Mafia Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait so did you actually get an investigation module? And remember, it's an odd night, so according to the town, you'll be protecting yourself tonight.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Either way would you normally be able to use the 'investigation module' and your 'cult-protecting' ability in the same night? And if you use your contact ability, do you also carry out the kill for the night or does someone else need to do that?

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think that we go with this, the doc probably won't protect Jolt since Jolt is going to try and use his ability tonight and Caff knows that (Remember, Caff's ability also roleblocks (I think)). This is probably the best course of action imo.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait maybe don't investigate Fruit, Mad hinted in our Inn that there is no reason for Jolt to investigate him, so Mad probably has confirmed him as his role (which whatever it is isn't one of the opposing mafia member). Blarggh, it's difficult to figure out whom is lying. Probably should go investigate someone that seems likely to be lying, but it's too late for me to figure out whom that would be =S

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Jolteon42
endersteve5 - confirmed inno by notty
Ooglie101 - dancer
Caffeinatedkitten - doctor
jKangaroo
xXxFruitNinjaxXx - confirmed 3p by lie detector
Mad11gab8 - lie detector
Defiant_Blob
catgirl(numbers) - "knows when people visit her"

3 mafia left on apposing side

jolt, jkang, defiant, catgirl I dont trust.

UNLESS mad is mafia which means fruit too

Reaction score
At this point the only person I believe is JK. His claim makes sense in a 3rd party heavy role such as this.

I'd say Defiant is the one I don't trust most of all.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Let's kill Jolt (just to prevent his possible actually investigation or to kill off an opposing Mafia member). And then you could investigate Mad tonight (Since investigating Mad will help confirm/deny two people instead of one) and *maybe* say that your investigation module came up as 'innocent' on Defiant, which with the switched up Investigation modules, the rest of the town will assume that means he's guilty. It might be better to let them come to the assumption that he's guilty though.

Reaction score
I think investigating mad is a good idea, with 13 left alive (maybe 11 tommorow) 6 of which are mafia, the more people we investigate as soon as possible the better.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So that is us done for tonight, right? Killing Jolt and investigating Mad. (You don't still have that other module, do you Road? If so, probably shouldn't hand it out since they expect it to be flipped...)

Status
Not open for further replies.