Reaction score
WELCOME GUYS
WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING, I BET YOU WERE THINKING
'gee i sure love reading oog's writing full of top notch grammar'
WELL NOW YOU GET TO READ THE ENTIRE BOARD OF DIRECTORS PARAPHRASED CHAT WITH IT
*the crowd goes wild*

([text] -oog) is my current narration on it for the funs
HAVE FUN
Ltin: wow HI GUYS this is the SUPER RADICAL board of directors chat!!! *info info info*

Inf: I’M THE BEST HELLO MY HOMIES
Oog: NO I’M THE BEST WASSUP
Inf: WOW HI AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tim: ALSO HI MY GOOD OLD BUDDIES THIS IS NEATO
Inf: I’M DUMB AND CONFUSED ABOUT THE PURPOSE OF THIS CHAT DESPITE IT CLEARLY BEING EXPLAINED IN *info info info*
Tim: I SECOND THIS BUT I UNDERSTAND IT AND WOULD JUST LIKE CONFIRMATION BECAUSE I AM SENSIBLE AND NOT INF
Oog: SURPRISE THIS IS A CULT *joke joke joke*
Ltin: *info info info* (hey we can actually send more than 1 message a night I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW THIS –oog)
Tim: so what do we do??
Inf: I’m evil and think we should mess with them and not send helpful stuff!!
Tim: that was my original idea but I had second thoughts!!!!
Oog: LETS MESS WITH THEM
Tim: I SEE THE BENEFITS IN BOTH CONFUSING AND USEFUL MESSAGES. OTHER GROUPS SUCH AS OURSELVES MAY EXIST! btw oog are you evil
Oog: I wish this was a cult BUT NO
Ltin: *calls tim and inf filthy*
Inf: GEE this chat suuuure relates to this role from last game. btw tim are you evil
Tim: I AM OUTRAGED AT THIS QUESTION yet I settle down and say I AM INNOCENT. btw inf are you evil
Inf: here’s a shocker I’M TOWNERINO (wow what a little liar WE TRUSTED EACHOTHER AS WELL –oog) we should stay anonymous since my tin foil hat says that the evil guys may be after us. btw I still think you’re evil tim <3 <3 <3
Tim: LUL NICE ONE I’m just insane!!!!!!!!!!!
Inf: here’s some sp00py stuff to send as an announcement *stuff stuff stuff* (I SWEAR THESE THINGS WERE REALLY CREEPY JUST ASK TIM –oog)
Tim: ok THAT IS A BIT TOO CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inf: I WANT TO COSPLAY AS THE EVIL PEOPLE
Tim: *boring stuff about the message that we sent* we shouldn’t be creepy or else we’ll get lynched for being evil
Inf: I’m a sheeple so I’LL FOLLOW YOU
Ltin: *info info info* (reminding us not to be slow LUL WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED –oog)
Tim: *message message message* but maybe not written like this since it matches my writing style too obviously
Oog: Im still very tempted to post the creepy stuff inf put in BUT TIM IS TOO GOOD SO WE SHOULD JUST SHEEPLE
Tim: *boring stuff about messages* btw does anyone have an ability??? I do but lets keep that hush hush + I believe oog’s role (SO IS THAT WHY YOU BLOCKED ME AS ‘FENCE’ –oog) + what about you my good old pal inf?
Inf: ya
Inf: also ya to the message
Tim: *message message message*
Inf: *message message message*
Ltin: *info info info*
Inf: *vote vote vote*
Ltin: *LOCKED* (me and tim were too slow to make it majority vote –oog)

-DAY STARTS-

Ltin: *welcome welcome welcome*
Oog: INF ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED (agent claim during day before –oog)
Inf: I AM STUPID AND DO NOT RELATE THIS MESSAGE TO THE CLAIM
Oog: *insults inf more*
Ltin: *info info info*
Inf: PSSH WHO CARES IF I NEARLY DIED I’M STILL STANDING BETTER THAN I EVER DID
Tim: *insults inf more* btw oog are you agent 1’s boss??
Inf: *accepts insults*
Inf: btw why are me and tim here??
Tim: ya I mean I kinda wondered about that too… did oog pick us (if so why isn’t notty here) or was it RNGesus?? also MORE INFO ON YOUR ROLE PEASANT OOG
Oog: *explains role* *explains choice (they were fun in day 0 I’M A SIMPLE PERSON –oog)* *explains how notty will murder me after game ends for not choosing (I’M STILL FEARING -oog)*
Tim: *message message message*
Inf: *message message message* (you may be able to tell I’m very useful in the discussion on what to actually do during the chat –oog)
Tim: ya ya its fine but what about oog’s AMAZING opinion????
Oog: ok
Inf: *vote vote vote*
Ltin: *accepted!*
Ltin: *sent*
Inf: <3 ily ltin

