Mafia Lite 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Oh, and if you want me to type up more elaborate responses and reasoning, i will be happy to do so. Just give me a few hours to finish working on this project, maybe in 4-5 hours.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
The last point I want to bring up is how earlier today he stated he trusted me and thought i was town. Notice how when the focus is lifted off of him, even just a little, he changes his view completely. As i said, the unvote was a reaction test, but it had meaning on both you and Sploorky. In this case, it cleared sploorky in my eyes, and confirmed you as mafia.
Your defense is actually pretty good, though I'll reply to you saying about me changing my opinion. I reread the thread and noticed things I hadn't before, which is why my view changed. After this post, is it possible you aren't the other Mafia? meh, but for now I still hold my vote on Sploorky and heavy suspicion on you.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I think we should try and have this day finished today personally. I feel very secure with my vote of Sploorky and am heavily suspicious of inferno, but we can deal with him tomorrow. I know Sploorky is voting me and I suspect inferno will. So digitalmez MarsKid any current thoughts?

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Jinks, I have to agree with Inferno about your desperation. To grasp on to anything that could prove you innocent or try to shift the suspicion on to someone else.
I really want MarsKid to say something.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't know what else I can contribute. Whatever I say will be viewed as overly-defensive or unclear.

But to contribute my honest two-cents, I trust Digi's judgment. A scum wouldn't hop off of a game-winning bandwagon.

I know this essentially is repeating what I said earlier, but I stand by what I stated: Sploorky started that bandwagon and Inferno joined it, and only after everyone else unvoted did Inferno jump off. That's pretty suspicious in my opinion.

Jinks is suspicious at this point simply because of his posting nature, and he can't make up his mind.

I'm thinking of Inferno + Jinks or Sploorky. Jinks is more likely, but then again, Sploorky has been avoiding suspicion easily.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't know what else I can contribute. Whatever I say will be viewed as overly-defensive or unclear.

But to contribute my honest two-cents, I trust Digi's judgment. A scum wouldn't hop off of a game-winning bandwagon.

I know this essentially is repeating what I said earlier, but I stand by what I stated: Sploorky started that bandwagon and Inferno joined it, and only after everyone else unvoted did Inferno jump off. That's pretty suspicious in my opinion.

Jinks is suspicious at this point simply because of his posting nature, and he can't make up his mind.

I'm thinking of Inferno + Jinks or Sploorky. Jinks is more likely, but then again, Sploorky has been avoiding suspicion easily.

And now i got a reason to jump on you.

I'm the one who primarily started the fos in jinks and im the one who supplies the most reasons to it. Im not taking credit for it, im just saying i was the first to truely attack him before sploorky, so thats a poor reason

Now that you realize that your partner is inevidibly going to lose, you are trying to set-up a defense for tomorrow. Thats why you are hopping on the fact of itbeing either me and jinks, or Sploorky and jinks.

Buts lets be realistic. Me and sploorky are both attacking jinks and tunneling him really hard at the moment. If Jinks does turn up guilty, it shows that me and him are mostly clear because there is no reason a mafia partner would bus this hard without any previous fos on their parter.

Now let me explain how i believe this game is going to play out from here

Jinks gets lynched and comes up as Janitor
Night comes and i get killed because im the one who seems to be the most feared by mafia
Tomorrow Mar's is going to try to apeal to Jink's original vote on sploorky in hopes of a comeback, however im confident in digi that she and sploorky will agree on Mar's being the last maf

More in my next post...

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Another thing i noticed that i didnt mention until now is that the power roles given out were not random. Notice how the known experienced mafia players got power roles.

Oog was known as a good player so he presumably got doc (Unless doc is still alive and they didnt out yet)
Notty, another know player with experience, got cop

The three mafia based on our pov would be these three
UB - Moderate experience in mafia games
Jinks - Moderate experience in mafia games
Mar's - Moderate experience in mafia games, but the least so he is prob vanilla mafia

then we have anorso the oracle, and since oracle is mostly a "die and reveal role" i can see it be given out to a well known person in the community, but not necessarily a experienced player

That leaves the 4 town.
Me, 77, and Digi are all seen a less experienced players in the hosts eyes so we were given blue
While sploorky, because of his win in the last mafia game, was given Miller to cause confusion if he was investigated by the cop.

This is my theory as of now, but i didnt develop this until a few hours ago, so im not using this to cheat the game.

One last thing to Digi.
You need to unvote before you vote again i believe.

Anyway, now is the time for me to carry town to victory.

vote Da_Jinks

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Da Jinks, the Villager, was hung from a tree!
Mafia wins!
Role list
77_is_the_best - Villager
ansoro2112 - Oracle
Da Jinks - Villager
digitalmez - Miller
infernofox - Villager
MarsKid - Janitor
Nottykitten - Cop
Ooglie101 - Doctor
Sploorky - Mafia
UltimateBudgie - Lawyer