Mafia Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey 77 if your investiagtaion pulls up mafia push on that person and use the phrase "to be frank" somewhere in your post. That will be our signal something is up.

Reaction score
Okay, well we can only hope our medic helps out 77 tonight. In the mean time we still have 9 suspects of which 3 are guilty. I'd say though that tonight we can go after the truth detector. We've all played our cards and haven't been checked, this boldness has done enough. Last thing we need right now is any of us being challenged.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
If I can find something that JK was 100% lying then we can get Mia to lie detect that, then JK goes down tomorrow and that's the last lie detect.
Dude if Defiant isn't mafia idk who is, Mia is innocent so she lie detected Fruit so he must be what he says he is, which does t leave many options.

Reaction score
That's seven suspects with three guilty. We've almost got a fifty fifty shot now, than again I wonder how long it will be before one of us gets bumped off? We need to hurry.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Pretty sure there's 8 people.
Mia lie detected fruit and Mia is innocent, that cuts it down to 6.
Caff is doctor, 5.
Ender cleared by Notty, 4.
Leaves JK, Defiant, Ooglie and catgirl

Let's just kill JK. And I'll investigate catgirl, defiant or Ooglie.

Reaction score
Do you think JK is guilty? I'm willing to say he is out of our suspects the one I think is innocent, but his power is too good for my tastes and if he is mafia than killing him would severe a powerful tactician from our enemy team. Come to think of it isn't JK one of those people I don't think survive past night three unless he is in mafia. I'll agree with that target.

Side note I'm not distributing an investigation module

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Remember how catgirl can supposedly kill people? It might be best to leave catgirl for last (killing or investigating). I'd say investigate Ooglie and kill JK.
Also, maybe we could use this signal again:
Hey 77 if your investiagtaion pulls up mafia push on that person and use the phrase "to be frank" somewhere in your post. That will be our signal something is up.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Possibly, I hope to nudge someone to for me to suggest someone dead to 'investigate' but I'll 'choose' a suspicious dead person in the graveyard that died around day4-5 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.