Mafia Lite 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
MAFIA LITE 4
Mafia Lite is back. I'll waste no time with the usual story and get straight into how this'll work.
SETUP
Click on an icon to view the role's description!
This 10-player setup is known as Janitorial 2.0 and revolves around not only the janitored role Night 1, but also the fact that the cop's reports can be fooled at any time due to the Miller and Lawyer. As such, this game will be completely thrown either way with just one bad PR, and I will only be selecting people with a history of good play on the forums or experience on EpicMafia. There will not be subforums for ‘dead talk’ or the mafia night chat - this will be done through PMs for ease of use. Roleplaying will not be allowed so as to keep discussion on topic throughout. The roles are represented by the icons above, but in text form:
Villager (3), Mafia, Doctor, Cop, Miller, Oracle, Janitor, Lawyer
RULES
A shorter rule list compared to previous seasons.
  1. No rating, editing, or deleting posts.
  2. No posting if you're not alive in the game.
  3. No screenshotting/copying & pasting role or action PMs.
  4. No gaming the system (ciphers, bets, pre-game alliances).
  5. No gamethrowing.
  6. No discussing this game outside of the thread - this is a no-whisper setup.
  7. Do not use forum status (In a conversation, viewing thread etc) as a tool against somebody.
  8. Do not sign up to this game unless you are prepared to be active - this is a fast setup.
  9. Do not sign up to this game unless you are experienced - this is also a confusing setup.
  10. Do not attempt to lie to me or GmK. We are the hosts and should not be lied to.
MECHANICS
Voting will be done on a single line, with the full name of the player, below your post in bold. Example:
vote Player
Lynches will be done with the 'hammer' system rather than a majority - a lynch will only take place when all players have voted.
GAME STATUS: Over! Mafia win!
N1: Ooglie101 is missing!
D1: Ansoro2112 (Oracle) lynched!
N2: Nottykitten (Cop) killed!
D2: UltimateBudgie (Lawyer) lynched!
N3: 77_is_the_best (Villager) killed!
D3: Da Jinks (Villager) lynched!

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Hmm, well this is tricky, since we don't know mr. Oog's role. If he was the doc and cop claimed that would be about it. And as well were gonna have the miller and lawyer screwing things up for cop anyway. Honestly hardest role this game will be cop, def gonna be fun ;3

Sploorky

Reaction score
Right, so...well, we've got nothing at this point.

Early game is always waiting for roles to claim, especially in small setups like this. I don't have much to say at this point, so I'll step back and see if anyone has anything to reveal. If so or if not, I'll go from there.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
All right, I *sort of* wanted to wait for someone to fake-claim so I could CC. But I don't want to hold people up.

I claim to be the cop. I got Innocent on 77. Which means he's either Innocent or Lawyer'd.
Anyone wants to CC me? =3

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, just going to say - lynching out of grudges from previous games, while technically allowed, is no better than a random lynch!
Ok, ok.
Honestly I have no grudges. Let me explain.
Yes, Sploorky could potentially be town sided, I understand this. Thing is, I just find him suspicious. It's the same way I think about Notty, Defiant and JK. They're good at manipulating the game. Even as town, Notty has a habit of making itself look shifty. Back to Sploorky though---
I don't think my vote is going to be bandwagoned, but I'm sticking to it. NO REGRETS!

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Sploorky

Reaction score
Hi, just going to say - lynching out of grudges from previous games, while technically allowed, is no better than a random lynch!
Ok, ok.
Honestly I have no grudges. Let me explain.
Yes, Sploorky could potentially be town sided, I understand this. Thing is, I just find him suspicious. It's the same way I think about Notty, Defiant and JK. They're good at manipulating the game. Even as town, Notty has a habit of making itself look shifty. Back to Sploorky though---
I don't think my vote is going to be bandwagoned, but I'm sticking to it. NO REGRETS!
But why does being suspicious matter if someone is town sided? I'd rather have a suspicious townie than a town sided mafia. Besides, we're assigned roles via random generation. Even if I was extremely suspicious, that in no way would dictate my role.

Reaction score
(Sorry, just came back from an exam ^.^)

I don't want to hop on any bandwagons or random lynches till we get more posts going on. We obviously must keep our eyes out for sploorky, but this is a whole new boardgame!

For now, let's hope our doc wasn't killed D:

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Alright, I'd say we give any other cop until, say, 4:13 AM EST to counter notty or we believe him as legit cop? Also, I know we have little to go off at this second but anyone have a slight suspicion? Sometimes the one you shove to the back of your mind is the best one ;)

Sploorky

Reaction score
Remember: notty could be janitor, killed the current cop, and taken it's role. In a setup like this, believing people fully gets you killed! So while I acknowledge your claim, I will never go so far as to trust you, or anyone else in this game.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Alrighty so I am sceptical that Notty could be mafia since he would have had no idea of Ooglie's role and a cop would have of CC'd. I am indeed a civilian as he says. Sooo lets begin!

Infernofox has only asked for a CC from another cop and hasn't said anything else. Flying under the radar!

vote Infernofox

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Alrighty so I am sceptical that Notty could be mafia since he would have had no idea of Ooglie's role and a cop would have of CC'd. I am indeed a civilian as he says. Sooo lets begin!

Infernofox has only asked for a CC from another cop and hasn't said anything else. Flying under the radar!

vote Infernofox
The janitor is told the role of the person that died. However, the other mafia don't know it. Unless ofcourse the janitor gives some hidden message to them in their post only the mafia would know/find.

If there is no cop CC it means either I am the janitor, or the mafia killed the doctor or are trying to take a huge risk. Ofcourse not everyone has spoke yet so I'll wait.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score

vote Infernofox
Well, I'll admit there hasn't been much to go off of beyond Notty's cop claim, so I don't see how this makes him suspicious when others have posted even less then him...

Look at ansoro and MarsKid's only posts:
Whoever is selling burgers is to blame.
Not my steak :c
And beyond that, as Sploorky said Notty could be the Janitor and, knowing the cop was killing night 1 be using it to his advantage. Since we got nothing better to go on I guess we need to believe Notty somewhat but until then I will partially question him and his findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.