Mafia Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh gosh other people better post here soon before I mess it up too xD On other notes, I haz a one-time use change the role of whomever we kill, so that could be pretty fun later on.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Hmm I think we should wait a couple hours or so (maybe even until like tonight our time, 77) to see if anyone else is with us.

We should also start thinking about who to kill tonight.

Can you two also put a post outlining what each of your roles do exactly? I know you put a post earlier but outlining the aspects to it and all.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
One time, I can choose what the name of the role of our kill will be. ie if we kill person A and I decide that it'd be revealed as *Villager*, then once we kill person A, their rolename will show up as Villager when we kill them (Even if their rolename was really Cop or something). Can't change what alignment is shown, but can choose anything for the rolename itself.

77 is the Godfather, which means he shows up as Innocent on any cop reports and he gets the final say on whom we kill.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Okay thanks. As far as I know I'm just chilling.

I suspect that there's going to be another member to our team, or it would be 1:8 mafia to other ratio.

GmK, if the person isn't alive by the time you see this, are you able to confirm who else is in our team? >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.