Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
i was actually planning on visiting alisha n2 which is why i randomly said '1' at one point to softclaim who i was gonna visit in case i died that night but after fog's flip i found it highly unlikely i would die so i figured changing my target would be fine and visiting alisha after that instead of vat felt like a waste
I remember you said 1 at one point but how is that a softclaim of who you were visiting

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
There being mafia sinners that can make deals with devil seems like nonsense to me. In the description it says "can saints and sinners work together" making it sound sinners are completely town. Devil being able to choose them over town players seems unreasonable because then why make deals with townies. More likely is that mafia is just voodoo supporters.

Reactions: Alisha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
There being mafia sinners that can make deals with devil seems like nonsense to me. In the description it says "can saints and sinners work together" making it sound sinners are completely town. Devil being able to choose them over town players seems unreasonable because then why make deals with townies. More likely is that mafia is just voodoo supporters.
this is the most coherent post i've seen from you, im proud of you

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
first page everyone is numbered based on the order they signed up, alisha is 1
But if you died, how would we know the 1 would mean you visited Alisha. I see no reason for us to believe so at all. You have made tons of posts. I am sure there are other posts we could read as 'clues' to who you were visiting in just the same way.

Reactions: Alisha

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i agree its unlikely there are mafia "sinners" due to the flavour but there can still be maf voodoo who can deal with the devil

the motive for devil not only making deals with maf would be

a) devil is third party
b) devil is mafia sided but mafia lose something if they deal with devil too, and its not worth it all the time

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But if you died, how would we know the 1 would mean you visited Alisha. I see no reason for us to believe so at all. You have made tons of posts. I am sure there are other posts we could read as 'clues' to who you were visiting in just the same way.
you wouldnt necessarily know, in fact i agree that it would be unlikely, i just thought since it was an odd post someone might remember it at some point when thinking about me after i died and wonder if it meant anything and maybe reach that conclusion, and it was the only way i could think of to softclaim it without making it too obvious to maf that i was a visiting role

besides, if im maf i have no reason to lie about that, its not like i even stuck to my plans so its not even supporting my claim

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'm Saint Jean. I am not sure if it's a bible saint or not, and my role has no extra flavour suggesting what the point of my role is, so I assume the only reason I'm here is because Stranger is in love with the role.
Tbh I could definitely see your role being mafia - especially if not all scum are sinners/poor sinners.

It would definitely be a way for mafia to promote DWTD's among townies.

Status
Not open for further replies.