-DAY STARTS-

Inf: who do I do the blocky block on? + claim incase u get RIPd in here tim <3
Oog: *insults inf + tim*
Inf: *cries like a baby*
Tim: I WILL CLAIM AND I TRUST YOU’RE BOTH NOT MAFIA (SO WHAT WAS THAT BLOCK FOR HUH TIM –oog) BUT I ALSO THINK OOG ISNT TELLING US EVERYTHING (see guys LOOK WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH –oog)
Inf: I kinda wanna block caff
Tim: seems bad
Inf: but she’s suspicious also zzzzzzzz
Oog: *defends self FOR NOT BEING EVIL AGAIN*
Tim: *claim*
Oog: gee you should claim investor which would allow our good old buddy inf to have a shot at winning!
Tim: wouldn’t work since it disappears after 1 night (the point system investor had)
Inf: *dumb role suggestion joke*
Inf: btw I don’t trust you tim since everything about amnesiac seems opie op even though there is another OP aspect in play (security group) + amnesiac doesn’t fit inside this theme thing
Inf: btw who should I block I still want to block caff
Inf: actually dess/notty would be good since the existence of 2 protective roles is u n l I k e l y
Oog: wow inf I agree with LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU’RE SAYING btw im also useless and have no idea who u should blocky block
Inf: MY DISTRUST FOR TIM HAS GROWN INTO THE DESIRE TO BLOCK HIM
Tim: *joke joke joke* but the role isn’t OP since its not the exact role just something close to what I want!
Inf: why don’t you know about win conditions + why did you need time to plan a small paragraph (I presume he was suggesting tim needed time to fake a role and not plan how to claim it –oog) + why haven’t u claimed yet
Tim: wot m8 are u insane I claimed everyday! + idk I knew I was town so I didn’t ask about anything else once the role was in play + I was planning on the claim t o m o r r o w (day 3) not this one u silly sausage u
Inf: I haven’t seen you claim everyday! + something about caff not defending herself (idk where this came from and tbh im unclear on what he was talking about –oog)
Tim: *explaining (vaguely) to the dumb inf* + something about caff’s unsure alignment (I THINK IM MISSING SOMETHING HERE BUT I CAN’T SEE IT –oog)
Inf: *being dumb about not seeing claims*
Tim: *tells inf to go look*
Inf: *looks and realises he’s dumb*
(BASICALLY ALL OF THIS IS ABOUT AMNESIAC CLAIM AND IT’S BORING SO I’LL SKIP TO MY BREAKDOWN BUT IF YOU ALL WANT THIS SO BAD I CAN GO THROUGH –oog)
Oog: I trust tim’s claim somewhat since it would be effort to make up a claim every day since day 0 to claim amnesiac and who has time for that BUT the roles claimed are really obscure and seem unlikely to be accepted BUT Jk said tim was inno BUT I don’t really trust that group BUT there was no link between them and hip
Inf: WOW I AGREE but WHAT IF TIM’S ROLE DOESN’T WORK HOW HE SAID + MY GUT SAYS THAT GROUP IS EVIL + WHY AREN’T DESS AND NOTTY FIGHTING + WHAT IF JK AND DESS ARE PARTNERS (I think that what he meant? –oog) + CAFF IS SUSPICIOUS AND JUST BEING A SHEEPLE AND USES ‘LMAO’ TO FILL UP HER POSTS
Oog: WHAT IF I’M THE ONLY INNOCENT PERSON AS PRESIDENT AND YOU’RE ALL SCUM AAAAA
Oog: *mental breakdown about flavour text and how jk + notty may have been pressuring me to out myself as president SO THEY COULD UPLOAD A VIRUS ONTO THE LTIN CORP COMPUTERS* + a lot of mafia isn’t weird since in anvil base there was 6 mafia (4 normal, 2 experienced) for 19 people!!!
Ltin: m8 oog are u insane its FLAVOUR text it doesn’t impact game
Oog: IT’S FATE THAT I CHOSE YOU TWO WE KEEP ON GETTING PAIRED TOGETHER RANDOMLY IN THREAD + I’m still holding onto my flavour text theories!
Oog: *my dess is evil theory based off of 2 deaths on N2 but SURPRISE I WAS BLIND AND THERE WAS ACTUALLY 3*
Oog: *my security group may actually exist theory BUT NOT SPECIFICALLY INNOCENT*
Inf: wow oog you’re amazing
Inf: tim ur thoughts?
Tim: yeah dess looks evil (remember this is all because of my mistake between 2 and 3 kills on N2 oops –oog)
*MORE BLUEBERRY STUFF*
*a long discussion between tim and inf about amnesiac while I sit on the sidelines*

