Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
If you feel like they are also so suspicious then why are you even voting me in the first place as I've been suggesting that team as a possibility since a long time now.
Vat you're actually killing me right now, I will actually suck your dick if you find this quote.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
If you feel like they are also so suspicious then why are you even voting me in the first place as I've been suggesting that team as a possibility since a long time now.
cus i find you more suspicious. also the fact there is only 1 maf team possible in my eyes if you arent maf makes that options a little too good to be true.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
At this point I'm thinking Aqua/Inffy is one of voodoo helpers scum together with WeakGuy and one of Skele/Beta.
Lish :(
Watch me be right 3 more times by lynching Aqua, Skele and WeakGuy
If you don't want to kill sinners to confirm em, Skele would be the option as his claim is not credible and he didn't add much but pushing on me in his post. Even if he is speaking the truth mafia has no reason to nightkill him and how power is not that useful. If you want to kill a sinner to confirm the other two I'd want to get WeakGuy. He hasn't contributed anything at all and just comes in to quickly poor sinner joe whiched seemed like a poor forced attempt to claim.
Aqua and before too recently

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
he thought you were asking for a quote of himself calling you scummy (i think)

hence his post a few posts ago
Wait that's what that was, you're kidding me right?

Vat for your sake I swear to god you better be mafia otherwise im gonna tear my eyes out of their sockets and ram them up your ass

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
btw fwiw vat i have enjoyed playing/interacting with you this game, thank you for being active as well, im sorry we're lynching you if im wrong about you but regardless i hope you consider joining again sometime
I don't mind being lynched so much as inevitably people not taking responsibility for their own mistakes.

Also Aqua you tagged me about that quote it was regarding me proposing that team. That's what I found quotes for. I already made it clear that gave up on looking for what you asked as that would be too much effort.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
What is the vote count?

Also, I want to apologise to Stanger for not being able to commit more time to the game. If possible I should be substituted since over the next 2 weeks my schedule is quite filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.