Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
You say you don't make random conspiracy theories yet once again this has come out of nowhere.

I haven't cleared alisha and I've made that painfully obvious. I have confirmed she is a poor sinner. This does not prove her alignment.

I would also like to say I too have suggested alisha could be trying to bus inf, especially after how they acted together day 0.
Confirming her to be poor sinner is essentially town reading her considering the setup description and the flow of the game. I'm not sure why you flag everything as conspiracy theories, it just makes it look like you are trying to dismiss people's opinion as dumb when they suspect you and try to hide as your "playstyle".

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Vatumok earlier you said hk has been acting scummy, in what way?
For HK it has mostly just been vibes. I don't like the way how he rarely shows up and posts a short message plus I haven't been a fan of his votes. Also his claim is not that great as he had a successful protect n1 and got somehow blocked n2 which could easily be a cover for Aqua.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
wtf i did care i was being mislynched

at the time i thought i dug myself into a hole i couldn’t get out of and decided to go out by at least having some humor about it
actually i remember you explaining this day 1 sorry

For HK it has mostly just been vibes. I don't like the way how he rarely shows up and posts a short message plus I haven't been a fan of his votes. Also his claim is not that great as he had a successful protect n1 and got somehow blocked n2 which could easily be a cover for Aqua.
what votes havent you been a fan of and why?

and if hk is scum, how do you explain the nk n1?

• Thank You
Reactions: Alisha

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Confirming her to be poor sinner is essentially town reading her considering the setup description and the flow of the game. I'm not sure why you flag everything as conspiracy theories, it just makes it look like you are trying to dismiss people's opinion as dumb when they suspect you and try to hide as your "playstyle".
But it isn't tho, if alisha is mafia and is somehow lynched and flips mafia that wouldn't make me suspicious in the slightest because her role would still be poor sinner.

If you believe there is no chance of poor sinner being a mafia role, then sure, you believe alisha is a townie.

But claiming I have cleared alisha is such a bad faith argument because I haven't. I haven proven her to be a "poor sinner" what that means to you is up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.