Inf: I CANT TRUST YOU TIM I’M BLOCKING YOU
-DAY STARTED-

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
(also oops i realised i forgot to put vat as N2 JK result and caff as N3 JK result i'm losing my memory)
SO JK can't be 100% insane since vat did turn up as town so the results must be random!!!!!!!!!!!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I think the best course of action is to:

Day:
1) Tim claims announcer, with the ability to send a message to everyone publicly during the night.
2) We lynch Oog(Sorry love <3)

Night:
1) Wim tracks Caff.
2) JK investigates Dess.
3) Security guys roleblock Dess?
4) I protect Wim again.
5) Tim sends a message publicly during the night to prove he is an amnasiac(remember Oog said BoD will disband once he dies and whether oog is Town or not I believe this, so Tim won't be in BoD anymore and he can't send messages via that so him sending a message publicly will prove his claim.).
6) Caff does whatever caff does.
7) Dess does whatever dess does.

This way, if Tim doesn't send a message we know his claim is fake and we can lynch him during the next day. If he does we know his claim is true. And from JK's investigation, Wim's tracking and the roleblocking of Dess we'll know exactly which of Caff/Dess is guilty, if it's not Oog. What do you guys think?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
his roles dont come out 100% accurate, not sure if he claimed this in thread but he did in BoD

+ rant incoming (MY FURY IS BEING UNLEASHED)
They seem pretty accurate to me to be honest. ALLOW ME TO PROVE IT!
There's just in: Your local Stock Reporter here with breaking news! Lunchtime company LXT is down 5% due to a large number of players voting to boycott lunchtime! Quarterly projections indicate that stocks will continue to drop until players can reveal and eradicate those secretly eating their lunches while openly supporting the boycott.
You can reveal(investigate) who is secretly eating their lunches(whose secretly Mafia!) while they support the boybot(boycott is clearly no-lunch everybody knows this). So investigate people who no-lynch to see if they're Mafia. Makes perfect sense to me!

I am the Fence! I contain the cows in the pasture and prevent them from performing their night actions. Ooglie ain't going nowhere.
This litterally says you're stopping Ooglie. Roleblock Ooglie is litterally the only action you can expect form this? So again pretty clear what you got!

Dess too! He hasn't claimed!

I'm going to go ahead and claim Blueberry. My role allows me to swell up into a giant round fruit, and roll out of the chocolate factory. I can also bump into another player to keep them from floating up into the big ceiling fan.
Ill admit this one makes 0 sense at all. If I were Ltin your role would be the ability to message someone "Bump" and nothing else. This claim is bad and it should feel bad. The other two make sense though.

If I were you Tim, I'd say something along the lines of "I am the Announcer, I role allows me to give a speech publicly during the night over the intercom and everyone will hear my voice."

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
JKangaroo are you 100% sure that your investigations are right????????
JKangaroo along with previous question do results show as innocent or not guilty
I believe I mentioned this awhile ago when I claimed... or maybe I didn't but I recall doing so but i'm too lazy to check right now...
but no, I don't know if my investigations are correct or not, and I believe this was back when Inffy claimed to also be an investigation role (and I was pretending to speak on the cop's behalf despite being the cop).
Back then I thought it was likely I could be insane/naive/insert other cop modifiers here, since it made sense for such drawbacks to exist if multiple investigative roles existed.
But Infected of course ended up being evil, so that theory went out the window in my eyes, and so being the only (as far as I knew at the time) cop-esque role I thought my result would be relatively true.

But if I am modified in some way (most likely naive as all my results have turned out as "innocent" to answer that question), then I would also suspect other members of the security group to be modified in some way. Such as, for Mars I thought there was a possibility of him being a "Loose Cannon" security guard (aka vig) would mean everyone he killed turned out to be anti-town in his eyes, and thus show up as a terrorist without their role being revealed, since they were totally evil in his eyes (being flavourful with the naming scheme here).

...But then there's also Wim who seems to be a straight vanilla tracker, alongside our very vanilla and non-modified group actions of roleblocking and watching and message-sending which all turned out to be correct based on confirmations by various other players.

There hasn't been a chance to test if I'm modified in some way (and I'm still somewhat sure I'm rather generic without modifiers) and it seems the only way for that to be tested would be if tim roleclaimed as another investigative person, and we chose the same person.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Oh darn, I had 2 more sentences in there but I posted from the wrong tab.
Oh well, they weren't important, I was mostly just saying I'm being flavourful with some of the naming schemes or theories and can't really prove anything since the people we'd need to prove that are dead (in regards to my dumb thought about Mars)

Anyways, I would say Dess is the most suspicious right now with him visiting supposedly 2 people (me and Wim if the tracking results would be believed) and so he should probably claim soon...
...But at the same time we know Dess wasn't the one who killed Infected last night, since we know his action was against me and Wim, unless he had an untrackable ability to kill, which I find doubtful.

