forgetting anything. I'm too tired to check or care. It's after 9 am. I haven't slept. Bleh.

And what's this Dess visited two people nonsense?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
well OK I WAS KIND OF EXPECTING THAT NOTTY PROTECTED ME N1
so my dess being the SK theory is gone now (i was ranting about this in directors chat)

also I SWEAR THIS IS A SET UP n2 there was 1 kill missing and i was supposedly blocked
and i can't even accuse tim since JK said he showed as inno
THEN AGAIN I DON'T TRUST THE SECURITY GROUP AT ALL
but at the same i trust the security group since the message was posted in the form of 'A security bulletin is found posted to the wall.' + in the day 1 votecount wim followed JK's no lynch so that could be due to trust!
but ltin confirmed in directors chat flavour text doesn't effect game in any way (i was ranting about me being an authorized person to upload a virus talked about in one of the flavour texts)

so i don't particularly trust anyone but at the same time i believe everyone

THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE NO OPINION ON IS CAFF WHO WAS ALSO INF'S SUSPICION

but Nottykitten why me :'(

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i should probably explain the dess theory anyway

N2 there were only 2 kills despite 3 killing powers being confirmed from n1 (mafia, vig, and probably SK)
1 kill was mars (vig) who killed paige iirc (terrorist) and 1 was either SK or mafia
1 kill was stopped which was either by blocking (inf targeted nobody, TIM TARGETED ME I'M BEING FRAMED) or protection (notty or dess)
dess couldn't have stopped the kill since he would have died (body double)
notty must have been the only one who could have stopped the kill (regular doctor)
that way i'm more inclined to believe notty is real doctor
there's probably not 2 protection roles in this amount of players so DESS MUST BE A LIAR
buuut if dess was the serial killer/mafia then n1 i would have died which i didn't

knowing what wim said i feel like i know dess' role now but lets see how he defends himself!

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Night two has 3 kills. Vat, paige and Mars. I get that Vat is the equivalent of nothing (<3 Vat) so thats how you could only count 2 but its not politically correct.
so apparently im somehow insane BUT I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP
i guess its because i was 100% sure i would die last night due to being president that i made up a lot of conspiracies in directors chat and i essentially just ripped that theory from there
but yeah i blame vat!!!

JKangaroo are you 100% sure that your investigations are right????????
since I DON'T TRUST CAFF AND I'M STARTING TO NOT TRUST TIM TOO

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
AND I'M STARTING TO NOT TRUST TIM TOO
Why's that?

Oh and here's all of my claims that I left sit in multiquote but forgot to include in my last post because tired.
I am not the Artist

Because of relevant mechanics, you'll be receiving it at the end of the night of the second full moon but only if the player to your left's dad's middle name is Jerry, unless he's adopted in which case it must be Tom.

I am the Stock Broker, and my role allows me to create mechanics out of thin air as long as they have terribly inconvenient and borderline downright impossible stipulations attached. Tonight I'm going to try to make the town win outright, and I think I'll make the stipulation that we have to kill all the mafia and whatnots, so if one of the mafia members could reveal their buddies to me using a list tagging all people, I'd appreciate it.

(inb4 lynched for roleplaying Nottykitten)
There's just in: Your local Stock Reporter here with breaking news! Lunchtime company LXT is down 5% due to a large number of players voting to boycott lunchtime! Quarterly projections indicate that stocks will continue to drop until players can reveal and eradicate those secretly eating their lunches while openly supporting the boycott.
I am the Fence! I contain the cows in the pasture and prevent them from performing their night actions. Ooglie ain't going nowhere.
Dess too! He hasn't claimed!

I'm going to go ahead and claim Blueberry. My role allows me to swell up into a giant round fruit, and roll out of the chocolate factory. I can also bump into another player to keep them from floating up into the big ceiling fan.

FAQ:
Does it hurt? Yes.
Ok, now that that's out of the way....What? You heard me.
Are you fucking kidding me? Pfft, no! (But yes.)
Soo....Your actual role? If you would allow me, I'd like to wait to claim. If possible, not until tomorrow (in-game tomorrow, not irl tomorrow). Hopefully I can get away with this request since I've been investigated? If you guys make me, I'll claim, but again, I'd prefer to wait.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Why's that?
the block inf did on you mostly
+ inf's argument that amnesiac doesn't particularly fit the theme

then again there's also the possibility that doctor protected right person or that mafia/SK targeted you but blueberry

i don't think there's no mafia left since only 4 mafia when it was 3 powerless mafia and 1 special (hip) seems a tad small

tbh i understand that im the best lynch option but im so certain JK's results either random or that he's insane/naive (but existence of godfather doesn't support this) since i swear there's no way both caff and tim are inno one of them has to be evil based off of the watch results on notty and dess (although that could be a mafia secondary ability)

tag time
JKangaroo along with previous question do results show as innocent or not guilty
Dessern5 i would suggest claiming your real role now!

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait what watch results? We have a tracker that saw dess visit (who again?). I just don't understand what it is you're talking about, or how that makes either me or caff guilty. Your everything has confused me.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

¹ =
We in our group know we are all innocent, but I, nor they can prove that was said, so you can't really believe that either unfortunately.
Box 1
  • Purple boxed people are proven innocent by Cop but still have reason to doubt
  • Blue boxed people are not proven innocent by Cop and still have (some) reason to doubt
Box 2 (about N3 at bottom)
  • Green text are actions that we should believe
  • Orange text is Inf's action that should believed since role was revealed upon death
  • Pink text are actions that are not 100% proven
  • Black text is Caff's action that hasn't been said yet so yeaaa
Box 3
  • EVERYTHING IS GREEN SINCE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO TRUST SECURITY GROUP BASED OFF OF THE ¹ QUOTE (also the quote in next post but i'm on preview and can't quote anymore oops)

SO yeah maybe that clears up some of my ramblings (i got tracker and watcher confused in the post before oops) have fun
also ltin allowed me to paraphrase every single BoD post SO I'M GONNA GO DO THAT NOW TOO

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten
Status
Not open for further replies.