Mafia Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait, if the investigation module just flips the investigation, couldn't you give it to one of us and we use it to try and find someone on the opposing team? Or, if possible, you could use it yourself tonight.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok so 77 why? We could of easily lynched Jolt but you voted off Coolio instead =S You had a decent cover, and I doubt it would have been blown by helping us lynch Jolt.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I know.................. I thought coolio had more votes and when I saw the list i just looked at it for like 10 straight minutes..........................................

whyyyyy ddiiiiddd sheee vote ooglie tho like wtf

Reaction score
Stay positive guys! 77 I don't remember exactly how you tweaked your claim but double check and make sure you can confirm me. I'd say we should frag the doc.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
how bout we kill caff, I investigate fruit, I say Jolt came up inno in my module so therefore since notty didnt give me to module jolt is mafia due to broken module, Jolt is lynched, hopefully mafia. Then we can act on fruit the next night depending on my investigation.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
im having trouble reading that so

we kill caff
i investigate fruit
i say to town i investigated jolt and it came up inno
i say that since road's module was opposite then it stands to believe this one is too and we all vote jolt
jolt lynched, hopefully mafia, if not oh no module is weird
depending on fruit's alignment we kill him or I can suicide and take ender out (that is if ender even has a bomb)

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
There's a lot of threats out there =S Now the other mafia team has confirmation that we're here... We gotta kill em quickly. Taking out the doctor's a good idea, but killing the other team is our goal...

Reaction score
Yes, using the module that you "got" could come in handy! After that stunt you pulled today nobodies gonna look twice at you. Say you used your investgation powers on me and your item on who ever, they came up innocent which means their probably guilty bing bang boom we can do what we need to do. So long as you can confirm I'm not cult we can do as we please. Again though double check that as your claim stands you can do that.

Reaction score
Here's the thing I was worried about

"Now first of all I was lying about my alignment, I am third party. Second my win condition, I win when I am alive and all the cultists have been killed. Third my actual abilities, on odd nights I can protect someone from being converted, where no abilities can affect that person. On even nights I can investigate if someone is a cultist or not. I was also lying about the convert immunity, I can be converted just as any of you can unless I protect myself on odd nights."

You can't investigate me by your claim..

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Actually on second thought, might be good to kill Caff either way. Who knows, she might be lying, considering the other Mafia haven't swung at her yet. Though it might be because we Notty bombed an anonymous person or two, and whom better to give a bomb than the doctor? =/ Either way, we should go for her or someone that seems very likely to be a mafia member, since we don't want to end up slipping behind anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.