Market Crash [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipmeow

Reaction score
firstly i sent it to them because i thought they were town (i was HALF RIGHT that is worth something right??) second the messages were just i find this person susp and finally idk about caff yet ill just have to wait and see!

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I guess it also is weird if caff is a Mafia pr since all the others seem to be vanilla (which is another thing I'm confused on - why were town given such an OP inn if all the Mafia were only vanilla?
We don't know that all the Mafia are vanilla.
In fact they probably arent.
I'm still certain that the only reason they've shown up as "vanilla" (they technically haven't) is because their roles/ability explanations haven't been given to us. This is most likely being caused by another role e.g. the gravedigger or janitor except it applies to all the Mafia until said person dies instead of just acting on a single person or day.
That or the Mafia just intrinsically don't get their roles revealed to help them out as one of their group's natural abilities.
It wouldn't make much sense otherwise.

I also don't necessarily doubt there being 3 employees with the current 2 claimers actually having that ability (as some of this game seems to follow that rule of 3 with the Security inn and the Board of Directors) but at the same time I don't entirely believe there'd be so many roles that send messages, but that's just me.

Our list of claims so far:
1. Dessern5 - Body Double; visited Ooglie night 1
2. CaffeinatedKitty - Employee
3. Wimali - Tracker, part of Security Inn
4. Timdood3 - Will claim tomorrow; apart of BoD; innocent by cop report

5. Samlen - Terrorist
6. Jkangaroo - Cop, part of Security Inn
7. Ooglie101 - ?

8. Oak63
9. Nottykitten - Doctor claim; visited JK night 2
10. Mulbery - Terrorist
11. Infected_alien8_ - Corrupt Official (supposedly allied to Oak)
12. Vatumok - Employee (sent messages)
13. Marskid
- Vig, part of Security Inn
14. hipman500 - Employee
15. webpaige - Terrorist
There are still 2 killing roles out there (most likely third-party and a remaining Mafia)
We can basically confirm Notty and Dess aren't killing roles(at least, third-party anyways) based on the watcher/tracker investigations, although it might help if we know what both of your other actions were.

Tim and Ooglie are still unknowns, although unless there's a "Godfather"-esq role or the janitoring that we've seen so far from the terrorists deaths cross over to investigations as well (doubtful) then we can generally trust tim... but that leaves Ooglie.

Then there's our 2 Employee claims which we are uncertain of, though Tim can at least confirm Caff sent him a message, which is something.

And then there's infected who we already know is third-party, but has lied about his role before so we can't necessarily trust his explanations now.

Unless more comes up, I think our best bet would be to lynch Ooglie, one of our "employees" or if we want to wait a bit, go for the safe bet(and one we will have to do eventually) and lynch Infected.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
well OK i didn't really want to claim but remember when Tim said there was a president in board of directors chat

tadaa

it's pure speculation but tbh I'm worried I'm part of the mafia win condition since I am president of this ltin corp company thing WHAT IF THEYRE OUT TO GET ME

Tbh I think hip is the most suspicious claim since it was too convenient that he waited for a 2nd employee to claim (vat being first) and then said both messages were sent to dead peepz

Then again I also feel that the whole security group thing might be a mafia cover up BUT THATS A CONSPIRACY

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hip and infected both look look like fairly decent lynches to me. I'm not sure about ooglie as yes, he is indeed the President of the Board. It's true we don't have his alignment, but it feels trustworthy. If the Board could kill, then I'd be questioning his alignment, but will something as mundane as sending a message, eh.

And I'm going to reiterate that while we know caff can send messages, we don't know for sure her alignment. It would make sense that there could be a town employee and a mafia one, so in order to mitigate that logic, they /both/ claim employee (this statement made under the condition that they are both mafia). Basically, though we know Caff's ability, we can't rule out her alignment being mafia.

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT I have no clue what is going on. I hope nobody broke any rules while i was busy spacing out (metaphorically speaking) :)
hipman500 - 2 (Nottykitten, Infected_alien8_)
With 9 players it takes 5 to lynch and 5 to no lynch.

A deadline has been set for Saturday 8PM GMT. You all have a little over a day and a half.

Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

hipmeow

Reaction score
vote Infected_alien8_

inf the questions are pointless all i messaged were names i thought were susp at the time, my opinon has changed over time and if one of those guesses is infact right the mafia may kill me. it looks like your trying really desperately to get me lynched instead of you which is odd seeing as you have already lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.