And is anyone else just... confused as to why Infected was the one to be shot?
We know for certain he was anti-town as he claimed that, and was basically a non-threat since he couldn't win... and even though he still had access to his roleblocking ability he wasn't as big of a deal as other roles out there, and would've been a good temporary shield for the remaining anti-towners since we would've had to have killed him soon or later.
It's a strange choice in my opinion.

Also I just realized, that Tim knows Inffy roleblocked him because of your narrated Directors chat Moogs.
...But then since the security roleblocked Inffy that didn't actually go through since we roleblocked the roleblocker, which means Tim's action still would've gone through...
And on that topic:
I'm going to go ahead and claim Blueberry. My role allows me to swell up into a giant round fruit, and roll out of the chocolate factory. I can also bump into another player to keep them from floating up into the big ceiling fan.
Ill admit this one makes 0 sense at all. If I were Ltin your role would be the ability to message someone "Bump" and nothing else. This claim is bad and it should feel bad. The other two make sense though.
Actually, if I were Ltin, swelling up like a giant fruit and being rolled out sounds more like tim would basically run over someone, aka killing them.
That's how I kinda feel it sounds anyways. I don't see how bumping into them would stop them from floating into a ceiling fan unless they were just flattened by rolling over them :p
Just a thought though.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
@ooglie Inf was blocked, meaning I wasn't blocked. The possible reasons for there being only 1 kill are as follows: 1) we killed all the mafia. 2) One of the kills was prevented. 3) Both the mafia and the sk targeted inf.

@notty I am the announcer, and at night I can make an announcement that everyone will hear. -As for the thing about not always getting the role that I claim exactly, think of the genie rule. If a role I claim is too powerful/good/etc. or Ltin deems it unbalanced or unfair or anything, then I will receive an edited ability. The way it works is I claim, I communicate to Ltin what it is I want my ability to be, and come the night I will learn what Ltin will actually give me. Take the Fence claim for example, I told Ltin that I wanted to be able to roleblock any player, but since there were already two other roleblockers, he slapped a restriction on there that I could only target Ooglie.

@JK I can't claim an investigative role because I already did on a previous night. And the blueberry role wasn't to run over them, it was to push them out of the way. As for why Ltin didn't make it a killing role, a) I can't kill b) above.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Dudes? Anyone got anything?
well honestly notty's plan seems to be the most logical thing to do despite me being lynched

but on the other hand JK's theory about mars' victims showing up as mafia is scaring me + there's really only 1 piece of evidence supporting notty (wim saw notty visit JK who didn't die N2) or 2 pieces if you include being the first vote on hip. so this whole plan thing may be a trap but i d k

I WISH THAT SOMEONE (*cough* Dessern5 *cough*) WOULD SAY SOMETHING AND CLAIM AROUND NOW!

• Agree

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
you know what

i still thought dess was innocent from wim's results (don't want to say role yet unless he steals it as his own claim (if he ever posts)) but i just thought why would he even claim body double if he wasn't

now i'm wondering if dess was mafia and then the mafia has a group ability like the security group does? since iirc jk said that a member of the group has to choose to carry out the action so i guess that would show up in watch results. that means that he could have used the mafia kill ability on wim (who notty protected) and then the group ability on JK whatever that may be, meaning that inf's kill was because of the serial killer

AND THEN the serial killer could still be caff since third party may show up as innocent on reports?

• Haha

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Day:
1) Tim claims announcer, with the ability to send a message to everyone publicly during the night.
2) We lynch DESS(Sorry love <3)

Night:
1) Wim tracks Caff.
2) JK investigates OOG.
3) Security guys roleblock OOG?
4) I protect Wim again.
5) Tim sends a message publicly during the night to prove he is an amnasiac(remember Oog said BoD will disband once he dies and whether oog is Town or not I believe this, so Tim won't be in BoD anymore and he can't send messages via that so him sending a message publicly will prove his claim. OOG SELECTS WIMALI TO BE THIRD MEMBER OF BoD AND SINCE MESSAGES ARE SENT BY MAJORITY VOTE, TIM (IF EVIL) WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEND A MESSAGE PRETENDING TO BE THE ANNOUNCER AS ME AND WIM WILL NOT VOTE IN FAVOUR. THOSE WHO BELIEVE ME AND TIM ARE AN EVIL TEAM WHO WILL MAJORITY VOTE TO SEND A MESSAGE, DUE TO NOTTY'S PROTECTION ON WIM HE WILL NOT DIE AND CAN JUST SAY THAT ME AND TIM WERE EVIL SCUM AND TEAMED UP ).
6) Caff does whatever caff does.
7) OOG does whatever OOG does WHICH IS NOTHING SINCE PRESIDENT
ftfy

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.