Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
fog deserved to die and i stand by the lynch, yet i hold pain and anguish in my heart that it had to come so far
I genuinely cannot comprehend vat's reasoning in regards to the fog lynch, he claimed for no reason when town had said not to, he made up a weird inconsistent story as to why and continuously dropped excuses. He also actively tried to raise suspicion against a fellow player (unu) before they had a chance to respond for seemingly no reason, and when they did come back and call fog out on his bullshit he back tracked everything.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I genuinely cannot comprehend vat's reasoning in regards to the fog lynch, he claimed for no reason when town had said not to, he made up a weird inconsistent story as to why and continuously dropped excuses. He also actively tried to raise suspicion against a fellow player (unu) before they had a chance to respond for seemingly no reason, and when they did come back and call fog out on his bullshit he back tracked everything.
Like for the same reason I'm voting Vat, a big part of me was open to fog being innocent just as vat could very well be innocent now. But he was an active detriment to the town who was acting incredibly erratically and 'scummy' - we needed a lynch day 0 and had no evidence or reason to go for anybody else.

Right now I could easily see Vat being town, but he is far more likely to be scum than anyone else and is a much greater danger for future town votes than his fellow sinners.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
and every town can claim x deserved to get lynched because they genuinely thought so

and every maf can claim x didnt deserve to get lynched even though they voted him, to try to look like they didnt push a mislynch
Of course but the fact is that you tried very hard to lynch a townie target and I didn't, I gave in because day was gonna end and wanted to avoid a NL. Do you think scum is gonna push a target that looks very townie? No, obviously they will take advantage of townies already looking bad.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Of course but the fact is that you tried very hard to lynch a townie target and I didn't, I gave in because day was gonna end and wanted to avoid a NL. Do you think scum is gonna push a target that looks very townie? No, obviously they will take advantage of townies already looking bad.
this is pure wifom though

• Confusing
Reactions: Vatumok

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
But he was town which means that of the people who pushed him can easily be scum trying to get an easy target lynched,
they can be, doesn't mean they are.

If I was going off of night 2 immediately after fog was lynched I would have said that both myself and inf were completely justified for our actions. Innocent or not. Same with Tim, Hk and everyone else who voted him.

You still haven't pointed out anything I've done this game to look "scummy" other than push for a townies lynch (for perfectly valid, agreeable reasons), who was also being pushed for by a couple of people you have town read.

I will retract my vote for you if you can produce a single quote to support your argument.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
so far i got a few combos that dont make sense in my head
unu/skele/twg (dont think skele would have made that claim without either inf or vat on maf)
unu/skele/inf (3 saints duh)
twg/skele/vat (dont think twg would susp both his maf buds)
twg/unu (less strong, but the way twg wanted unu to add him to a nightchat didnt feel buddy like)

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
You still haven't pointed out anything I've done this game to look "scummy" other than push for a townies lynch (for perfectly valid, agreeable reasons), who was also being pushed for by a couple of people you have town read.
- General vibes.
- Pushing a townie lynch yesterday and today (obv you can't know that I am town but FROM MY PERSPECTIVE)
- Your claim being unbelievable:
1. You have been pushing for a mass claim from the beginning which means you probably had something prepared.
2. It just sounds fabricated to be able to bless people and clear them that way plus block an action.
3. Inffy and your claim kind of clash consider the other saint claims, I assume only one is speaking the truth and my gut says inffy is more town.
- You essentially clearing Alisha and then denying it which I don't understand at all.
- Being overly dismissive whenever people share opinions you disagree with. I know, I know, this is your personality but you could very easily use this to mask you are scum while pushing mislynches.
- I've also kinda tied you to HK because the entire situation of clearing Alisha + Tim while HK saved you n1 and got blocked n2 all seems very convenient.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
- General vibes.
- Pushing a townie lynch yesterday and today (obv you can't know that I am town but FROM MY PERSPECTIVE)
- Your claim being unbelievable:
1. You have been pushing for a mass claim from the beginning which means you probably had something prepared.
2. It just sounds fabricated to be able to bless people and clear them that way plus block an action.
3. Inffy and your claim kind of clash consider the other saint claims, I assume only one is speaking the truth and my gut says inffy is more town.
- You essentially clearing Alisha and then denying it which I don't understand at all.
- Being overly dismissive whenever people share opinions you disagree with. I know, I know, this is your personality but you could very easily use this to mask you are scum while pushing mislynches.
- I've also kinda tied you to HK because the entire situation of clearing Alisha + Tim while HK saved you n1 and got blocked n2 all seems very convenient.
A quote, a quote my kingdom for a quote.

I will literally throw the game and vote myself if you can provide ONE quote in context to explain why I'm either: scummy, wrong for voting fog or inconsistent with my role.

Anything like that and I will end myself for you. Just one quote. That's all I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.